free hit counters
Some of a story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-11-2014   #1
Nightstar76
TGFan

Some of a story

I was writing this, but I got kind of bored with the premise. Still, what there is is good enough. I may come back to it at some point, but saw no reason to deprive you all.

Look at my chest. What do you see?

Your nipples… they’re so large and dark. They look like…

Yes… they are. I’ve got a woman’s nipples now. They just came in this morning.

What do you…

Shhhh… I’ve got a woman’s nipples. Someday, an infant will suck on them. Draw milk from them. From me. My infant. Grown in my womb.

You mean…

Oh, I don’t have one yet. But I will soon. Mmm… they feel so good. Look how hard they get when I touch them. So tall. They’re like little cherries, aren’t they?

What are you…

Touch them. I know you want to. You once told me you love big, juicy nipples like this.

I can’t. This isn’t…

But you aren’t stopping me. How do they feel?

They feel… nice.

Mmm… I’m growing, you know. Under them. Can you feel it? The budding flesh? My chest wants to fill your hands out.

Yeah… it’s becoming so soft.

Yes… why would I want a hard chest when I could have two soft beautiful hills…

Oh, god, they’re so warm… becoming so soft…

That’s not all that’s changing, you know. Look at me. Don’t take your hands off my tits, though.

I can’t believe you’re growing tits…

I can. It’s happening. I’ve known it was going to happen for weeks. I’m growing nice, big, juicy titties with big juicy nipples.

You’ve known? But…

Shhh… I can feel my face changing now. It hurts. Kiss me and make the pain go away?

Kiss you?

Am I still too much of a man for you to kiss me? I know my lips are plump now… I can feel them when I lick them… and I know you like watching me lick my lips…

I…

God, being kissed by a man feels so wonderful. Look how hard my big nipples have gotten. Kiss me again. Yes…

You’re so beautiful.

I know I am. I’m going to be more beautiful soon. Mmm… yeah, you like kissing me, don’t you?

Yes… God help me, I love it. You feel so nice.

You’re going to love fucking me.

Fucking you?

Well, yeah. You don’t think I’d stop with tits, do you? I’m going... God… I’m going to have a perfect little pussy for you to fuck, too. Very soon now. I can feel it growing.

A pussy? God…

Yeah… mmm…I won’t miss my balls or my cock. Not when I can borrow yours whenever I want. Oh… mmm… I can feel my ass getting so soft… do you want to touch it?

Yeah…

Yeah, baby, you love my ass, don’t you? Imagine how good it will feel grinding against your cock…oh!

What? What’s wrong?

My pussy… mmm… it’s coming in… I can feel my balls getting… ahhh! God, it feels so good
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2014   #2
Nightstar76
TGFan

Re: Some of a story

I'm not really sure where the concept came from. Character A was just based on the idea of someone who knew this would be coming, and eagerly anticipated.
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote