free hit counters
Working on a BE Visual Novel, would like Feedback - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-21-2020   #1
nooneinparticular0
Leecher

Talking Working on a BE Visual Novel, would like Feedback

So I tried my hand at creating a BE Visual Novel
here is my super rudimentary try:
PC Version: https://mega.nz/#!aYMhUYLa!ulA8_xzVk...Nt-jM7mhVQIHwU
Mac Version: https://mega.nz/#!yYFzFApR!alqECYzTp...Mt2Y2PYJxmLj6s
nooneinparticular0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2020   #2
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Re: Working on a BE Visual Novel, would like Feedback

Maybe it is just my setup but the default volume is a bit loud. That said it looks fine for what is there. Then again the poser style comics is not my bag so I am not the best to judge the art/style. Might be a good idea to post your story/outline for it to see what people might say/add. Tho it seems to run well enough on my PC, but maybe a slider for the skip might also be helpful as it seems to go a bit too fast(for me at least). Also maybe a end card since it is a work in progress, and the abrupt end was a tad off putting. For a second I thought the game broke and reset. I am assuming the save functions are for a later time when there will be choices and a branching story? Possibly a unlocking art gallery for the process bits as you unlock them? Those things said it is a good start.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2020   #3
nooneinparticular0
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba View Post
Maybe it is just my setup but the default volume is a bit loud. That said it looks fine for what is there. Then again the poser style comics is not my bag so I am not the best to judge the art/style. Might be a good idea to post your story/outline for it to see what people might say/add. Tho it seems to run well enough on my PC, but maybe a slider for the skip might also be helpful as it seems to go a bit too fast(for me at least). Also maybe a end card since it is a work in progress, and the abrupt end was a tad off putting. For a second I thought the game broke and reset. I am assuming the save functions are for a later time when there will be choices and a branching story? Possibly a unlocking art gallery for the process bits as you unlock them? Those things said it is a good start.
Oh no, all of that is coming, I'm working on adding that stuff. What I have now is the barest of the bare bones. I do think an art gallery is a good idea, and while I don't think I'll do branching paths, I think I'll have the player able to switch from character to character.

I'm also thinking about starting a small patreon to help continue this work.
Unread 03-26-2020   #4
laxu
Leecher

Hey I liked it!
The writing could use a little streamlining but what's there is fun!
You should put it on F95zone and/or TFgamesite if you want more people to see it
laxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2020   #5
nooneinparticular0
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxu View Post
Hey I liked it!
The writing could use a little streamlining but what's there is fun!
You should put it on F95zone and/or TFgamesite if you want more people to see it
I really want to, but I don't see the option open for me on either website. I think I don't have enough forum posts yet! Although I did it on the development forum and breast expansion thread on those websites.
Unread 04-05-2020   #6
ragnarok385
Lurker

It's definitely a good start. A little touch up on the sound and the text alternating between capital and lowercase letters wouldn't go amiss. Really like the premise and looking forward to more.
ragnarok385 is offline   Reply With Quote