free hit counters
VR TG environments? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-15-2016   #1
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

VR TG environments?

Hello, folks!

For an upcoming project I'm working on, I've come to a point where I'm sending out feelers to you guys. In the upcoming project, the main characters enter virtual reality for an experience and I'm not sure how to go about it. If you guys could tailor make your own VR experience, what would you do? Go flying in space? Flying through the mountains? ...even now, I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for VR experiences.

I want to hear from YOU. Be as brief or as detailed as you desire, but if you could do anything in VR, what would it be? Please describe the setting as well. Who knows? Maybe I'll use your idea in the upcoming project!

Thanks!

P.S.: I have mentioned this on my DA page, but I've only actually received one idea so far. I'd like to get a pool of ideas. This will be used in a TG project so keep TG in mind when coming up with ideas.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2016   #2
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Re: VR TG environments?

Hmmm, I personally would probably have a sort of shapeshifter experience in a VR setting, change myself into a myriad of forms, especially sexy female ones, and have fun as a result of that.
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2016   #3
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Have you tried free writing about it? It sometimes helps me to just throw out ideas onto the page, regardless of whether they're good or bad.

For example, a cool virtual reality experience might be to go to a theme park with a roller coaster that's way bigger than could be built in real life. Or visit a zoo full of animals from the past like dinosaurs or even animals that don't exist like unicorns. Or a huge simulation of the galaxy that would let you fly to any planet no matter how far away in a matter of seconds. Or maybe a virtual shooter like Halo. Or a sex simulator that would let you have sex with famous celebrities. Or visit a period in history like the middle ages or ancient Egypt

Don't know if any of those are good ideas or would work with TG, but hopefully they'll stimulate your imagination
Unread 01-16-2016   #4
Ranmakun
Process Fan

Here are a few off the top of my head. Watching yourself transform in front of a mirror. Having a masseuse transform you as your lying down. Transforming as you're sitting in-front of a computer. Those would cover a person standing, sitting and lying down and would let someone be in one of those positions to experience the transformation.
Ranmakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2016   #5
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Easy, theme parks. Think of the number of rollercoaster VR programs/games out there, it's monstrously popular and one of the first things people do when they test out VR.
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2016   #6
Scorch
Process Master

What about a VR situation like in Fallout 3? A bunch of people go into VR pods in a club or something and during whatever they do in VR something goes badly wrong and they get transformed in reality.

Idea: A fetish place, where people can experience VR fetishes, say one man wishes to be female, a woman wishes to be an fox, ect. During the experience, lightning strikes the building causing the VR pods to malfunction and each occupant is transformed.

Edit: Bugger off Danny boy, this is my idea now. I'm writing it.

Edit 2: Wait, I can't write well...um, you can use it if you want.

Edit 3: But I get credited as executive vice producer and 5% commission on all sales, but 10% commission on all DVD sales.

Last edited by Scorch; 01-16-2016 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Blargh!
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2016   #7
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

I'm actually looking for what kind of experience to have within the VR realm, rather than a plot device for the TG.

It'd hopefully have two people participating (husband and wife where the husband is TGd in some way).

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Unread 01-16-2016   #8
Scorch
Process Master

I have an idea, inspired by Fallout 4.

An older couple use a VR system to view the world a few years ago, a recreation of how they first met but a system malfunction causes them to be viewing the memories from each others perspective, and they can't be removed from the VR system until they've experienced the whole event, as the shock could break their minds.
Unread 01-17-2016   #9
thelurker
I come in peace

The VR system is programmed with a multitude of historical settings, in which people can experience life at that time and place, possibly as famous (or infamous) figures.

The husband and wife has a hard time deciding on a theme. He is drawn to adventure and wants to experience ancient Greece. She, on the other hand, wants to experience the life of a famous poetess.

Eventually they decide to combine their preferences and request a simulation of a famous ancient Greek female poet and her lover.

(un?)fortunately, the only female poet from ancient Greece that was programmed into the system is Sappho, and we all know her sexual preferences.
Unread 01-17-2016   #10
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Oooh, I like where you were going with that idea, thelurker. I might alter your idea to fit more in line with the story I'm writing, but thanks for sparking something in me!

I have an idea of where I want to go now with this. Thanks so much, everyone!

Unread 01-17-2016   #11
Scorch
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelurker View Post
The VR system is programmed with a multitude of historical settings, in which people can experience life at that time and place, possibly as famous (or infamous) figures.

The husband and wife has a hard time deciding on a theme. He is drawn to adventure and wants to experience ancient Greece. She, on the other hand, wants to experience the life of a famous poetess.

Eventually they decide to combine their preferences and request a simulation of a famous ancient Greek female poet and her lover.

(un?)fortunately, the only female poet from ancient Greece that was programmed into the system is Sappho, and we all know her sexual preferences.
Yes, Sappho of the island of Lesbos. She pretty much created the word lesbian...although not for many years later.
Unread 01-17-2016   #12
thelurker
I come in peace

Don't forget the word "Sapphic"