free hit counters
TG Story (Incomplete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-03-2011   #1
dah884
Leecher

TG Story (Incomplete)

This story starts with my death, clich? I know.

I was just an average high school boy on my way home. Took a short cut, got lost, and ran into a black cat in a back alley.

“Die, please.” the cat said in a very polite tone.

Like anyone else in the same situation I turned and started walking(running) away. When all of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my chest. I look down to see the tip of a curved blade piercing my chest. And I couldn’t help but think ‘I caught the reaper on an upswing’.

Once the blade was pulled out I hit the pavement hard. The cat walked over and started lapping up my blood. Then turning to the assailant the cat said.

“See this why they sent me.”

“Shut up!” said the voice.

“Come on, you should have waited for me. Then those other three wouldn’t have…” the cat stopped as something caught his attention.

All the while I could help but notice my pool of blood was so warm. As my body grew colder and colder I could help wishing the warmth from the blood would wash over me. Then the pool began to cool as well. And I knew death.

‘aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!’ it started.
‘it hurts,
stop… it….
…dear god…
stop the pain…’ The only coherent thoughts I could sting together through the pain. Like fire, my skin, tendons, ligaments, everything felt as if it were being stretched and crushed over and over and over again.

“Please help.” were the only words I could otter through the endless pain. But all the black cat and looming person in the black rain coat carrying the scythe replied with were blank emotionless glares.

As the searing white hot pain washed over me, my conscious faded.

When I opened my eyes I could see nothing, and feel nothing. Then without warning something took a sharp bite out of my ‘thing’ and continue to consume it, slowly and painfully. Inch by inch, as I reached to safe and nurse what was left, there was nothing. But slowly and sure it continued, and when the shaft and balls were gone it began to borrow into pelvis. As it did so, it pushed aside my bowels and other organs with excruciating pain. I withered in pain until it subsided, but my relaxation was short lived. Soon after tearing up my lower inners it slithered up to my chest under my skin and forked in two. They past over my ribcage, rubbing unconvertible against my ribs, and started pushing out at my nipples. As they pushed my skin it stretched and stretched. Then with another sharp pain it tore and they burst through.

Suddenly I awoke in a cold sweet. Breathing heavily I got up and went into the bathroom. After I washed my face in the sink, I took a look in the mirror and was shocked. There staring back me was…

The black cats face who said, “hello.”

To which I immediately jumped to strangle and it pulled back. And as it’s head went into the mirror, so did my arms. Out of surprise I let go and pulled them out of the mirror which continued to ripple.

“What the hell are you two doing here?” I asked as I saw the asshole who killed me last time.

Then turning I saw a third stranger who was writing in a strange little book to which I yelled, “And who the hell are you?” As she raised her head I could help but think she was really beautiful.

“Me, I am you?” she replied with a smile.

“What?” I said with a dumbfounded look on my face.

“Ma’am?” said the asshole and the cat coming back out of the mirror.

“I said ‘I am you,’ I was writing my autobiography and I thought it would be best if I wrote it while it’s still fresh. So I came back to the begin.” she or is it I answered.

“But wouldn’t that create a paradox?” I couldn’t help asking.

“You can refer to me as she and you as I, if you like. And as for the paradox do you mean this.” she said as she lifted up a sphere of swirling red and black energy that spiked and smoothed frequently.

“Ma’am that is impressive.” said the cat.

“Thank you, cat-chan. I’ll be referring to you two with nicknames until I (she pointed at me) learn your actual names.” she said. “By the way, Pandora wants you to apologize cat-chan, you’ll know what I’m talking about when I leave to come back here.”

“Ma’am won’t your being here interfere with the timeline we’re establishing which should be the one you came from?” asked the asshole.

“Don’t worry reaper-chan only you three can see me and I won’t interfere but your right I guess I could end up getting myself killed. Oh, well.” she replied.

“But, but, but…” I started.

“Yes, I am a girl.” she cut me off.

“Then the dream…” I started again.

“Yep, exactly.” she replied to my unasked question.

“But, but, but…” I started once more.

“Don’t worry you’ll enjoy it.” she cut me off.

End of chapter 1

How do you like my second attempt at posting a story. Again I apologize for the poor quality of the first attempt. By the way how many thought I was going to go with the clich? of the mirror. And if you haven’t realized the main character is still male in the end of the first chapter, but it is implied there will be some tg later on. Which there will be, if I continue. I do have at least a second chapter planned out. I’m still working on a title.

Last edited by dah884; 06-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.
dah884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011   #2
dah884
Leecher

Re: my second attempt: tg story

“Chapter 2: Me, Myself and Two Idiots”

“Is what your thinking.” my future self said to me as we moved out of the bathroom and into the living room. “But you really got to forgive them, though they did kill you and sat there watching you die.”

“But, but you’re a girl. Why the fuck would I ever become a girl. And you look like your enjoying it.” I said starting to crack.

“Oh! About that you’ll find out soon. And oh man will it change your life. But I need to talk to reaper-chan privately so cat-chan will please fill me in.” she went on.

As the reaper walked over and they started talking off to the side, the cat came and started to explain. “If you’re expecting an apology forget. We were just doing our job,” as the cat went on I thought I saw the reaper blush a little while still talking to me err her. “We were sent to find someone, that of coarse being you, then bring you back.”

“And so you killed me?” I asked astonished.

“It was vital that we bring you back regardless of whether you are dead or alive. So we took opportunity during the time you were dead to bring you here on the first leg of our journey.” The cat continued.

“What the hell do you mean journey, to where? For that matter where the hell are we?” I asked with less patience after hear the nonchalant way they just killed me to kidnap me.

“Now as to the rest of the operation that will have to wait until we arrive at our destination, which is classified. As for where we are, we’re at the entrance.” answered the cat.

“What the fuck do you mean, this my house, if my house is the entrance then where fuck could we possibly be going. Speaking of which didn’t you kill three other people, if my house is the fucking entrance shouldn’t you have started with the person who’s house this is?” I almost screamed while I was asking this cat who just kept looking at me almost emotionlessly.

“First that was reaper, second we’re in a hurry so who cares. Third this is not your house it just looks like it due to the mental matrix or some other bull shit.” the cat retorted a little pissed at me.

“Yeah right!” I shouted. “Then I suppose if I open this door and walk out I’ll probably be in some fantasy realm.” I said as I open the door and walked out. At which point instead of seeing the dirty and grimy city I’ve seen all my live there was an endless horizon with beautiful valleys, mountains, forests, and rivers as far as the eye can see. And as soon I stepped out of the door I felt a sink of weight and as I started looking down I was filled with a sense of horror. At the sight I jumped back in and fell to the floor. Upon touch the floor I checked and checked and checked again. I sighed as I thought ‘they’re gone.’

“Told you.” said the cat with a smug smile on his face.

“But I was a… a… a…” I stammered.

“Girl.” I (my future self) finished.

“Wait a minute aren’t you still over there?” I asked looking at my future self just finishing up talking with the reaper.

“Oh! That. I’m just here to get the first part of my interview with myself since my autobiography sold so well. My fans want some want an interview and thought I should ask certain question at certain times throughout the writing process.” she answered.

“Don’t worry. They both understand the consequences of their actions.” the cat said looking at the blank look on my face.

“We sure do.” said my future(#1) self. “Shall we start this while reaper-chan and cat-chan explain the consequences and situation to our self.” she continued as the reaper came over and the other me walked over with her so I could have a conversation with myself without me.

“Okay! So you realize that your not at home anymore, right?” asked the reaper. “And since your see yourself you probably think this means you pass all the trials and tribulations, right? Well, why don’t you try going outside again?”

“B… b…. but” I tried to start.

“Don’t worry, just try it.” said the reaper.

So I walked out once more and… nothing. Then I turned around and said, “not that I’m complaining but what just happened?”

“Just because their here doesn’t mean that you’ll even survive what is to come. For example when you first left you were certain about how things were regardless of what we said but the second time you were complete shaken up and thus the two results.” the reaper explained.

“But you won’t have to worry about that until we get where were going. Which brings us to the next thing, now it would be faster and more convenient came with us willingly or we could kill you again drag you ‘til you revived then killed you again. Either way is fine but we are on a deadline and there is a chance you might survive the next bit better if you doing it willingly.” the cat added.

“Wow! That really leaves a lot of options.” I said.

“So which one?” asked the reaper with an evil grin.

‘I think I (my future self) really pissed the reaper off.’ I thought. “I guess I’ll go willingly. Um, should we wait for them err me err them ah, whatever?”

“Ma’am are you almost done?” ask the reaper.

“Oh! We finished a few minutes ago we just wanted to watch our self sweat. It’s so much fun.” me of the future(#1) said, right before they both started laughing.

‘Is it suicide if I kill myself, when that self is the me from a time in the future?’ I thought while smiling and twisting my head.

“Yes we believe it does.” answered both of myself.

After the departure of myself from the future(#2) the three of us left with an over zealous scribe. I was a bit worried leaving and throughout the journey I was continuously worried about ‘their’ spontaneous reemergence.

End of chapter 2

Sorry the only tg so far is implied and spontaneous there will be some more gradual ones later. If I ever get around to writing anymore of this. Any critic wound be nice. Oh, and I might get these commissioned if no one wants to do it (please someone preferably with experience). And it might be awhile before I continue it.

sorry about double post was expect a reply to chapter 1.
dah884 is offline   Reply With Quote