free hit counters
New story. Surrogate Goddess - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-15-2014   #1
Memorex75
Process Fan

New story. Surrogate Goddess

Surrogate Goddess
pt.1
An ‘Extra’ Piece of History

Every collage girl worries she’d accidentally get pregnant at least once. It’s only natural, but for Jena Stevens simply getting pregnant was the least of her worries when a light hearted act of theft changed her life forever. This is her story......

Jena was hurriedly getting ready for here after school shift at the museum. She did not like working their but for a full extra grade on her collage history classes it was a hell of a lot better than staying after class for a really private session with her creepy history professor. Jena was a tall, skinny, blond 24 year old collage student, She was popular and in shape, the typical privileged girl. “We still going out tonight?” Brooke, Jena’s roommate and best friend called from her own room. “Yeah as soon as I get back from work at 9:00 I’ll shower and get ready.” Jena called back. “Oh good.” Brooke said standing in the door way. “I’ll get my nap now and then I’m going out to get a new outfit, I’ll be back around 10:00.” The athletic young woman stretched in the door frame, her long shapely body was hard won at the gym and hours of baseball practice, she had gotten her scholarship for sports. Jena was not as athletic as Brooke but she was proud of her own flat stomach and good figure, she had much more impressively curves than her dainty yet still jock roommate. “Sleep would be nice but I practically get that from going in to work. Jena said. I have to sort this stupid ancient Sumerian exhibit we just got in.” “Ugh, I’ll leave you to that.” Brooke said, she always got good grades and didn’t have to go for these stupid extra circular things like most did. “Theo’s coming to tonight.” Jena added as her roommate turned. “I know you like the dork Jena but what do you see in Theodore Jackman?” True Theo wasn’t exactly a man’s man but he’s a genuinely good guy and that’s harder to find than rippling muscle. Jena argued. “It takes rippling muscles to pull him off the net long enough to go to the club.” Brooke said sarcastically but lightly as she when to her room.

Jena drove to the museum in her dusty but still well taken care of Ford Mustang pulling into her same parking space at the back and muttering to herself as she passed the three large crates left in the loading dock. “Dumb apes from the moving company could have at least carted them into the back cleaning room.” For the next few hours Jena was instructed by the head of the acquisitions department, a dusty old fossil of an archaeologist named Dr. Green, on cataloguing the items from the crates to the shelves of the clean room. All manner of different things were in the boxes and nothing seemed terribly exciting despite the fact that most everything was thousands of years old. Dusty pottery, woven baskets, the kind of crap they tried to present to you in a museum when they didn’t really have a clue what the culture it came from was like. “Okay.” Dr. Green said. “I have a book signing to get to at eight so I’m going to leave you to handle that last crate Jena.” “Be very careful it is full of religious artifacts from the Sumerian culture.” “The inventory list is on the table just make sure everything is here and put on the selves for the morning please.” “Yes Dr. Green.” Jena replied. Being left here sucked but it did speed up the work when she didn’t have to let Dr. Dust Bunny examen every inch of the stuff in these boxes. “What’s your new book about Doctor?” Jena asked just for the pleasure of the answer. “Oh. It’s about new soil removal technics in a dig site and how the geographic location can present different difficulties.” Jena was board to tears just hearing the subject and managed with a mostly straight face to say. “Have fun.” As the doctor went out the back.

Jena emptied the crate in good time. She had to empty the thing of the packing straw to make sure there were no broken pieces at the bottom. As Jena scooped the last bit into a trash bag she hear something rattle at the bottom of the crate. Perfect she thought. Now I have to go get one of the other night shift Doctors and have them pout over a broken ancient flower pot. As Jena leaned over the side of the crate she saw a slight glimmer at the bottom and when she fished the in question object out she realized it was a strange necklace of small polished amber stones with a slightly darker misshapen stone hanging as decoration. Where did this come from? Jena thought. This crate was religious objects not jewelry. She placed the necklace on the table and looked over the lists for her crate. No necklace. She looked over the lists for the other two as well and the same result, there was no necklace in the inventory for this entire exhibit. An ‘extra’ Jena thought. “Well what am I supposed to do with you?” She mussed looking down at the necklace. It was simple but vary nice with it’s reddish gold beads of amber. If it’s not on the list no one will miss it. A little voice in the back of her mind told her. Steal from a museum? Jena thought, that wasn’t her, and yet it did match her dress tonight, maybe she could take it tonight and drop it in the corner of the clean room for someone to find tomorrow. A small glance around and she realized there wasn’t even a camera in this dumpy little room. “It’ll be the most use you’ll have in the last four thousand years.” She said and scooped the necklace into her purse on the way out.

Just getting out of the shower Jena passed by her dresser seeing the necklace poking out of her purse. “God I can’t believe I did that.” Jena giggled. She dropped her robe on the bed and standing in front of her mirror in nothing but her bra and panties she undid the necklace and placed it around her neck. That stone on the end is so strange. Jena thought. It’s almost like it’s glowing and that hourglass shape. Jena felt a little light headed and as she made to sit on the bed she realized she couldn’t move her legs. Panic struck as she realized she couldn’t move a muscle and the stone on the necklace was now definitely glowing with a faint red light. Jena heard something, a buzzing sound that seemed to be coming from the necklace and getting louder. With a fash of red light a howl emitted from the stone on her neck. The only way to describe what happen next was a face flew out of the necklace. Made of red mist the face rushed out of the necklace screaming in rage and Jena could not even scream back as her vocal cords where paralysed to. The face circled Jena’s nearly naked body spinning around her and then flying off towards the wall behind the mirror and going straight through without leaving a mark. Jena was absolutely terrified but still could not move as beads of sweat formed on her face. She felt what happened next long before it was visible, Jena felt her body tingle and then a tightness in her chest and hips. It felt like someone put a hose in her mouth and was filling her with water, Jena strained to push out even a groan of a scream as she watched her once shapely figure distend and swell. Jena’s breast grew large and round, bursting from her tiny bra, filling out and even to her horror sagging slightly under there growing weight. This was only half the problem. Bellow Jena’s still perfectly flat stomach her hips began to widen and swell as well, she couldn’t feel her panties snap and fall off but she wished she could shudder as she felt her hips touch and then press together as she was stuck in her position. When the growth stoped Jena thought she was looking into a fun house mirror if it weren’t for the fact she watched and felt herself change. Jena’s swollen breasts must have stuck out a foot or more from her chest and her shoulders where no longer the widest part of her body, with thighs and hips ballooned out to inhuman proportions. Jena felt one of the drops of sweat from her forehead drip down onto the surface of her now huge breast and roll down the side.

Jena slowly felt feeling in her body return and as she collapsed to her knees her high pitched scream rang in her ears. Jena shakily put a hand to one of her freakish breasts and gently squeezed, causing a spray of pale white liquid to squirt from her nipple and land on the mirror, she shrieked louder. “You know.” A voice behind her said. “For volunteering to become my mortal vessel you sure are making a fuss about it.” Jena looked in the mirror in horror as an attractive woman in flowing silk robes literally materialized next to her bed behind her. As awkward as her new huge hips made her, Jena shuffled into the corner next to the mirror and screamed more. The woman just stood there for all the world looking like Jena was crazy for acting this way, was she going crazy? As Jena’s troat went dry and the scream chocked off the woman raised an eyebrow and asked. “Finished?” Jena stammered for breath and asked. “What the hell has happened to me?” “Who are you?” “I am the goddess Ninhursag young mortal, and as far as why I am here do you not already know?” “You are wearing my holy icon.” Jena looked down at the necklace hanging between her deep cleavage and began fumbling for the clasp and when she couldn’t find it she desperately tried to pull it over her head and finally trying to rip it off all the while gibbering about how she could have it back and how sorry she was if only she’d turn her back, but the necklace may as well have been a steel cord at how solid it felt. “It won’t come off.” Ninhursag said placing her head in her palm. “I’m getting the feeling you did not get that necklace from any of my priest hood I assume?” “Priests?” Jena asked. “I swiped it from my part time job at the museum, I’m really, really sorry and I was going to bring it back tomorrow I sware.” She blurted. “What is a museum?” The goddess asked with a confused look on her face. “It’s a place were they keep old things from history.” Jena blurted she was pretty much willing to tell this woman anything if it would change her back. “This is not good.” Ninhursag said. “It appears times have changed since my last time in the world and my priest hood is no more.” “Calm yourself mortal and I will try to explain the necklace you have stolen and the dire situation you have unwittingly volunteered yourself for.”
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014   #2
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.2

Surrogate Goddess
pt.2
A Goddess’s Plight

“As I have said mortal, I am the goddess Ninhursag.” “I was the goddess of fertility and birth to the people of Sumar and for centuries I was worshipped by the people and took part in helping there women give birth.” Jena nodded to this perfectly impossible explanation and asked. “But how dose that have anything to do with me?” She wined. “Why do I look like a cow!” Ninhursag’s eye twitched. “I’ll have you know your current shape is the embodiment of my holy form.” Ninhursag said with heat in her voice. Jena shrunk into the corner. “Women from all corners of the nation of Sumar would compete for the right to wear that necklace and assume that form.” “Given that necklace I was able to bless the woman’s body with my holy form, and perfect fertility, the first sex she had with her lover would make her pregnant.” “When she was ready to give birth my form eased the mortal birth to the point it was all but pleasurable instead of painful.” “After the baby was born she would nurse the child with my holy milk that she could produce and the child would grow strong, only then would she revert to her normal body and the necklace would fall off.” Jena sat their, still clutching the necklace as the concept of what has happened to her sank in. “There is more however.” Ninhursag said.

“After countless years of helping mortal women give birth I found myself wanting to experience the joy I seen in the faces of the women I helped.” “However as an immortal being I can not give birth to another immortal being, but this did not stop me from trying.” “As goddess of fertility I could in fact become pregnant and after much begging of my great husband Enki god of the waters we layed together and I conceived my child.” “After much time I had bore the child to the point of birth however I could not carry it out and was forced to endure endless pregnancy.” “I sought the advice of Inanna goddess of wisdom and she had advice that would change history forever.” “In order for me to bare my child I would have to pass on all my power, save for my immortal soul, into a willing mortal to bare the child for me.” “This was not hard to conceive because I had been doing it to a lesser extent for centuries, however the idea of a mortal baring our child repulsed Enki and he forbade it from being done.” “Of course this did not stop me and after in listing the help of my priest hood in finding a woman willing to carry this great honour I further blessed that necklace with my whole being and upon placing the necklace around her troat the chosen woman became me in all but spirt.”

“Upon learning of what I had done Enki raged from the havens and before the woman could complete the birth he slew her before my eyes while I was powerless to stop him.” “When the woman died it did not however kill the child or myself and whole once more my essence was trapped in the necklace.” “Of corse my priests were loyal to my cause and after finding another woman willing to try I was flung into the world of the living only to watch as Enki killed another innocent for his foolish pride.” “This unfortunate tail played out several times, Enki always killing the woman before she could bring the babe to existence.” “Filled with sorrow I forbade my priests from putting that necklace on another woman and in my last moments of consciousness I made a deal with Ishtar goddess of war, love, and sex that I would go into exile for as long as it took for Enki’s wrath to cool and if I ever had a chance to try again she would bless a mortal nearby with her strength and skill to guard my mortal vessel.”

“And so it would seem I have spent much more time than plained trapped in that necklace with nothing to do but wait and care for the undying life within me.” “Without my influence Sumar has obviously crumbled into nonexistence.” Jena despite her situation was moved by this sad story, however it only took her a moment to make the connection of what it all meant to her. Jena paled, “I’m going to get pregnant?” She asked slowly. “Yes that is what has happened.” “I’m sorry you didn’t know what you were doing, but by putting that necklace on willingly you signed a spiritually binding contract.” “You will slowly, although vary quickly by normal terms of pregnancy, develop my child in you as you become more and more the goddess of birth and only change back when you give birth, or.......”Ninhursag said. “Or?” “You don’t mean a god is going to come and try to kill me do you?” Jena said. “That wraith you saw before you changed was the spirit of my husband setting out to find a suitable mortal to posses so he may come and kill you.” This time Jena did faint.

When Jena came round a moment later Ninhursag was crouched next to her. “We have little time for dramatics girl.” She said. “We must find a suitable host for your body guard Ishtar before Enki finds his own.” From the front door the grinding of keys in the lock made Jena’s eyes go wide. “Jena, you almost ready?” Brooke called from the living room. The goddess looked down at her with a predatory grin. “No. Not Brooke, she’s not part of this.” Jean stammered but Ninhursag had already faded. From the living room Jena heard screams and she clambered to her feet to see what had happened to her best friend.

Based on her own body it wouldn’t have surprised Jena if her friend had six arms and was green but Brooke was not what Jena expected. Every inch of exposed skin on Brooke’s body showed large toned muscle that would have made an Olympic athlete jealous and based on the bulges in clothing they covered her whole body with one exception. Brooke’s breasts had swelled to near basketball size but where Jena’s were filled with milk to the point of sagging, Brooke’s were perfect and round having burst out of both her shirt and bra. Poor Brooke was as stunned by her transformation as could be expected, sitting crumpled on the floor starring at herself mouth gapping. Ninhursag stood not far off looking approvingly as Jena shuffled into the room barely clearing the doorway without having to turn sideways. The baffled look on Brooke’s face reminded Jena all to late she was still nude and she feebly tried to cover her huge breasts with one arm and between her legs with the other. “Jena?” Brooke said with a scrunched and confused expression. “Brooke, I can explain everything..... I think.” Jena said weakly.

Jena got her robe and Ninhursag settled into telling her story over again. It took just as long to clam Brooke as Jena and make her focus but after Ninhursag had finished her story and Jena had explained how this had happened to her Brooke stared draggers at Jena. “So your telling me I got changed into Xena warrior prince and you got blown up like a balloon because you just had to have a necklace for going to the club?” “And now I have to fight off an immortal god while you take a maternity leave on life?” “That’s about the ‘size’ of it.” Ninhursag said with a grin. Jena glared at her with a ‘not helping’ expression. “Brooke I can’t even tell you how sorry I am about all this but all things considered,” she said looking down at herself, “I believe it.” “If we live through this your going to spend the rest of your life making it up to me.” Brooke said looking down and fidgeting nervously with her breasts.

“So what do we have to do if we’re stuck helping you?” Brooke said to Ninhursag. “Well we should definitely get out of this house in the morning.” Ninhursag said. “Enki has seen it and will come here when he finds a host.” “And who is he likely to posses?” Brooke asked. Jena looked at her friend sideways, It was like she was getting a briefing on the situation, Jena wondered just how much being possessed by the goddess of war, love, and sex had changed her friend. “Enki will likely pick someone close to Jena in an attempt to get close to her, it has worked in the past but with Brooke here we will be safe.” “This will at least give us a head start so if we leave in the morning we should be safe.” Ninhursag said. “Someone close to Jena.” Brooke said. “You don’t think?....” She asked Jena. “Oh no, Theo.” Jena said.

Theodore Jackman sat in front of a bank of computer screens. The dark basement room of his parents house, was a nerds paradise. Posters of anime babes papered the walls just as plentifully as playboy centerfolds and his prized replica of a Japanese samurai sword sat over his computer. An automated reminder chimed on the far screen. “Ugh, I said I’d go to the club with Jena tonight.” Theodore loved his girlfriend, mainly because she was the only woman his age that wanted anything to do with him but he love her smile and how she always tried to do things he liked as well as get him to do things with her. Before Theo got up he checked his mail, one new message. It was titled, Greetings mortal. One of his friends sending some massage about a game or something, he clicked it open and the link took him directly to a chat room. That’s weird he thought, and typed Hello? Hello Mortal we have not met before but I have some important news concerning your lover. The other end of the chat replied. About Jena? He typed. What kind of news? I regret to inform you she is pregnant and is currently plaining to run away to have the baby. Pregnant? How was that possible? As far as Theo knew she was on the pill and to prevent this exact situation Theo still wore a condom when they had sex. What kind of game is this? Theo wrote. I know my girlfriend is not pregnant and I don’t like you talking that way about her. You must trust me on this, more than you can imagine rests on her not having that baby. The other replied. This conversation is over. Theo typed but as he went to exit the chat room a message instantly appeared below his last words. I am warning you mortal I do not need your consent to have your cooperation. Blow me, he thought and closed his browser. Theo shut down his computer and went to get dressed.

What a stupid gag someone was trying to pull. He thought. Jena pregnant, it was impossible, though she did seem more eager than usual that he come out with her tonight, could it be possible? Theo heard a buzzing from the next room, his computer was still on. “What the hell?” He said, sure he’d shut it off. A black but still lit screen stared out at him in the dim room. Was that an image forming in the corner? A red smug began swirling over the screen. “Great now I got a virus from that ass hole.” He said. It would have to wait till later, he was already late. As he turned the buzzing sound got louder. The shape on the screen began getting bigger and Theo realized it was a face and the buzzing was a scream. Points for originality he thought but as he watched the face get bigger he got the strange feeling it was actually getting closer, as if it was behind a window rather than on a screen. Just my imagination. He thought, a really good optical illusion. The face reached the screen and reddish mist started to rise from the surface. Theo turned to run but the door slammed shut, he turned with his back to the door and screamed as the face drew nearer.
Unread 02-15-2014   #3
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.3

Surrogate Goddess
Pt.3
Breakfast on an Empty Stomach

Jena dimly started to wake. She had slept surprisingly well considering she could only manage sleeping on her back like a turtle. She opened her eye’s looking at the clock on the night stand, 10:30 not to late in the morning. She turned her face up to the ceiling and gasped. “Good morning dear.” Ninhursag said as she floated a few feet above Jena’s sheets. “What the hell are you doing up there?” Jena asked. “Well I don’t sleep so what else am I supposed to do.” “I am your midwife, it’s my job to keep an eye on you.” Ninhursag said. “Midwife?” Jena said remembering her situation, She pulled down the sheets. Two large wet spots marked her shirt over her breasts. “Grose.” She said and pulled the large sports shirt up. Jena’s once flat stomach was now a sizeable gut, rising a few good inches from her frame. I, I, I, Oh.... She groaned and leaped from the bed, she had to pee.

Jena shuffled into her now very small en suite bathroom and sat down gingerly to do her business. After nearly a full minute with no signs of slowing Jena knew she was experiencing another abnormal aspect of her situation. The sent of fresh urine wafted to Jena’s nose and she felt another famous symptom of pregnancy boil in her stomach. Jena had just enough time to lean over the tub before she puked her guts out with morning sickness. “That’s one thing I sure don’t miss.” Ninhursag said walking through the closed bathroom door. “What have you done to me?” Jena groaned. “Oh you have it so bad.” Ninhursag replied. “Talk to me after a couple of eons like that and maybe I’ll feel sorry for you.” Jena retched several more times. After the ordeal of the morning was over Jena sat back panting. “You’ll get used to it dear.” Ninhursag said trying to comfort her. “Now common Brooke has been up and busy for hours and she’s making Breakfast.” She faded out of the room. To Jena’s surprise one last retch brought up the very last in her stomach. “Least I’ll be hungry.” Jena said sarcastically.

Jena waddled into the kitchen and sat down in her usual place, the good scents of cooking reminded her just how empty her now settled stomach was. “Sleep well?” Brooke said looking over her shoulder. She stood in front of the stove with two frying pans and an empty box of a dozen eggs. “Oh sleeping was not the problem.” Jena replied. “Oh I had to get a dramatic one.” Ninhursag’s voice rang out as she materialized in the empty chair next to her. “Jena is just a little moody after her first round of morning sickness.” “Oh.” Brooke said thoughtfully not wanting to touch that one. “Well when I woke up this morning I had so much energy I got dressed in the only thing that fit me, a big baggy sports shirt, and ran around the block six times.” Brooke said excitedly. “Then I when out and got us some close that would fit, I even found maternity clothes for you.” Oh great. Jena thought. Brooke emptied one of the two frying pans onto a plate. Golden scrambled eggs with bacon and a large pile of buttered toast. Jena’s heart sank as Brooke put that plate down at her spot and started emptying the second pan. A plain egg white omelet with dry toast was placed in front of Jena and she stared daggers at Brooke. “Her orders not mine.” Brooke said pointing at Ninhursag. “If you touch one thing on her plate girl it will all come back up again, trust me.” Ninhursag said. Jena sullenly picked up her fork. Brooke stepped back from the fridge with a cup of coffee in one had and an empty milk carton in the other. It had been Jena’s turn to go shopping, Brooke pointedly looked down at the stains on Jena’s shirt. “Your having it black this morning.” Jena hissed around a mouthful of egg.

After Breakfast Jena and Brooke dressed in there new clothes. Jena reigned herself to the fact that giant sweat pants and a shirt that could have doubled as a sail was all that would fit her but she did a double take when she saw Brooke’s out fit. Brooke had on a pink halter top that was clearly several sizes to small with at least eight inches of cleavage showing on the once modest young woman, a pair of cut off gean shorts that were also excessively revealing competed the en sambal. Jena looked at her like she’d gone mad and as they sat down at the table again Brooke asked what was the matter? Jena just shrugged and shook hear head nothing. Jena and Brooke sat and talked strategy with there new ancient roommate. “So where exactly should we be running to?” Brooke asked. “We need to get some where like a desert were there is little water.” “Enki is the god of the waters and he draws strength from large bodies of water.” “Well Arizona is a few days drive from here and it’s nothing but desert.” Brooke offered. “Then that is where we must go.” Ninhursag said. “Will Theodore be ok if Enki finds him?” Jena asked in a worried tone. “Unfortunately he will be just fine.” Ninhursag replied. “If your lover is possessed by Enki he will be basically invincible even for Brooke.” “How am I supposed to fight something like that?” Brooke asked. “You have all the skills and powers of the goddess of war.” Ninhursag replied. “You are an expert in hand fighting and can create any weapon you desire from an object of equal size.” With an excited look on her face Brooke picked up a butter knife and it slowly became soft and then changed into a survival knife. “Why don’t I get cool powers?” Jena whined. “Oh you are powerful dear.” Ninhursag said. “Every pregnant woman for miles will have healthily babies in your presence and any woman trying to get pregnant will on her first try.” “Great.” Jena said sarcastically. “What else can I do?” Brooke beamed. “You are also responsible for love and sexual relations dear.” “You may experience some strange urges and behaviour.” Ninhursag said. Haha. Jena roared. “That explains the outfit, your also a whore.” Brooke fumed.

Pound, Pound, Pound. Came from the front door. “Who could that be toda....” Jena’s question cut short. Brooke’s face changed to a stony mask at the sound of the knocking. “Jena you and Ninhursag go out the back and get into your car.” “I’m going to see who it is.” As Brooke rose she took both Jena’s and her own silverware in hand. Pound, Pound, Pound. It was all the prompting Jena needed to rush to the back door and gab her keys off the hook. Brooke stood in the doorway to the kitchen staring at the frosted glass in the large oak front door, a figure stood behind it. Pound, Pound, Crash as the door literally flew off it’s hinges and crashed into the wall next to Brooke, she didn’t even flinch. “Jena you home baby?” A voice called from the doorway. Theodore Jackman was not what Brooke remembered, Large sculpted muscle covered every inch of him and even his face looked more attractive than Brooke remembered. It looked like if Vin Diesel and Brad Pitt had a baby, for some strange reason Brooke was turned on but she immediately squashed the feeling. “Your not getting anywhere near her this time Enki.” Brooke said. The gorgeous man looked at her confused for a moment. “Ishtar?” “Is that you?” “So you have decided to throw in your lot with my mislead wife?” “And not only that but only blessed instead of possessed your unfortunate mortal?” “I’m here for my friend.” Brooke replied but she didn’t know if it was she who had said it at that moment or the goddess in her head. “So be it.” Enki replied and took a step forward.

Brooke flung three of her utensils at the man so fast even she did not know how she did it. As they left her hands they became perfect throwing knives and each berried itself into Enki’s thigh, gut, and right in the heart. Enki did not even slow as the knives hit him with a thud and grappled with Brooke in the middle of the living room. Brooke was amazed at how strong she was, it felt like she could push a mountain by herself but the huge man in front of her was a match in strength if not stronger. Knowing this would not end well for her Brooke stamped on his foot, gave a quick jab to his solar plexuses and stepping back slashed the side of his neck with the last of her knives. Enki grinned as a spurt of blood came from his neck and then the wound closed. Brooke flung the last knife at him and turned to run for the back door, Enki did not even slow from his casual pursuit as the knife hit his chest with a meaty thunk.

Fortunately Enki apparently didn’t understand the concept that almost everyone owned a car in this time because as he strolled out onto the back porch Brooke had already backed out of the driveway. Enki practically flew off the porch and dashed down the drive and nearly caught up to them in the time it took Brooke to put the car in gear. He jogged down the street nearly a block before he gave up pursuit. “Holy shit was that Theodore?” Jena screamed from the back seat. “It was a whole lot more than Theo.” Brooke replied as she drove.

This will not do. Enki thought as he stood in the street and wrenched the knives from his body. I was not prepared for that battle whore to be there and I had even brought that weapon this pitiful mortal had in his home but did not think I’d need it. No matter. I will track down that girl and next time I will be ready for her body guard. Enki turned and walked down the street.
Unread 02-15-2014   #4
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.4

Surrogate Goddess
Pt.4
On The Run

“Brooke can we stop some time soon?” “I’m hungry again and I need to go to the bathroom.” Jena asked from the back seat. “No, not yet.” Brooke replied sharply. “Brooke dear, we have been driving for three hours.” “Enki can not travel any faster than we can and he does not know were we are. Five minutes won’t hurt, Jena needs to eat regularly.” Ninhursag said. Brooke pulled into a subway shortly after but before she got out she said. “I can’t beat him Ninhursag.” “Yes I know dear.” “We will simply have to avoid him.” “If he catches us again....” Brooke paused. “We’re both still mortal.” “I know.” Ninhursag replied. “There is nothing for it but to run and hide.” Brooke took in a deep breath and looked at Jena in the back seat, tears in her eyes. “Lets get you something to eat.” She said. Jena could practically see the defeat on her face.

Back on the road Brooke said. “You do realize we’re both broke collage students right?” “It’s going to get hard to get food and gas at the rate we’re going.” “I can cover the food and gas.” Jena said. “Great that just leaves the little problem of where we’re going to sleep tonight.” Brooke snapped back. “Hu, I’ll think of something.” She said.

On there way out of the city Brooke pulled into a used sporting goods store. “What are we doing here?” Jena asked. “Getting weapons.” Brooke answered casually. Jena trailed after Brooke through the store and looked skeptically at the cheep golf clubs Brooke was picking out and making her carry. “Even if you change these.” She said in a hushed voice. “What kind of weapon are you gonna make out of something this thin?” “Don’t worry.” Brooke said. “I’m going to be well armed by the time we leave here.” “I just hope Theo doesn’t actually get hurt after all this.” Jena said sadly. Brooke left the store with a dozen golf clubs, 2 baseball bats, a tennis racket and a tether ball. Jena could guess the intended use for some but still was confused by there strange purchase.

The drive to the boarder was long and uneventful, fields and greenery slowly running sparse as they headed south east into Arizona. There dinner stop of the afternoon was at a Denny’s, luckily Jena’s baggy cloths let her pass for fat rather than the embodiment of birth. Jena felt tense the whole meal. “Brooke eat something, your worrying me.” She said. “Jena you weren’t there, Theo is such a pansy but this guy....” “It’s literally like the Terminator.” “I’m sorry.” Jena sobbed. “We’re both gonna die and it’s all my fault.” Jena said clutching the necklace still stuck around her neck. “Hey your not gonna die.” Brooke said. “I’ll do everything I can to prevent that but I’m just really scared Jena.” “Lets just go find a motel and get some rest.”

The car sat in the corner of the Dew Drop inn’s parking lot and the three women looked into the front office at the lone, thirty something desk clerk like he was a dangerous god to. “We don’t have enough to even stay in this dump the night.” Jena said. Brooke seethed in the drives seat, she’d been listening to Jena all day and it was starting to grind. “You know what?” Brooke said getting out. “I’m sick of all this damned tension.” “What are you doing?” Jena asked from the back seat. “I’m going to get us a room and unwind.” Brooke said and as she started walking away from the car she adopted a sort of swaying glide to her walk that made even Jena stare at her ass. “What is she doing?” Jena asked Ninhursag. “I think she’s putting her other talents to use.” The goddess replied. Jena could see Brooke go into the office and begin talking to the desk clerk. The desk clerk looked to be holding a very interesting conversation with her chest. The pair disappeared from view trough a back door and Jena said. “She’s not actually gonna.....?” “Well we’ll at least get a room.” Ninhursag said. Twenty minutes later Brooke glided from the office. “Honeymoon suite.” She said jangling a set of keys. “What did you do?” Jena asked with a disgusted look on her face. “Not now Jena.” Brooke said heatedly. “Nothing I regret but we’ll need to pick up some mouthwash.” She said with a grin. Jena wondered if it was possible to get morning sickness at 11:00 PM.

“Damn, showering with this new body sure is one of the perks of this situation.” Brooke said. “Yeah it’s just great.” Jena said remembering her own shower. Before bed Brooke sat on her bed and stared at the sporting goods bought this afternoon. “Alright I think I’m ready.” Brooke said picking up five golf clubs. The clubs began to soften and then twine together. The result was a very large mace who’s head came complete with small all be it sharp spikes. Jena looked at it and figured a full grown man couldn’t swing the thing but Brooke casually propped it on her shoulder. More improbable weapons sprung from the sports ware, A small battle axe from the tennis racket, a ball and chain from the tether ball, a thick wood staff from the two bats fused together and three swords from the rest of the golf clubs. “Feel better now?” Jena said sarcastically. “Vary much thank you.” Brooke said and went to bed literally hugging her mace. Jena rolled her eyes.
Unread 02-15-2014   #5
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.5

Surrogate Goddess
pt.5
Night on the Town.

Brooke awoke from a sound sleep to the sound of retching in the bathroom. Jena sat leaning against the tub next to the toilet, her stomach had doubled in size over the night, she now looked to be about six months into a normal pregnancy. “God.” Jena said tilting her head back. “Yes?” Ninhursag said materializing next to Brooke. “Wow.” Brooke said as morbid curiosity took over and she ask. “What’s it like to be that big?” “If I could waddle fast enough to catch you you’d find out.” Jena growled. “Sorry.” Brooke said embarrassed. “I’ll go get something to eat and you can have it in the car.”

The whole day that day was driving. They were just coming up on the boarder into Arizona and the landscape was very dry. “This is good.” Ninhursag said. “This far from major water will weaken Enki you may have a better chance against him now Brooke.” Brooke did not respond, they would be in Arizona by nightfall then she could start plaining were she was going to hide Jena. Jena strained in the increasingly smaller back seat as time went on. “We need to hurry.” Brooke said. “She won’t be mobile enough vary soon and sitting in that back seat can’t be good for her ether.” “I’ll be ok as long as I have water.” Jena panted.

They spent some time in the early afternoon at a truck stop on the highway. Brooke decided the locals would be there best chance at finding somewhere remote to hide out. Parked in the middle of the afternoon the shade of a big rig did next to nothing for the heat and Jena had the sinking feeling Brooke’s new wild side had taken over again. “I’m going to look for her.” Jena said. “You should stay here girl this heat is not good for you.” Ninhursag said. “If I bake here one more minute I’ll go mad.” Jena said and set off in search of Brooke. Around one truck Jena heard the sound of Brooke’s voice drastically changed to sound incredibly smooth and sexy. “So you’ve heard about a set of caves on a hiking trip hun?” Her voice was damn near hypnotic and Jena had to look. “You can tell me all about it after we have a little fun.” Brooke said. Jena came round the truck at the exact moment Brooke pressed the twenty something truckers face into her cleavage. She saw Jena and made an irritated movement to make her go. She mouthed the words ‘I’m working’ and Jena shuffled back to the car. Jena sat down in the back seat and tried not to sob. “What have I done to my friend.” She said. “Brooke will be just fine Jena.” Ninhursag said. “If your worried about her personality it’s just aspects of Ishtar boiling over, she could never sit still.” “When this is all over Brooke will be normal again so just try to look the other way while she has her fun.” Brooke returned shortly after and said. “Jesus you almost blew that, he would have told me anything just then and you broke my concentration.” “Sorry.” Jena said not sure how she really felt. “Well the good news is nature boy back there went hiking a few years back and found some caves that should do us fine, they’re about two days drive from here.” “That’s perfect.” Ninhursag said. “If we can get there unnoticed Enki will never find us.” The group drove on, now with a destination.

That evening yet another embarrassing episode of Brooke getting them a room ensued. “I don’t see what your big problem is Jena.” “If I can get us a room for just taking my shirt off I don’t see why I shouldn’t.” “It’s not just that Brooke.” Jena said. “You really don’t notice do you?” “People turn into sex starved zombies when you so much as look at them.” “I can’t exactly help that thanks to you.” Brooke said, it hit Jena as hard as any blow. “I already said I was sorry Brooke and it’s not like I’m not paying for it to.” She said gesturing at herself. “Oh the hell with that Jena, if it where just getting inflated I could have volunteered for that as apposed to getting torn apart by your nerd boyfriend.” “That dose it I want to go out.” Brooke said acting sullen. “That is not a good idea.” Ninhursag said appearing to break up the fight. “What if Enki were to show up while your gone.” “I’m going to the bar over there.” Brooke said looking across the street. “If he wants me he’ll buy me a drink before killing me.” She said and stormed off. “Let her go.” Jena said staking off to the car. Ninhursag sighed and disappeared.

“Jena don’t you think it wouldn’t be so bad if you just went over there and said you were sorry one more time?” Ninhursag asked sitting in the passengers seat. “We shouldn’t be sitting out in the open like this.” “Aside from threatening to drowned the desk clerk in milk we’re not getting a room with my cleavage.” Jena screeched. “And I’m not saying sorry again, she grows a giant rack and suddenly turns into a whore?” “That’s not just Ishtar.” “Jena you don’t understand.” Ninhursag pleading. “This ‘is’ Ishtar, it’s how she acts.” “She is a creature of impulse and can be childish if she wants something.” “She once broke the gates of the underworld down because she decided she loved a mortal that had died.” “Having physical form in your world and not being able to indulge must be driving her mad, that and the fact your friend is as scared as you.” “Ishtar doesn’t know how to cope with fear, she’s never felt it.” Jena fumed in the back seat. “Your telling me it’s that simple?” “Ishtar wants a joyride.” “I bet by now she’s had some fun and would listen to reason again.” Ninhursag pushed.

Jena got out of the car. “God I never thought I’d be going to a bar like this.” She said looking down at her bizarre body. “No drinks for you now.” Ninhursag said chidingly. “Yes mother.” Jena said in a high mocking voice. As Jena pushed open the door to the bar she immediately knew Brooke’s presence was not going unnoticed. Every person in the bar was in some manner of over exaggerated party mode, Dancing uncontrollably, Drinking, or in some stage of expressing love right down to a couple propped up in the corner doing things it didn’t take a prude to tell you shouldn’t be done in public. Jena averted her eyes and tried not to think how much that girl would regret that in a few months with her near by. Jena made her way around the room, sure to find Brooke spread eagle somewhere in the crowd. The milling mass never seemed to even notice the proverbial elephant walking amongst them, they gently parted as she walked. Jena noticed someone out of place, a lone person sitting at the bar and Jena knew where her friend was. Brooke sat alone, drinking and not sharing in even a tiny bit of the chaos around her. Jena sat down as best she could on one of the narrow bar stools next to Brooke. “Your friends a real downer.” Brooke said and Jena realised she said it in another voice. “She a little more conservative than this.” Jena said looking around the room. “Conservative?” “It should be me up in that corner but I can’t even stand up off this stool with her.” Ishtar complained. “Whhenn I made that dealll with Ninhursag I didn’t know it wwwould mean the end huf the civilization that worshipped us.” Ishtar said slurring slightly. “That must be hard.” Jena said. “I can’t even imagine immortality without anyone knowing about you.” Ishtar sat there quiet for a moment. “You know I can beat him right?” She said. “It’s just your friend is so damn scared my body doesn’t even move the right way.” “Can I talk to Brooke?” “Have her back for a while?” Jena asked. “I’m goooing to do the right ttthing by you girl..... and your friend.” “If I have to be stuck here I’m going to put all my energy into protecting you.” She said in a shaky voice, could goddesses get drunk? The expression on Brooke’s face changed suddenly. “Damn she could have at least have not drank my face off.” Brooke said in her voice again. “Brooke I’m glad your back.” Jena said. “God if I let her dooo half the things she wanted to with myyy body I’d never be the same again.” Brooke shuddered. “I’m sorry Brooke I didn’t realize it was like this for you.” Jena said. “Yeah weelll it wasn’t all her at first I thought it may be fun to let lose a lllittle especially looking the way I do.” “But the more I gave in the easier it was.” “Lets just get out of here before it breaks down to an orgy.” Jena said. “Yeah in my state I can’t really stop what she’s started.” Brooke said and with Jena’s help staggered out of the bar.

“I’ll use my credit card and get us a room, if we’re racking up dept it’s on me.” Jena said. Best not to tempt Ishtar with a lonely desk clerk now. “Brooke, don’t let yourself be so scared as to not depend on Ishtar, she’ll help when it counts.” “I will I just need to be alone for a while I’ll see you when you get back.” Brooke said walking away quietly. “Jess she’s beat up.” Jena said as Ninhursag appeared beside her. “Have you ever consider it?” “Being a mother I mean.” “You have a knack for it.” she said. “What?” Jena asked. “You’ll make a good mother one day Jena, take it from an expert.” “Maybe your just rubbing off on me to.” Jena said as she walked into the office. “No Jena that’s all you.” Ninhursag said to herself and disappeared.
Unread 02-15-2014   #6
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.6

Surrogate Goddess
pt.6
A Bitch of a Hangover

Jena knelt in front of the toilet yet again for her morning ritual and tried not to lean on her now huge stomach. Jena had not grown to the round shape most pregnancies got at this size, for some reasons her stomach only looked to be starting to round but was sticking out vary far now. “Ninhursag?” Jena said to thin air. When the woman appeared Jena asked. “Just how big am I supposed to get before I give birth?” “I wanted to hold off on that one till you had to ask.” Was her reply. “It’s not a normal birth so your going to get a little bigger than usual to support my divine child.” “How much is a little bigger?” Jena asked already knowing she was setting herself up for a blow. “Lets put it this way dear.” “You should be ready in two days or so, we really don’t want to have to go far by tomorrow.” As she said this she made an extremely exaggerated round movement around her stomach. Jena puked again.

Brooke sat on the edge of the bed one hand propping up her head. “Damn you look as bad as I feel.” Jean said staring at her. “She’s gonna pay for this.” Brooke moaned referring to Ishtar. “Do your want some time before we set out?” Jena asked. “No, from the looks of you we don’t have time and it’s only driving.” Brooke said. Jena grimiest and rubbed her round stomach protectively. “Yes we have to continue.” Ninhursag said as she appeared. Brooke picked up her mace from beside the night stand and went to the door with Jena as Ninhursag trailed behind. As she opened the door the golden light of the rising sun pored into the room. Brooke didn’t know what it was that tipped her off, she couldn’t see past the balcony of the second floor room but Brooke threw herself on Jena dragging the huge woman to the ground as something flew through the door and through Ninhursag driving itself in the wall above the two women. Brooke looked up and a small steel fence post that was imbedded into the wall. “Are you ok Jena?” Brooke asked. “Yes.” Jena gasped clutching her stomach to protect it. Brooke stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the deserted parking lot in the early morning light.

Enki stood next to the low fence around the garden at the hotels office. “You live up to your reputation Ishtar, excellent reflexes.” “It seems this isn’t going to end until I get rid of you so lets be about it.” Enki said. “Ninhursag,” Brooke said not looking back, “get Jena to the car and I’ll keep him busy till your ready to run.” Brooke jumped off the balcony mace in hand. “So how did you find us?” Brooke asked facing Enki. “Well your not exactly inconspicuous.” He said giving her body an appreciative glare. “News of your little night out spread fast and I recognize your handy work.” Brooke growled, hating herself more than him. Enki drew a long Japanese sword. “Not your usual style.” Brooke said regarding his weapon. “Well I don’t have the selection you do and it was at hand when I took this body.” He said. “Yeah your gonna give back that body when I’m done with you.” Brooke said charging.

Jena slowly got to her feet. “Damn it’s getting harder to move at this size.” she said. “You have to hurry dear, Brooke can hold her own against him but any harm she dose will heal were hers will not, we can’t let this last long.” Jena steadied herself on the dresser and moved to the front door, the sight she saw looking down on the parking lot was incredible. Brooke and Theodore were fighting at such extreme speed Jena could barely fallow what was happening. Thank god it was so early no one is witnessing this. Jena thought. Brooke swung her huge mace and impossibly Theo blocked it with what Jena thought was that cheap replica of a samurai sword he had in his basement. “Jena don’t stop.” Ninhursag shouted. Jena sluggishly moved to the stairs.

Damn Enki is fast. Brooke thought. Then again I’m not exactly standing still. She marvelled. Somehow Enki was making the sword he was using stronger than it should have been, Brookes huge mace was stoped time and time again in full swing. She was keeping him from attacking her by simply keeping him to busy blocking but it was obvious she would not make any progress with this heavy slow weapon. Just have to hold him off a little longer. She thought, out of the corner of her eye Brooke saw Jena being slowly herded by Ninhursag down the stares to the second floor. This was the moment, she had to land a blow that would at least stop Enki for a short amount of time so they could escape. “You do know what we have to do here right?” A voice in Brookes head said. “You have to make an opening so you can land a good blow but the only way to do that is expose yourself in turn.” Ishtar said. “So what do I do?” Brooke answered back. “Do you trust me to get us out of this?” She asked. “Yes, if we can get away and save Jena.” “Than let me take over.” Ishtar said and Brooke surrendered control.

Jena was just wedging herself into the car as she saw it. Brooke rased the mace in a full two handed swing and in the moment it took to wind up Enki slashed her in the ribs. Brooke didn’t even slow from the cut, swinging with all her strength and connecting cleanly with Enki’s head. The tall muscle bound man that used to be her boyfriend was sent flying like a rag doll right through the side of the hotel office. So much for keeping a low profile. Brooke clutched her side and dropped the mace as she started to stager to the car. “Get in.” She yelled in Ishtar’s voice. Jena got in and Brooke stamped on the gas, jumping the curb and swerving onto the road.

They drove at full speed down the dusty abandoned road for an good five minutes. “Brooke are you ok?” Jena asked from the back seat. “I saw him cut you, how bad is it.” “It’s ok.” Brooke said as the car slowed. “We’re away from him and we got the car.” “You’ll be ok......” She trailed off and the car slowly veered off to the shoulder as Brooke passed out. “Brooke?” “Brooke!” Jena screamed as she all to slowly squeezed out of the back seat and went around to the drive’s door. Brook was covered in blood and was still bleeding freely, she had managed to get them out before pain and blood loss overcame her. “Brooke.” Jena shook her in her seat but she didn’t respond. “Jena you can save her but there isn’t much time.” Ninhursag said appearing next to her. “What do I need to do?” Jena asked. “You are my physical embodiment, you can produce the life giving milk I do, It’s the only thing that will save her from a wound this bad.” “You must feed her from yourself.” Jena made a face at the thought but that was the only hesitation she had as she pulled her friend out of the drivers seat and sat with her in her lap next to the car. Jena pulled off her shirt and grabbed the side of one milky breast. She squeezed and shuddered at the pleasurable feel of the milk coming from her. She sprayed the small trickle into Brooke’s mouth and tried to get her to drink the small amount of liquid. Brooke spasmed in Jena’s arms but slowly reached up and put her mouth to Jena’s breast and sucked. Jena blushed bright red at the thought of what this must look like, two young women at the side of the road one with a mouthful of the others huge tit. God but it felt so good. Jena thought leaning her head back. After several minutes Brooke’s eyes fluted open and she looked down at what she was doing. A splash of warm milk sprayed Jena in the face as Brooke spluttered and rolled out of her lap. “What the fuck!” She screamed. “Jena what were we just doing.” “You don’t remember?” “You got badly cut in the fight and managed to drive us out there before you passed out.” Jena said. “Ninhursag said my milk would heal you, look.” Brooke looked down at the bloody slash in her shirt and the light red scar where she had nearly bled to death. Brooke slumped against the side of the car. “In return for saving your life again we never talk about what just happen.” Brooke groaned. “Agreed.” Jena blushed even redder. “Hey.” Brooke said with a small grin. “My hang overs gone.”
Unread 02-15-2014   #7
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.7

Surrogate Goddess
pt.7
Spelunking, and Other Fun Activities for Pregnancy

A hand poked out of the rubble that was the main office of the shabby edge of town hotel. “Damn her!” A voice called out from under the debris. “This is the second time that girl has managed to get away.” Enki roared. A body guard seemed like an amusing idea at first but Ishtar was more than capable of stopping him. He had actually been rendered unconscious, even though that had been because his head had been caved in it still was annoying. “What the hell happened here?” A voice called out, the mortal inn keeper had been drawn by the nosie. Enki began to walk out of the pile of rubble and the insect actually had the nerve to grab him by the arm. “If you release me now you can live peasant.” Enki said. “What the hell happened to my hotel?” The man roared, ignoring him and still stopping him from going. Enki grabbed the man’s neck so hard he was dead before he was thrown so hard he was buried under the remains of his hotel. “I do not kill without a reason but I don’t have the patents today for you creatures.” He said. If it was not for these creatures Ninhursag would never have got this fool notion of a baby in the first place and we would still be being worshipped by the Sumerians right now.

“I know it’s hard Jena but we have to get supplies for the caves and I can’t leave you.” Brooke said. “I’m..... coming.....” Jena said pushing herself out of the backseat with an effort. “I sure can’t go at your pace though.” “Well I guess it’s luck you look more.... over weight, than ready to have a litter.” Brooke said and Jena turned red with anger. “Litter?!” She nearly screamed in the parking lot. “So now I’m just passing for fat hun?” “Ok, Ok I’m sorry Jena but we could sell tickets to you taking your shirt off, it’s just you look passable dressed like that, especially for Walmart.” “Do you have any idea how uncomfortable I am?” “Ninhursag says I’m going to get even BIGGER!” She was full out screaming at the end. “Keep your voice down.” Brooke begged. Jena began weeping and leaned against the car, thankfully no one was staring. “It’s gonna be ok Jena.” Brooke tried to calm her friend as she coped with the mood swing from hell. “We’ll just get what we need and get out, trust me no one will take a second glance at you.” Jena looked up at her friend confused.

“My god.” Jena said. “I blend right in.” She marvelled at the crowd of people so oblivious to the fact a fertility goddess walked among them. “It’s a Walmart in Arizona.” Brooke said. “I would be surprised if there isn’t someone bigger than you in here.” While Brooke got the water, food, and survival gear Jena walked amongst her people. She had convinced Brooke Enki wouldn’t kill her in a crowd this big even if he knew where they were and so she wandered the store. Jena had a crazy idea and headed for the clothing department. “I knew it.” She as Ninhursag discreetly appeared behind a display. “What?” Ninhursag asked as she fallowed. “They have my size.” Jena practically sang as she tugged at the now far to small sweat pants.

Brooke walked around the camping aisle, lanterns, eight man tent, two man tent for herself, cooking supplies. From her trip around the store she already had food, lots of water and cushions from the furniture department to help make Jena comfortable but she still needed one thing. “Excuse me?” she asked one of the men working the department, he practically drooled when he saw her and she remembered to quickly turn down the charm. “Me and a friend from work are going on a hiking trip to some caves a few hours from here and I was wondering if you had any climbing equipment?” A little too eagerly the athletic 20 something started to nod and said. “Yeah we got some, not as good as some shops that specialize but we can help you out.” “What cave are you going to?” “Oh I really don’t know the name.” Brooke wished she was playing the ditz but even Ishtar knew nothing about mountain climbing. “It’s only a few hours from here I heard though.” “Oh you must mean Buddha cave.” He said showing her to the racks of climbing tools. “Not a vary impressive cave though, you won’t need much but the basics for that.” Buddha cave? Brooke nearly dropped dead at the coincidence but some how managed to keep a straight face, she’d never tell Jena the name. “Just a really big tunnel, it has a bit of an incline but not much else.” He said. Brooke looked sceptically at the ropes and hoists. “Um, my friend, she’s a little....” Brooke pointedly looked at a vary large man in the hunting section. “Un hun.” The worker said. “Well then you guys may want to invest in something a little higher end, don’t want a strap failing even if you’ll only get bumps and scrapes from the fall.” Brooke picked out everything they needed and leaned in close to the store clerk, he looked down at her and got a perfect view down her top. “Thanks,” she said breathaly, “couldn’t have done it without you.” She glided away and in her mind she heard. “Hypocrite.” “What?” She thought to herself. “This way he wouldn’t remember the specifics.” “Tell yourself what ever you have to.” Ishtar said.

Jena stood in the large change room and stared at herself in the full length mirror. Her body was by all normal standards a ruin, her once tight curves now more resembled hills, her breasts had only swollen since her little incident with Brooke and her hips looked wider than when she started this disaster. God my stomach is huge. She thought to herself. “I hear how you girls talk about weight.” Ninhursag said appearing behind her. “I know I’ve said it before but I’m so sorry for all that’s happened to you Jena.” “I’ll be back to normal when this is all over?” Jena asked nervously. “Yes I promise you will be returned to your original form after the birth.” Ninhursag said and Jena turned as she saw the ghostly woman actually had tears in her eyes. “I just have no way of thanking all the young women that came before you Jena.” “Women that knowingly put there lives on the line for the vary idea of me and died for it.” “Well I can’t speak for them and honestly I wouldn’t have been the one to volunteer for this but you deserve to be a mother Ninhursag, you’ve cared for the whole world before yourself for centuries, I can’t think of a better mother than that.” Jena said honestly. Ninhursag stared at her on the verge of breaking down and then threw her arms around Jena in what would have been a hug but she went right through Jena and disappeared. Jena had never thought about how a goddess could feel guilt for what had happened but if one could it would have been Ninhursag. Suddenly Jena felt sharp pain in her stomach and looked down. The baby had started to kick, a small lump shot up on her round belly and she felt like she was getting kicked there by a full grown man. “Oh Damn.” She groaned. “Isn’t that supposed to feel good.” She rapped her arms around her stomach and road out her beating. “Way to ruin the moment kid.” Jena said. When the baby had calmed Jena finished changing, found the few outfits that fit her new size, the whole time praying they would still fit through the rest of this ordeal, and staggered out of the change room.

At the check out Jena spotted a disposable camera on the rack and the thought of how absurd she looked and for some reason it finally struck home. Jena started to laugh right in the middle of line. People around her looked like she was going nuts and after several seconds she stopped and grabbed the camera to add to her cloths. Jena met up with Brooke out side and Brooke raised an eyebrow at the bags she carried. “Well you seem back to your old self.” Brooke said. “Not really.” Jena groaned and explained the new development. Brooke looked concerned as Jena described it and asked what Ninhursag said. “She needs some time.” Jena said explaining there talk in the change room.

It was past mid day by the time they reached the start of the trail that lead the short distance to the caves. It was real dessert country out this far, small rocky hills blocked the view of where the path snaked off to. “I’ll come back for the supplies after we get you inside.” Brooke said. Jena looked at the heavy duty straps Brooke was unloading and grimmest at the thought this was probably what they used to hoist animals around. Jena carried only the lightest of bags as Brooke would not let her do anything else and Ninhursag agreed as she instructed them to be vary carful in the caves. Brooke looked like she carried half a camp site on her back with the giant pack she had but was not even strained. She picked up one of the heavy looking swords from the back of the car and examined it and after strapping on several other weapons marched down the trail.

At the mouth of the cave Jena stoped Brooke and pulled out the camera. “And exactly what is that for?” Brooke asked. “Oh come on.” “After all this shouldn’t we have a souvenir.” Jena asked. “We’ll never be able to show it to anyone.” Brooke argued. “Yeah but.... come on we do look a little hilarious don’t we?” Jena answered. “I think pregnancy has finally driven you mad.” Brooke said but put down her pack laughing. “I probably will never look this good again.” she said. Jena set the camera on a rock and set the timer. The two women stood side by side grinning as the flash went off and Jena pocketed the camera. “Won’t all this be fond mamories.” she said juggling her breasts. Two small stains appeared on her shirt and Brooke literally fell down laughing, Jena just made a depressed face. The cave was as promised not all that steep but the first twenty or thirty feet they would need ropes to manage the slope. Jena groaned as she put her weight on the harness for the first time. With Brookes strength lowering Jena down was not a problem but the way the harness sunk into Jena’s soft fleshy butt made her cringe. “Is it to late to destroy that camera?” Jena panted. “Don’t you dare, I only wish I could get a shot of your ass right now so you could never live it down.” Brooke laughed. The strain Jena was under was almost unbearable, the simple walk from the car tired her but the effort it took to climb down this slope was horrible. Half way down she had to stop clutching her stomach and huffing air deeply. I can’t fall from here and risk hurting the baby Jena thought, it kicked fiercely and Jena felt like she was being torn apart, she forced more staggered steps. At the bottom Jena nearly collapsed and rested on the ground, the sweat rolling down her face as Brooke lowered down boxes of supplies. After there gear was all down Brooke fallowed and they hiked by lantern light down the dusty desert cave. At a small wide bend in the cave Brooke began setting up the tents. “When Jena begins to give birth I should be able to handle taking care of her.” Ninhursag said appearing next to the huge tent. “But you can’t touch anything.” Jena said. “When you begin to give birth you will be completely the goddess Jena, as a spiritual being myself I will be able to physically touch you and the baby.” “It will naturally be a perfect birth with no complications but..... I’m afraid it may still hurt as much as normal childbirth Jena.” Jena took a deep breath. “Well I had to pay for stealing at some point.” Jena said figuring the necklace. “And If Enki shows up?” Brooke asked. “Well he doesn’t know where we are but I wouldn’t put it past him to find us.” Ninhursag said. “You will have to stop him at all costs from getting into this cave, we know you can do it.” She said looking sad and Jena knew she expected to be guilty for another young woman vary soon.

Jena and Brooke lay in there tents in the dark cave. “Tomorrow this will be all over.” Jena said wincing as the baby kicked again. “Jena, If I don’t make it tomorrow....” Brooke said. “You will Brooke.” Jena said sternly. “Trust Ishtar and be careful and you will make it.” “Yeah.” Brooke said weakly and was silent. “Ishtar?” Jena said. “Don’t you dare let her get scared and die out there.” “Oh I don’t intend to.” Ishtar’s voice rang out.
Unread 02-15-2014   #8
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.8

Surrogate Goddess
pt.8
Life and/or Death

“AAAAggggggggg.........” Jena screamed. “God he won’t stop kicking.” Jena had under gone yet another growth during the night and this time no baggy cloths could have hidden her inhuman shape. Jena lay in her tent propped up on pillows, rubbing her now huge round stomach that had to stick out more than two feet even in her sitting position. Her breasts had swollen to a pair of half inflated beach balls and slowly dribbled milk from her sensitive nipples. Jena’s hips had also gained girth and after a year of working in a museum Jena knew she perfectly resembled one of those tacky old fertility goddess icons you see in every ancient culture exhibit. She leaned back panting from the pain as the baby calmed for the few minutes it took before kicking again.

Brooke and Ninhursag stood out side the tent talking in hushed voices. “This is bad.” Brooke said. “There’s no way she’s moving anymore, can’t we do something about the pain?” “Drug her?” “I don’t know much of your modern medicine but one thing I know for curtained is no mortal medicine will have even the slightest effect on her body now, she is the goddess.” Ninhursag said. Brooke was quiet for a moment. “Will the birth kill her Ninhursag?” She asked so quiet she could barely even hear the question herself. “No, at least she should be able to survive it.” “Women never had medicines that safely dulled pain at birth in my time and they lived.” “Yeah but they never gave birth to a god.” Brooke said gloomily. “I will watch over her and do all I can to help, I have delivered a child or two you know.” Ninhursag chided.

The day dragged on with nothing but the sound of Jena’s screams echoing off the cave walls. Brooke helped Ninhursag, who could solidly touch Jena now, with examining their patient. Ninhursag poked and prodded Jena, listened to the sounds coming from the globe that was her stomach and in general tested her health. “It’s as I thought.” She said. “Jena is perfectly healthy aside from the pain my strong child is causing her.” “Some time today she should start to go into labour and then give birth.”

Brooke sat beside Jena, holding her hand after yet another round of kicks had ran through her. “Hey you don’t have to look like I’m on my death bed here.” Jena groaned. “Sorry your just really putting me off the idea of motherhood.” Brooke joked cruelly and Jena laughed in between winces of pain. “Aside from the pain what’s it feel like?” Brooke asked with a look of curiosity and confusion mixed on her face. “Oh god if I could only describe it right.” Jena moaned. “I’m guessing normal child birth isn’t this intense but I literally feel like I’m going to pop.” “I’m blotted and cramps not kicks keep hitting me.” “I’m just about as uncomfortable as humanly pos......” She cut off. “What’s wrong?” Brooke asked. “AAAAHHHUUUGGGG” Jena screamed at the top of her lungs. A blast of warm clear liquid burst from between her legs and she shrieked so loud it actually hurt Brooke’s ears. “Her water’s broke.” Ninhursag said appearing beside them. “She’s going into labour Brooke, help me lay her on her back.” Even with her new strength Brooke was hard pressed to lift and turn the giant mass that her friend had now gained. Jena was practically unconscious but waves of pain prevented her from passing fully out. “She’ll bounce back.” Ninhursag said. “It’s just shock.” Brooke never liked the medical specials on the discovery channel and this was ten times worse but she helped as she could while Ninhursag tended Jena.

“Brooke....” Jena called softly. Brooke came over and jumped as Jena suddenly sat bolt up as much as she physical could and grabbed her. Brooke stared into Jena’s eyes and the expression she had could only be described as haunted. “He’s here, I can sense him.” Jena wailed. “Brooke go, I can tend her.” Ninhursag ordered and Brooke flew from the tent grabbing her weapons on the way out.

Brooke didn’t even need the rope as she all but flew up the slopping passage that made the tunnel mouth. As she exited the cave she stood before a creature that could barely pass for human. So far from water Enki’s power could no longer sustain the beautiful shape it once had. Enki looked dried and shrivelled to a point any mortal person would have been dead for days from dehydration, his skin like leather and his bony hand clenched some indistinguishable lump. “It took some time to find you two Ishtar.” He croaked. “But I asked for directions.” He tossed the lump toward Brooke and she saw it was the head of the same trucker that told them about the caves. “I’ve fallowed you across this hell long enough and If I’m feeling this out right..... I have just enough time to kill your sweet little vessel and then do away with my wife’s who is hiding in that hole.” “Now please die quickly and I will deal with you when we’re back in the other realm.” Enki charged.

“Jena this is going to go faster than a normal labour thankfully but you are not ready yet and it’s going to get pai.” “AAAAAHHHHHHH.” Jena screamed as the first contraction wiped her mind out with pain and she squizzed Ninhursag’s hand so hard she flinched.

Any hope Brooke had Enki would be weaker in his dried state vanished as she crossed swords with him the first time. Brooke’s double edged broadsword should have given her the advantage in swing with it’s weight but Enki’s strength made an impossible difference and after two exchanges she shifted the sword in mid swing into a sickle stabbing Enki in the shoulder and blocking his swing. She just barely had time to release the weapon and jump back as Enki swung a fist that Brooke was sure could have crushed her head. She knew the two other swords, one on her back and one at the hip along with the other small weapons she carried where all going to be used just to stall him. Even against Ishtar’s insane screaming in her head she would kill him Brooke knew better and it wasn’t fear, just acceptance.

After four contractions the pain Jena had felt should have killed her. She knew it, but the necklace glowed brighter and she knew dying was an easy out she wasn’t going to get. “Your nearly there Jena.” Ninhursag said. “I think your almost ready to start pushing.” On the word push Jena heaved as hard as she could, so eager to be done with the pain it ironically caused more. “Not so hard so fast Jena.” Ninhursag said. “This is happening fast enough as it is.” “Not.... Fast..... Enough....” Jena huffed and another contraction made her forget the end was anywhere close to being near.

Brooke fended Enki off with the ball and chian fail. She had already gone through a handful of knives and another sword. “This is BULLSHIT.” Ishtar silently screamed in Brookes head. “It’s not a fair fight.” “I can kill this bastard if he only didn’t regenerate.” “I find that hard to believe.” Brooke counter. “We buried the last sword right through his heart and nearly lost an arm for the effort.” A trickle of blood ran down her right arm were she had been cut but it wasn’t deep. “Who’s side are you on bitch?” Ishtar raged and swung the chain end of the fail ripping Enki’s sword from him. Despite being unarmed Enki was still dangerous, not all his punches and kicks had killing force. Brooke knew Ishtar took as much of the pain as possible, but even with her last sword she still couldn’t kill a god, every cut she made healed. In a desperate attempt to stop her Enki grabbed the sword as close to the hilt as possible, losing two figures in the process but stopping the swing. Enki reached over so fast Brooke couldn’t dodge and Enki grabbed her left shoulder. The crack of bone was loud enough to hear but not over her enraged scream, Brooke twisted the sword, shearing off the rest of the fingers on the hand and still with his other hand clamped on her shoulder Enki had no way to block the swing that loped his head off. Brooke staggered back but did not faint as her arm hung limp at her side.
Unread 02-15-2014   #9
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.9

Surrogate Goddess
pt.9
Not so ‘Dead’beat Dad

“Your almost there Jena push.” Ninhursag urged. Suddenly Ninhursag froze. She felt a terrible force in the air. “No, not here.” “How?” She said. “Hurry Jena, the birth is the only thing that will save us.”

Brooke staggered back toward the cave. Banged up as she was she was still as proud as Ishtar was that they had defeated a living god. Oh, I could use a drink. She thought, her throat was so dry. “It’s past noon, is it getting hotter and dryer or is it just me?” She thought to Ishtar. “Oh no.” Ishtar responded but it was to late. Brooke turned to face the body of Enki and it was like standing in front of a blast furnace, the air was so hot and dry she could barely take in a breath and she dropped to her knees. “You know I must admit I really am impressed.” A familiar voice said. Enki’s headless body rose and roughly grabbing it’s own head by the hair placed it back on his shoulders. “I always wondered If you deserved your title as goddess of war Ishtar.”Enki said casually sticking fingers back on. “I honestly never took you seriously spreading your legs every time you weren’t swinging a sword.” Ishtar spit toward Enki but the moisture, like all other moisture was sucked from the air. “I’m afraid I have to cheat and use my powers, luckily you can’t do much to stop me, even though it is tempting with you on your knees and all.” He chuckled and Ishtar growled. “Your mortal should count herself lucky, killing you would be so much more of a honourable defeat than making you helpless like this so I’m not going to kill you.” “Before you pass out know this, no mater how many times Ninhursag tries, no mater if you help or not, I will always stop her from bringing that abomination into this world.” Brooke and Ishtar started to laugh to herself. “Your ego always made you waist time Enki.” She croaked in her dry throat and pitched forward fainting. Had she stalled him long enough? Enki ran for the cave.

Enki flew down the passage with preternatural speed. He let this go on to long, this would be close. The idea of a mortal taking Ninhursag’s power and bearing his son made his stomach turn. Why had I ever allow this? I never thought she would even conceive the child and then to come up with this sickening scheme. Enki saw the small tent the mortal would be kept and heard her screams of pain, he rushed. He stoped dead at a new sound that rang through the cave as he was mere feet from the tent, the sound of a baby’s cry. Ninhursag threw back the flap and stepped out, she carried they’re child in her arms. Enki could see the damned mortal from outside the tent, she had the shape of his wife’s holy form and was still breathing heavily from the ordeal.

Jena felt a shiver run through her body. Oh god no more. She thought. This however was the moment she’d been waiting for. Jena could actually see her body change and shrink, her stomach, already much smaller after the birth shrank and her hips narrowed to her once trim figure. Any stretching she would have had from the pregnancy miraculously faded and as Jena shrank she could see from behind the goddess in front of her take shape. As the last of the magic left her she felt the clasp on the necklace release and it fell from her neck to the ground.

Enki stood in awe as his wife returned to her former glory before his eyes. As her breasts once again filled with milk the babe in her arms latched on and she gasped in amazement. She stood before him the goddess of birth in truth once again. The look on her face as she looked on him was anything but motherly however and he dropped to his knees and started to beg. “My wife, I was wrong.” “Looking on you now with our son I kno...” “OUR SON!” Ninhursag roared in a godly voice. “You dare clam any part to this child whom you killed so many times out of pride!” She boomed. “You shall never have part in our lives for all of eternity.” “Be gone from our sight.” Something Jena could only describe as a wave of power rushed from Ninhursag and when it hit Enki’s body a red mist was blown from his skin. All the wrinkled skin, the bone dry visage that was Enki was blown away and Theodore was left kneeling before the goddess, he fell forward on his face unconscious.

Jena sat in awe at what she had just seen and as Ninhursag turned and she flinched thinking she would still have that rage on her face. “Child.” She said. “You never need fear me, I owe you more than my immortal life for all you have done.” The kindness on her face seemed to radiate from all parts of her round bulging form and Jena got the impression of a loving mother from this god. The baby in her arms was perfect, it’s small round face had a knowing look that suggested understanding far beyond a newborn. “What happens now?” Jena asked. “You and your friends are free from all this and can go home.” Ninhursag said. “It pains me to say I can not give you any reward but my thanks, the gods are not allowed to take favourites.” “However I can give one thing.” She gestured to the necklace. “I plan to take up my place in reality again as the goddess of birth and if you should ever think to have children place that necklace around your neck and I promise you your next birth will be painless joy.” Jena looked down at the necklace and shuddered. “Maybe after a little time the thought won’t sound so bad.” Ninhursag said. “Will Theo and Brooke be okay?” Jena asked. “Theodore is perfectly fine, Enki has left him unharmed, Brooke is alive but she is injured and I am afraid neither Ishtar nor myself can take that hurt away, she will have to heal on her own but I will see to it she heals perfectly.” Ninhursag said. “Thank you for all you have done Jena.” “No words can express my gratitude.” Ninhursag faded.

Brooke came to in the shade of a small hill. A woman Brooke thought she should know sat beside her on a rock. Ishtar’s body was exactly what Brooke’s had been, huge round breasts raped in a scant leather vest that extenuated her cleavage, her toned muscles bulged as she crossed her arms. “You look like hell girl.” She said. Brooke’s shattered arm was wrapped in a sling made from one of her weapon belts and her body was covered in small cuts and scrapes. “Did Jena make it?” “Did she have the baby?” Brooke pleaded. “Jena will be just fine.” Ninhursag’s voice rang out as she appeared, her body was great and round just as Jena’s had been but it looked as though it fit on Ninhursag. “You on the other hand have paid a great price for your friend and I will not stand idly by and let you heal a cripple from injuries you got defending my babe.” Ninhursag handed the baby off to Ishtar, who looked vary awkward holding a baby, and knelled beside Brooke. Before Brooke could protest Ninhursag scooped her up with strength a woman her size shouldn’t have had and pressed her to her chest. Brooke gave into the soft comforting embrace and drank deep from the life giving milk of her breast. When Brooke awoke her arm was still broken but now rather than being mangled and crushed it was set back into place and wrapped expertly with leather straps. “You will heal properly now.” Ninhursag said standing before Brooke with her baby. “I must go now thank you so much for all you have done child.” Ninhursag faded. “Well don’t expect any mushy thank you from me girl.” Ishtar said. Brooke grinned. “You still remember all my tricks for pleasing men?” She said raising an eyebrow. “Oh god, Unfortunately yes.” Brooke replied. “Than that is my gift to you and I expect plenty of worship from you as soon as that arm is healed.” Ishtar said. “Thank you Ishtar.” Brooke said. “For everything.” “Oh don’t make me lose respect for you now child.” She said and grinned as she faded away.

Jena and Theodore crawled out of the cave. Despite being in perfect health they where both exhausted from they’re ordeals and the small slop was a hard climb. Brooke sat at the top of the cave entrance in the shade of a hill. She had a broken arm but she said it wasn’t to painful and refused the guilty help Theo offered when he said it was his fault. “You didn’t do this to me, you dork.” Brooke chided. “You have nothing to apologies for.” “Oh can’t you two get along just once?” Jena asked. “I guess I’ll have to get used to him.” Brooke grinned. The three friends staggered back to they’re car.
Unread 02-15-2014   #10
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.10

Surrogate Goddess
Pt.10
The Memento

Jena and Brooke went back to there lives at school explaining they took a spontaneous vacation trip hiking and exploring caves and Brooke got her shoulder broken in an accident. Aside from they’re grades taking a nock for the week they missed no one questioned it and no one knew what really happened in that strange summer week off.

Jena got home and called to Brooke. “Brooke it’s done, want to see?” “I can’t believe you got that picture developed.” Brooke said coming around the corner. “What did the guy say when he looked at you?” She asked. “Actually the only thing he said was it was strange we developed it with just one picture on it.” “I guess he never noticed it was me in the picture.” Jena grinned. She pulled the picture out of the envelope and stared at it. “Haha. I guess we can put it up after all.” Jena said handing Brooke the photo. Brooke and Jena stood at the mouth of the cave in the photo, they both looked perfectly normal. Standing between the two women Ninhursag stood, arms crossed with a scowl on her face that screamed “What do you think your doing?” The two women laughed.

A few years later Jena had married Theodore they moved to they’re own house and enjoyed a happy marriage. One night Theo sat Jena down on the couch and wanted to talk about the future. Theo was dancing around the question and Jena wanted to know what was so important. “Honey we’ve been married a few months and I want to start thinking about starting a family but I know how you feel on that subject.” It wasn’t that Jena was against having a baby she loved Theo but she’d had enough of pregnancy from her first time around. “Well if your scared of the pain and trouble of pregnancy.....” Theo said looking at the wall. On the wall hung a decorative frame that held the picture of her and Brooke and the necklace that no one ever came looking for, it was a gift from the goddess after all. Jena paled but took hold of Theo’s hand.

The End.