free hit counters
Doing the Deed - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Amount of Sex
Rated G - Holding hands, a kiss, fine. I'm just here for process. 13 7.65%
PG - They can do it, but the scene should fade to the next day. 7 4.12%
PG13 - Some description of intercourse is fine, but just one or 2 scenes. 24 14.12%
R - A few sex scenes with steamy descriptions, but still mostly story and process. 96 56.47%
X - Multiple scenes with graphic descriptions of great detail. 30 17.65%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 08-26-2018   #1
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Doing the Deed

In a typical BE story, (or any Process story for that matter) please vote on how much intercourse you want to "see."
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2018   #2
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: Doing the Deed

Half way between R and X...

but since The Process track record for updates is about 2 to 3 years per story/ comic I have little hope for new content, not saying I do not wish for increased frequency every day.

Last edited by Metatron; 08-26-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2018   #3
Bantlebroth
Lurker

Just here for the process.
Bantlebroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2018   #4
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

My attention is always on the growth... and IRL I don't really care much about sex anyway. I like it in my fiction to express character stuffs, but I don't want to spend much time on it. PG-13
Unread 08-27-2018   #5
Eviscerator
FLAME Magnet!

G-R, it really depends on what the story's going for. It really depends on how you classify playing with the growing bust. Does groping, massage, and the like count as intercourse?
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Alignment: Neutral
Listening To: Judas Priest - Burn in Hell
Eviscerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2018   #6
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviscerator View Post
G-R, it really depends on what the story's going for. It really depends on how you classify playing with the growing bust. Does groping, massage, and the like count as intercourse?
I suppose it could, not quite X rated. but playing with bare boobs, nipples, extensively could be considered R or maybe just pg13 if no genitals are involved. My question covers both the explicit nature of the content and how much of it goes on so that is a little tricky.

Thanks for your input.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-27-2018 at 04:27 PM.
Unread 08-28-2018   #7
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Half way between R and X...
That's kind of where I stand and where most of my stories have been. I do tend to get graphic and "full frontal" but I'm always conscious that it may turn off some potemtial readers, especially if/when I describe bodily fluids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantlebroth View Post
I respect that. I will make sure I write a process heavy story with very little to no sex soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
My attention is always on the growth... and IRL I don't really care much about sex anyway. I like it in my fiction to express character stuffs, but I don't want to spend much time on it. PG-13
I understand, see above. Maybe some kissing, groping, heavy petting, but not much.

Thank you all for your input.
Unread 08-30-2018   #8
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

https://www.deviantart.com/blakegord...ness-761900464

Quote:
Please can someone explain this to me? You go to all this trouble to get more of what you like and then... (The above link is an image I rendered on DA inspired by this thread.)

Would you want to eventually be pinned underneath, or trapped against a wall, or using BE as a convent way to generate one hell-a sexy bed?

Sex (and the gratification of both partners) is the most important aspect of these types of stories.

If its nothing more than 'process' then would not the theme be dangerously close to being objectification?

(Damn-it why is it so hard to post an image on this site anymore...) Sigh... I'm not wanting to start anything but I am seriously baffled, if you go to all that trouble why not have the most triple-SeXXX you can imagine.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622

Last edited by Blake Isaac Gordon; 08-30-2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Could not get my image to post
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2018   #9
Bantlebroth
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Please can someone explain this to me? You go to all this trouble to get more of what you like and then...
Ahhhhh! Big fan of your work. Thank you!

Well now, to flesh out my meaning...

I suppose we should start with the definitions first. BE is inherently a PG-rated fetish by sexualization of the human anatomy, so the poll was flawed from the get-go by offering a G-rated choice. Let's put that aside though.

My personal preference (since you so kindly asked) is that while sex is a thing which occurs in the various fantasy-based fetishes, it's not what fires my own cylinders. I've written sex scenes in my BE stories, but it's because that's what the characters would do in such scenarios. Likewise, I've written stories where the characters wouldn't have sex and so they don't.

In other words, it's not about me, personally, when I'm fantasizing about the various fetishes I have. I don't operate on that level. I'm an observer, an outsider, more than happy to be voyeuristic to a setup whereupon such improbabilities may occur to individuals other than myself. And I suppose it's that layer of voyeurism which is at the heart of why I'm more sexually fascinated by the fetishes than if I were directly involved.

And if I may be completely candid here, what really, truly, absolutely manages to ignite my interest is when the fetish process occurs (either BE or SW in my preferences), there is an essence of helplessness which the afflicted character is subjected to. Whether that's immobilization on the part of BE whereupon her feet lift off the ground and from that moment of the growth and beyond she can never manage independence by herself ever again, or in the case of SW it's when life's objects become just that instance of being too immovable for her to interact with. Those independent scenarios, regardless of there being any sexualization involved or not... those are what absolutely send me to the moon.

Now, I do enjoy a good story (or visual sequence) whereupon the protagonist somehow does manage to find a way to overcome said helplessness. And sometimes they don't, and that's also good for me.

Alright, I've said my piece and don't want this to become a thread whereupon the participants scrutinize my inner self. No thank you, I'm just extremely flattered to have been asked this question.

TL;DR

In short, my fetishes are labelled G-rated due to a fault in the poll, but also because I am more of a voyeur than a participant to my fantasies. Thank you.
Unread 10-25-2018   #10
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
...so the poll was flawed from the get-go by offering a G-rated choice. Let's put that aside though.
I put the G rating there for people who specifically want to focus on the interactions of the characters and the process and the setting and not have any sexual intercourse as a distraction, not quite literally saying it would be a Disney movie experience so to speak... Which is ironic considering the controversy of sexualization of female characters in content meant for younger audiences, but that's another thread.

Thank you for participating.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-25-2018 at 04:57 AM.
Unread 10-26-2018   #11
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:

In other words, it's not about me, personally, when I'm fantasizing about the various fetishes I have. I don't operate on that level.

Really?

I'm an observer, an outsider, more than happy to be voyeuristic to a setup whereupon such improbabilities may occur to individuals other than myself.

Now I might be getting what you are saying...

And I suppose it's that layer of voyeurism which is at the heart of why I'm more sexually fascinated by the fetishes than if I were directly involved.

I do not understand "voyeurism" (It does nothing for me), and I have zero understanding of the secondary definition of voyeurism: enjoyment from seeing the pain or distress of others..., but I completely understand the the emotional rush said effect can provide.

Thank you for sharing this... (more in a bit)

And if I may be completely candid here, what really, truly, absolutely manages to ignite my interest is when the fetish process occurs (either BE or SW in my preferences), there is an essence of helplessness which the afflicted character is subjected to.

This I understand. But my interest is stoked more by the shifting of individual 'power'. Does the male protagonist take it too far and become trapped under the female protagonists massive boobs? Or does the female protagonist go overboard and must be catered to by her partner?

Whether that's immobilization on the part of BE whereupon her feet lift off the ground and from that moment of the growth and beyond she can never manage independence by herself ever again,

or in the case of SW it's when life's objects become just that instance of being too immovable for her to interact with. Those independent scenarios, regardless of there being any sexualization involved or not... those are what absolutely send me to the moon.

This does make much more sense, yet if these events are permanent or forced upon the protagonist, with no way of freeing herself, then this rings of cruelty to me and I tap out.
First this was a fascinated read, thank you for sharing. I've always want to have more discussions like these just to understand the scope of what everyone is thinking when they read these types of "transformation fiction".

Before anyone says, "judge much, Blake", let me state that I am not. I think the pursuit of these 'desires' through fiction is healthy way of dealing with it. I appreciate any who share their thoughts on this subject matter. And more importantly no one should kink shame. I always chuckle when ladies judge guys with a foot fetish. They might be missing out on the greatest foot message of their lives.

If anyone wants a fascinating lesson about erotic content, they should listen to Jon Ronson's audible book: "The Butterfly Effect". I know I have mentioned it here before, but if you have the time, give it a listen, it still might be free. The book offers many insights that would benifit any author of erotic content.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2018   #12
Bantlebroth
Lurker

Well, I guess I need to clarify a little (but not much). Incidentally, I don't think you're judging in the slightest and I'm quite happy to engage in an intellectual manner to better the understanding which makes us all tick. Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power.

So, to begin...

Keeping in mind that the "room-sized and above" level of flesh involved with my personal BE preference (or that the SW concept involves either a miniaturization of the atoms or the space between the atoms) is... essentially... purely in the realm of fantasy, then I feel comfortable that whatever happens to the characters in my fetishes stays in my mind and never transfers into any real world equivalent.

Additionally, just because a character in my mind is rendered immobilized (or unable to interact in full capacity with their environment in either case) doesn't mean they are incapacitated. I hope that some of my written works reflect that. I'd like to point out here that many of the drawn or written characters who embody these fetishes of ours are more than able to sleight their inconveniences much the same way that Bruce Banner can suddenly gain 500 pounds of green muscle mass without the audience blinking an eye. Saxxon, ImmortalTom, Auctus177, Akira Agata, Mangrowing, Sutibaru, and so many more have designed worlds of erotica whereupon their characters undergo unnatural/fictional changes, and yet as the audience we don't much care about the behind-the-scenes stuff like how those individuals allieviate their biological waste while living in such a state, or how they would manoeuver in a world that is sized differently to their unique attibutes, or even how the metabolism of extreme physiology would require alterations just to enable basic living functions.

In other words, as viewers to the story, we just enjoy the story.

I like to think about the story "Thinner" by Stephen King, whereupon a gypsy curse afflicts an obese man into horrific weight loss. It's an okay story, not one of his best, but I can assure you that someone, somewhere, thinks that story is fetish material. Maybe not you or me, but someone.

We can't control what personal kinks we have. I know that my stories aren't for everyone, but likewise there are some people out there that read my stories and it's the bees knees to them. For that, I'm extremely grateful to have provided content that they have accepted. It's flattering, and I'm humbled and grateful like nothing else in my life.

However, we are the audience. I don't put myself into any of the characters' shoes while reading Thinner, nor do I insert myself into Lord of the Rings so that whenever Frodo is mentioned by name I register it as my own. This is what I mean by being a voyeur to the fetish. I love reading other people's stories, seeing their artwork, watching a fictional character in a fictional universe react to a fictional scenario. I love a good story. On occasion, I love a bad story too.

To bring it back to a personal level, one of my favourite BE stories is a tale called "Thinking of You" which hosts four main characters: September, Lori, Randi, & Matthew. As I read that story, at no time do I see a character's name and accept it as my own. I don't think anyone does. All four of those characters have moments of doubt, moments of crisis, and moments where they are rendered helpless in the moment. I really enjoyed that story, and at no time did I think the author write a self-insertion fantasy.

That's what I mean by being a voyeur to a good story.

Okay, I've said my piece, made this much longer than intended, unintentionally defended myself (although I'd like to think of it as expanding upon the definitions in my head), and basically hijacked this thread. All of which I didn't want.

I'll bow out now and go back to lurking. Thank you to everyone in the community, all of the Process-Productions community, and all of every content creator in every community for as far back as erotica content has been created. Thank you.

And now, I'm off to go listen to The Butterfly Effect because it sounds amazing.