free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-06-2009   #61
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Re: SlaveMaker

that wasnt an update just everything upto date all together in one nice neat package. I am keeping a watch to his topic in masterbloodfer forums though and there has been an update to the beta Im not sure if he replaced the old link or what but he said he something about posting it though. Btw I have yet to check the page and if I find one Im gona edit this post as I check this site first then I check the master's.

PS: if you find any girls you'd like to add and find a treasure trove of pictures for her post links here and Ill pass them on to the guy doing it.

Last edited by Gagecoalbrace; 03-06-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Gagecoalbrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #62
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

I?ve got an idea. It?s not so much about a new Girl but about Changes for three existing ones. TF Changes to be more precisly.
Ranma: Cat-Slave lend to/captured by Genma results in Panda-Girl. Something like the Milking just with Panda-Sperm instead of an Pill.
Minako: Different Choice in the Cat-Saviour Quest results in getting impregnated by Catgirl (the Herm one you should rescue). This in effect triggers the TF into an real Catgirl.
Belldandy: Addition to Demon/Angel Transformation. Don?t accept Peorths offer to become an Angel. She isn?t angry but warns her about Karma. Cow-Girl End is now unlocked for her just that it is into a real Cowgirl.
I?ve found some time ago a Pic of Bell with an Holstein-pattern and Cowbell.
A Pic of Ranma getting fucked by Genma (I?ve got two) and a Panda-Ranma is no problem either.
About the Minako TF. I remember one from Guardian-Slade where the TF just started (Ears/Paw)
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #63
Gobosan1
Squirrel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraider2006 View Post
I?ve got an idea. It?s not so much about a new Girl but about Changes for three existing ones. TF Changes to be more precisly.
Ranma: Cat-Slave lend to/captured by Genma results in Panda-Girl. Something like the Milking just with Panda-Sperm instead of an Pill.
Minako: Different Choice in the Cat-Saviour Quest results in getting impregnated by Catgirl (the Herm one you should rescue). This in effect triggers the TF into an real Catgirl.
Belldandy: Addition to Demon/Angel Transformation. Don?t accept Peorths offer to become an Angel. She isn?t angry but warns her about Karma. Cow-Girl End is now unlocked for her just that it is into a real Cowgirl.
I?ve found some time ago a Pic of Bell with an Holstein-pattern and Cowbell.
A Pic of Ranma getting fucked by Genma (I?ve got two) and a Panda-Ranma is no problem either.
About the Minako TF. I remember one from Guardian-Slade where the TF just started (Ears/Paw)
what about a randa girl
OH DEAR GOD! RANMA IS A RANDA! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
Gobosan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #64
mik4384
Mad scientist

would love to see more of cowgirl paths or addons and more BE

Last edited by mik4384; 03-06-2009 at 01:37 PM.
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #65
funfun74
Wolf Girl

I hear there is a cheat button in the game I was wondering if any of you known what it is. I've already played the game several times and i'm tired of having to save up for the 4G dress.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #66
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

Is there any sort of guide for the game I have been playing a bit and am unsure as to how to do what to get what endings or even what all the stats mean
Unread 03-06-2009   #67
shadowlurker
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfun74 View Post
I hear there is a cheat button in the game I was wondering if any of you known what it is. I've already played the game several times and i'm tired of having to save up for the 4G dress.
Click on the "G" in Gold.
shadowlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #68
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

cant get endings with the cheat button anymore, it detects it and gives you bad end now (bad as in lame)
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #69
RP_Bloodmage
Leecher

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you raise Riesz hunting skill higher, the only way i found is encouters with tentacles and clothing?
RP_Bloodmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #70
shadowlurker
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP_Bloodmage View Post
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you raise Riesz hunting skill higher, the only way i found is encouters with tentacles and clothing?
One way is to visit the farm. A random result is that Riesz will spend the day hunting.
shadowlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009   #71
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Sorry No guide that I know of for the current version but if you head over to funny-games.biz forums I think they still have the original's guide. Wont help with any of the new girls though. he tries to get 3 images for each possibility so If you could get three or even just post the links to the ones you got it would help.

And no new updates.
Unread 03-07-2009   #72
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP_Bloodmage View Post
Get one of the Hunter Dresses (The last two).
Equip it
Save
go to the Docks till you encounter a tentacle
there are three options: submit, capture, flee. Choose capture.
Success -> 4-5 hunting points + 200 Gold(or was it 100?)
Failure -> 1 hunting point for the try.

"IF" you already submited three times, you can?t hunt them anymore. You would always submit to them.

PS: For the tentacle Queen-> Don?t become an acolyth till you get the other two victims. That was till yesterday always my problem.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote