free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2017   #73
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

Here's a bunch of sketches I drew during tonight's request stream.

- Garnet from FF9 turning into a behemoth from the same game (for Hexen)
- Kim Possible turning into a fish/swamp monster like Gill from the same show
- Elibed turning into a Crouzoucole (character and species both from Oldiblogg's Eluna series, for Oldiblogg)
- Sam and Clover from Totally Spies turning into a fox and an elephant respectively (for PachyPaul)
- Katia Grignarl into a cat and a braixen (For Protectonot)
- Bismarck and Prinz Eugen from Kantai Collection turning into a pig and a frog respectively (for SorryImNotCanadian)
- Princess Peach just after having been turned into a frog by Wendy Koopa (For IAmNobody)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2017   #74
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I have been thinking about doing something with Hermione again, since I haven't drawn her in two years O.o

I came up with this little drawing. I was quite pleased how it turned out. I've been feeling a bit insecure about my recent drawings, but this one returned a lot of confidence, which is very nice.

I was always a bit annoyed that the Harry Potter series (especially the movies) contained so little original spell usage. You'd think that in a school filled with teenagers who all are taught 'transfiguration' classes there'd be things like this happening all the time. Especially since none of the students seem al that reserved about hexing their fellow students.

Anyway, the idea behind this drawing is that Hermione once again was being a smartass in class. Draco Malfoy had enough of her so he decided to use a new spell on her, turning her into a donkey. I quite liked this idea since Hermione is obviously so characterised by her intelligence a donkey is a nice ironic fit for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hermione Donkey TF.jpg (619.8 KB, 157 views)
Unread 02-05-2017   #75
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

I just went through your gallery (I'm suprised I've never seen it before? I lurk DA all the time) and I have to say... Esmerelda into a goat? Especially the hoof panel? Yeah. That! That.
Unread 02-05-2017   #76
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Hey! Thanks for looking at my stuff and your comment. I'm glad you like my work so far.
Unread 02-06-2017   #77
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's the Princess Peach Frog TF I drew during my request stream finished up with proper lineart and coloring. The person I drew the request for was kind enough to commission the full coloring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tffan01 Peach Frog TF.jpg (359.7 KB, 82 views)
Unread 02-13-2017   #78
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a new sequence I've been working on for a while for a dA watcher. The idea was based on a mix between Sailor Moon and Roald Dahl's 'The Witches'. Specifically Usagi would get one of the formula 86 laced chocolate bars and eat it, being the sweet tooth she is. Later that day, while she's patrolling the city in her Sailor Moon outfit the formula activates and she's turned into a small mouse, standing in the remains of her uniform.

This was a lovely sequence to work on; I really loved the movie they made about the Witches and drawing something related to it was a real treat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Usagi Mouse TF part 1.jpg (231.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Usagi Mouse TF part 2.jpg (335.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Usagi Mouse TF part 3.jpg (326.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Usagi Mouse TF part 4.jpg (412.9 KB, 81 views)
Unread 02-24-2017   #79
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I spend today working on this drawing idea I had for a bit. The main villain in Hunchback 2 is called Sarousch. He is the Ringmaster and magician of a small circus. He sends Madellaine out to steal a bell from Notre Dame. Madellaine however meets and falls in love with Quasimodo after which she tells Sarousch that she's not longer interesting in helping him rob the Notre Dame. In the movie he persuades Madellaine by talking about how he took her in, but I figured if he's a proper magician with actual magic he should just turn her into one of the circus animals as a punishment for disobeying him. Which led to this image. I'm quite pleased how it turned out; I hope you'll all enjoy it as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Madellaine Horse TF.jpg (534.9 KB, 141 views)
Unread 03-11-2017   #80
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a redraw I did of one of my very first pictures; I originally drew this image of Jane Porter (from Disney's Tarzan) turning into an elephant. I added both the new and old image as attachments; but beware the original is quite bad (as it was draw about 8 years ago ^^ I do quite like how the new image turned out and I hope you all enjoy it as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jane Elephant Redraw.jpg (200.7 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Jane Elephant.JPG (1.10 MB, 44 views)
Unread 03-12-2017   #81
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn View Post
Here's a redraw I did of one of my very first pictures; I originally drew this image of Jane Porter (from Disney's Tarzan) turning into an elephant. I added both the new and old image as attachments; but beware the original is quite bad (as it was draw about 8 years ago ^^ I do quite like how the new image turned out and I hope you all enjoy it as well!
To be honest, I do kinda like those old Jane TF images, Particularly the ones where she became a tent and a Banana.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2017   #82
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Well, thank you ^^ I do kinda look back to those images with a nostalgic bliss, but I do really think that they all need an update; most of them don't look all that good to me. I'm really glad that you still enjoy them though ^^
Unread 04-23-2017   #83
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

So, we have two rabbit transformations, a gender/playboy bunny transformation, a week off-date Easter message and a way outdated GoT meme, all in one image?

Alright, so this image took me way longer than expected, my original intention was to have this image done in time for Easter, but I got a bit overambitious with all the characters, and I changed the layout around a bit as well, which made this image take ages to actually get done. Originally this image was just gonna be Mxyzptlk messing with Lois, since I really wanted to draw something with Lois again, as I haven't drawn her in ages. Then I wanted to add Mxyzptlk as a trigger, since he's always fun and then I just added Superman, sine I thought the addition of a bit of TG and a playboy bunny instead of a regular bunny was kinda fun and finally I decided to add Supergirl in there as well just to round out the trio. I think it also balanced the image a bit out more.

The Imminent Ned meme is outdated as fuck, but that's just who I am. I don't even know pretty much anything about GoT, since I don't watch the show or read the books, but messing around with Mxy having him hold Ice and looking on all seriously into the distance while chaos was happening behind him (and probably due to him) felt pretty funny to me. Also because of the sheer length of the sword compared to Mxyzptlk's small stature was an interesting challenge.

I'm quite happy how this turned out in the end, I was definitely still a bit rusty and working on this image really helped me shake off a lot of the rust. I'm quite happy how Lois turned out especially, the way her mouth is opened was quite tricky to get down.

I hope you all had a nice Easter! I'm doing my best to get as much work done as possible, but due to my new job I'm having quite a limited amount of drawing time each day, which is a bit of a bummer, but I'm trying my best to cope.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Easter pic 2017.jpg (681.0 KB, 168 views)
Unread 04-27-2017   #84
Galyo
Process Fan

I have to say, while I'm not a fan of TG or Rule 34 stuff, I certainly think your art has been getting better and better. I liked some of the pieces I've been seeing on DA lately. Great to see a fellow Dutch artist grow in this community!