free hit counters
[AR?] Boku no Hero Academia ch.156 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-13-2017   #1
mad0charles
Leecher

[AR?] Boku no Hero Academia ch.156

Eri in Boku no Hero Academia is a young girl whose quirk is a the center of production of a quirk canceling drug.

In chapter 156, what exactly Eri's quirk is somewhat revealed. The chapter says that it is "a quirk that rewinds."

She's shown, possibly unintentionally, undoing Chisaki's fusion and her father when trying to reach for her "just up and vanished."

The part about Eri's father is displayed over a panel of empty clothes, so it's possible she rewinded/regressed her own father to the point of being unborn.

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...6-page-14.html

It looks like we'll see more of it in the next chapter.
mad0charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2017   #2
azerty47-2

Re: [AR?] Boku no Hero Academia ch.156

Ooh, this sounds very interesting, even if a little creepy. Here's hoping it is AR indeed, and that it will also feature females; though TBH, if true, I'd prefer ARs to just babies if there's any future victims, regardless of gender; ARs to non-existence can be great but are pretty scary. Thanks for sharing! ^u^
Unread 10-14-2017   #3
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

I did always think Academia would make sense to have an aging/de-aging quirk I was just wondering how long it would take for us to get it. Hoping they experiment more with this outside of doing unborn regression, possibly baby AR or possibly a character with an AP power at some point.
meticulan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2017   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

From what I read in the wiki her quirk is way more complicated than simply ARing someone, I kinda doubt we're going to see it implemented in that way.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2017   #5
mad0charles
Leecher

As a small update, two chapters have slightly better explain what Eri's quirk does.

When activated those she comes in contract with begin rewinding to the point of nothingness. Chisaki used his quirk to synthesize her quirk into a drug to rewind people's quirks away "permanently" until people bought an antidote that they would also make for a circular business practice.

Chisaki makes a comment about being able to reverse something to the point of devolution into a monkey, but I'm pretty sure that was just a joke.
mad0charles is offline   Reply With Quote