free hit counters
TF comics nearly ready,Jim's new website. also does Colour really matter? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-11-2018   #1
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

TF comics nearly ready,Jim's new website. also does Colour really matter?

Hey hey

as a few of you might know I have been Working on some tf content.

I recently quit my job to draw full time I have completed 14 tf comic projects in black and white each about 20 to 30 pages long I have a new laptop so I can start scanning them. but also colouring them takes ages to do, more so than drawing them in the first place so I was wondering if anyone cares about that?

I'm also working on setting up my own website where I'm going to upload them. all these are going to be free, all I ask is that others tell folks about me to help my following, (I hit 45 watcher and 18k page views on DA last week)

after this big push I'm hoping others will want to hire me to draw their custom tf projects while I'm slowly working on my TG comic "playing both sides"(that's going to have its own site and I hope to release it in book form)

cheers your lurking wolf Jim. *grins*
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2018   #2
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Re: TF comics nearly ready,Jim's new website. also does Colour really matter?

Color can be beautiful. Are you drawing a tiger? A peacock? Those have beautiful colors and I'd love to see them rendered thusly. Are you drawing a wolf or a rabbit? Those don't need color as much, render them in gray scale. Lizards and snakes are mostly green. Animals like that could be mostly monochrome with a splash of color.
Unread 08-12-2018   #3
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Re: TF comics nearly ready,Jim's new website. also does Colour really matter?

The thing is I'm not that good at digital colouring yet and colouring 30 pages of the same person eats through a lot of costly ink colour markers.

went through 4 skin tone markers just doing 25 pages of project and that took me 2 and half days.) I still havent set up the website yet. the main thing is I'd post these on DA but I dont want to get in trouble for uploading lewds. :/

I post a list later of the ones I have done so I know what ones folks would like me to upload. telling others about me would really help. I want to draw what others want to see. (more or less done all the ones I like. plus my comic is the thing I really enjoy doing. but that's WILL pay he for in the end since I spent so much time on it.)

Last edited by Jimbo; 08-12-2018 at 07:12 AM.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote