free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 637 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-02-2018   #7633
DM337
Leecher
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

There is some EC in the already released (in Japan) Dragon Quest XI:

At one point in the game you return to a town named Grotta to find that there's a casino set up and humans and demons are living together. You go through the casino and earn your way up to the VIP lounge only to find out that a demon named Boogie has used his powers to transform the people in the town into demons.

Once you get up to the VIP lounge, you are faced with a former party member, Martina, who has been turned into a demon and now works for Boogie. Here's a video of her introduction: (and boss fight)

https://youtu.be/20XXFe1nohU?t=39m27s

There doesn't seem to be an process, but after you beat Boogie and Martina re-joins your party, she does end up with the ability to transform back into a demon in battle. This appears to be just an in-battle power up effect and doesn't change anything with her character or anything.

There's already at least one doujin that 'expands' on how Martina was turned into a demon:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1156258/8741d6d150/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170323_035825_thumb.jpg (72.4 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (71.8 KB, 255 views)
DM337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2018   #7634
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy
 
Ficfactor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the pond
Posts: 552
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM337 View Post
There is some EC in the already released (in Japan) Dragon Quest XI:

At one point in the game you return to a town named Grotta to find that there's a casino set up and humans and demons are living together. You go through the casino and earn your way up to the VIP lounge only to find out that a demon named Boogie has used his powers to transform the people in the town into demons.

Once you get up to the VIP lounge, you are faced with a former party member, Martina, who has been turned into a demon and now works for Boogie. Here's a video of her introduction: (and boss fight)

https://youtu.be/20XXFe1nohU?t=39m27s

There doesn't seem to be an process, but after you beat Boogie and Martina re-joins your party, she does end up with the ability to transform back into a demon in battle. This appears to be just an in-battle power up effect and doesn't change anything with her character or anything.

There's already at least one doujin that 'expands' on how Martina was turned into a demon:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1156258/8741d6d150/
I was wondering why new doujins seemed to be popping up with this exact plot!

Here are a couple more:
https://e-hentai.org/g/1163887/6ba01c26b1/
https://e-hentai.org/g/1162507/7071d5b4c9/
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2018   #7635
Mazoku
Process Master
 
Mazoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 513
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Nun - demon
https://wrenzephyr2.deviantart.com/a...abit-712094933

Cosmic alien
https://wrenzephyr2.deviantart.com/a...Mind-715008464
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2018   #7636
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster
 
Voltronzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 229
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12847364/1/Leid-Out

Got bored. Turned Leixia into a... bug.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leixia_SC5_Artbook.jpg (999.1 KB, 457 views)
Voltronzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2018   #7637
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy
 
Ficfactor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the pond
Posts: 552
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Here's the first page of a comic I'm commissioning from The Black Pharaoh. It's based on the Tartaros Arc of Fairy Tail. In the manga, it was heavily teased that they might transform some of the heroines into demons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FairyTail-01.jpg (1.96 MB, 556 views)
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2018   #7638
obviousagent
Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Dude he does great work, this looks like its going to rock.
Thank you for commissioning it.
obviousagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2018   #7639
Amahain
Process Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 616
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Here's the first page of a comic I'm commissioning from The Black Pharaoh. It's based on the Tartaros Arc of Fairy Tail. In the manga, it was heavily teased that they might transform some of the heroines into demons.
Very nice! I'm not really familiar with the source material, but I think I'll enjoy it anyway. I've been following Black Pharoah for a while now and have been enjoying his comics.
__________________
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/amahain/
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2018   #7640
transformative
skrew ball
 
transformative's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 784
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Here's the first page of a comic I'm commissioning from The Black Pharaoh. It's based on the Tartaros Arc of Fairy Tail. In the manga, it was heavily teased that they might transform some of the heroines into demons.
awesome, thanks for sharing. fairy tail has a lot of fan service and likes to tease at this kind of stuff.

edit: is that supposed to be Wendy on the left there?
__________________
IMA FIRIN MAH
Oo
//----------------------------------
||BLAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
\\----------------------------------

Last edited by transformative; 04-03-2018 at 10:45 AM.
transformative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2018   #7641
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy
 
Ficfactor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the pond
Posts: 552
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obviousagent View Post
Dude he does great work, this looks like its going to rock.
Thank you for commissioning it.
Glad you like! There'll be two more pages in this set, and likely three more in the next set for six total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Very nice! I'm not really familiar with the source material, but I think I'll enjoy it anyway.
All you need to know is that the girls are heroines of the series' eponymous guild Fairy Tail, and they've been defeated and captured by a demonic guild that has the ability (teased but sadly wasted in canon) to transform powerful mages into loyal demonic soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I've been following Black Pharoah for a while now and have been enjoying his comics.
Ditto. I adore his Forsaken Souls DC heroines' corruption. He's not afraid to get monstrous with his transformations. Blue skin and yellow eyes doesn't hold a candle to split mouths and cloven feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
awesome, thanks for sharing. fairy tail has a lot of fan service and likes to tease at this kind of stuff.
It delivered in a big way with Juvia's Rock of Succubus transformation way back in the Tower of Heaven arc, but never reached those heights again. Sure, Erza had an evil parallel universe twin, but that doesn't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
edit: is that supposed to be Wendy on the left there?
Juvia. Western art styles aren't conducive to portraying Juvia's particularly large anime eyes.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2018   #7642
rick404
Meddler
 
rick404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Asteroid M
Posts: 588
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Glad you like! There'll be two more pages in this set, and likely three more in the next set for six total.



All you need to know is that the girls are heroines of the series' eponymous guild Fairy Tail, and they've been defeated and captured by a demonic guild that has the ability (teased but sadly wasted in canon) to transform powerful mages into loyal demonic soldiers.



Ditto. I adore his Forsaken Souls DC heroines' corruption. He's not afraid to get monstrous with his transformations. Blue skin and yellow eyes doesn't hold a candle to split mouths and cloven feet.



It delivered in a big way with Juvia's Rock of Succubus transformation way back in the Tower of Heaven arc, but never reached those heights again. Sure, Erza had an evil parallel universe twin, but that doesn't count.



Juvia. Western art styles aren't conducive to portraying Juvia's particularly large anime eyes.
Looks great, Ficfactor! Black Pharaoh has some great art and ideas, really love the artist's addition to the genre. Thanks for supporting and sharing.
__________________

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2018   #7643
The AP Ninja
Frequent Poster
 
The AP Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 357
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Cutey Honey Universe features a transformation of one or three ladies (It's hard to tell due to the camera angles) becoming sailor moon like evil women.
http://anilinkz.to/cutie-honey-universe-episode-1
It happens right at the beginning of the episode.
BTW: the overall process quality of the mahou shoujo transformations are amazing, can't wait to tackle more different TFs way deeper into the show.
__________________
a bare step in the Chaos Stairway
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2018   #7644
Laprasking
Lurker
 
Laprasking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 22
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

For those that enjoyed "Rocket Recruitment at the Speed of Light", I've created some art for it.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mistys-split-17855708

$2 Donators get even more Alts like nudity.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mistys-split-set-17855569
__________________
Laprasking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.