free hit counters
Lightfoot's BE Thread - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-30-2018   #49
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

It's taken me way longer than I'd like, but here's the next installment of that Yuffie and Rikku comic (the previous part should be here on a previous page).

There will probably be more eventually. (The trick to get me to make more of a comic is for me to have a plan.) There will be at least 3 more 6-page sections. Part IV probably wouldn't have any BE in it, but part V would have a lot, and part VI would have at least some (because Yuffie would be secretly returning to normal).

This is a different universe from MM, something a little more canonish (despite requiring FF7 and FFX to be in the same universe). So Amy is here (from the MM comic), but it's not the same Amy. I wanted this to not require having read MM.

Any feedback is welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017_05_yuffie_rikku2_1b.jpg (697.0 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_05_yuffie_rikku2_2b.jpg (608.3 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_05_yuffie_rikku2_3b.jpg (637.7 KB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_05_yuffie_rikku2_4b.jpg (640.9 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_05_yuffie_rikku2_5b.jpg (617.4 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_05_yuffie_rikku2_6b.jpg (708.2 KB, 391 views)

Last edited by Lightfoot; 07-30-2018 at 02:13 AM.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2019   #50
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Something BE-related. No one has ever requested bigger Lucy from Pulse before, so I drew it.

I guess it might also be worth mentioning there's more to that Tifa comic, four more pages, which equals half of part IV. BUT there's no BE in this section (or I'd post it here)- http://materia.webcomic.ws/ There will be BE in part V.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2019_12_lucy2_b.jpg (332.2 KB, 136 views)
Unread 12-25-2019   #51
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Hay Lightfoot whatever happened to the Peeved webcomic? I bought the first issue off of Amazon, but I haven't seen anything scene.
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2019   #52
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
Hay Lightfoot whatever happened to the Peeved webcomic? I bought the first issue off of Amazon, but I haven't seen anything scene.
I don't know. I did that restart with the original writer, he co-wrote the original PeEVEed, fixed the start of The Adept, wrote the Kim Possible short comic- but I make most of my comics by myself.

When we did the Kickstarter for it in 2014(?), to even out the work he set up the Kickstarter and all of the ways to buy it, and was going to write the four comics. I was just going to be the artist.

In 2015ish, After a year of waiting, receiving a lot of hate mail, getting no response about it from him, I just made the second comic myself. He accepted what I had made, but was mad and told me to just wait for him to write part 3 and 4.

In 2017ish, he sent me a story for part three. I had problems with it because it contradicted part 2 (and maybe part 1) in serious important ways (even what city they lived in). I mentioned them to him and haven't heard from him again. To correct some of it would have required changing the story dramatically.

I also never got any of the money from the Kickstarter, and I have no any idea how many digital copies may have been sold, where they are being sold, and have gotten none of the money from that either.

At some point, I might just give up and make part 3 and 4 myself for free just to complete it. I've been kind of waiting in limbo about this for many years now. At least I had future plans for more stories, but considering the situation I don't see more than just resolving what was promised.