free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-02-2009   #11
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Alice In Wonderland

Ladies & Gentleman,

Here is a plausible scenario to support some clothes destruction without revealing too much skin:

Now that we're in the aftermath of the Monsters Vs. Aliens growth scene where Susan's wedding dress did somewhat get ripped apart, I think because of that risk-taking scene, Tim Burton's crew either might push it one step further (as live action instead of cartoons) or compose the same minimal-clothes destruction comparable to Susan's in MvA.

I just downloaded the.pdf script file but haven't read it yet, but from the shrinking scene alone, its possible Burton might showcase some level of clothes destruction for the 2 growth scenes. And I agree with Clevens about withholding footage of either growth scene from the current trailer= They're teasing the audience, LoL. By the time the final trailer rolls out every growth fan at this forum will be bouncing off the walls so much with anticipation we'll be shaking from head to toe. Besides, its Alice in Wonderland. The thought of a seasoned director producing a new rendition of it with actual people and clothes destruction leaves me speechless and giddy to be frank. I CAN'T WAIT! lol. Sorry, kinda slipped out :P One thing is for sure, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for the rest of the year.

VolfsBayne

p.s. I CAN'T WAIT! Wait... did I already say that? ;-P If this is a legit script of Tim Burton's movie then there is no doubt for me. Tim Burton is taking Disney's cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland and remaking it "how it should've been done", which is realistically (with the clothes rippage). Even though it mentions nudity in the 2nd growth sequence, idc if there is nudity. If they do the clothes destruction slow, and just right, I'll be in Fem Growth heaven for years. This is the Holy Grail of Fem Growth for me, having realized the fantasy from watching Disney's AiW cartoon version when I was little.
~**March 2010 - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland... Where it all begins again!**~
I subscribed to this thread, so many thanx to any future info on Burton's movie, I'll be keeping a close eye on it now. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 08-02-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Read the script! WooT!
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote