free hit counters
The Next TG Video by me? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-20-2017   #1
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

The Next TG Video by me?

Greetings, everyone!

First, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has purchased or will purchase "De Lune" and/or "A Strange Case..." from TGComics.com! You all have been a godsend to me! English does not contain within it the words to express my gratitude to all of you! Even if you haven't purchased the videos and are supporting me on my Patreon, that's also a great help! Or even just leaving a note on one of my usual haunts, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

So, what's next with me for TG video creation? Well, originally, I had wanted to take the time after putting "A Strange Case..." up for sale to hunker down and start learning new 3D software to amplify my TG video creations rather than using the software I've been using. However, this is taking more time than I had hoped and the TG video bug is biting.

I want to make more TG videos!

However, I also want to research 3D software. Rather than alternate my time between the two goals (it is said that multitasking reduces efficiency), I thought I'd leave it up to you all.

What would you rather see me do? Devote my time to learning new 3D software or make more TG videos using the software I've been using?

The way I look at it, here is the pro and the con for learning new 3D software:

Pro: Better TG videos!
Con: It might be a year or more before I would even start working on the videos as there's a LOT to learn!

So, what do you want more? Better videos, but not soon? Or more videos sooner? Leave a vote in the poll so I can gauge what you all want! And, if you want to, leave a comment if you want to say more! Once again, thank you all so much! You are all awesome!

www.strawpoll.me/12569533

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote