free hit counters
Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-28-2017   #1
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Hey guys, a fan suggested I reach out to the community here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the creator / hypnotist for Hypnosis On Display, a video series exploring real hypnosis with models. While we explore all kinds of different ideas and themes in our session, one thing we've become known for is our animal transformations through hypnosis, among the many transformations we experiment with.

While not every hypnotized subject is capable of these transformations, the best can make some very surprising transformations through hypnosis. We've had some incredible girls come through over the past two years, and continue to shoot new sessions each month.

Today we released a new session that should be of particular interest. It was our first every Halloween special, with a large number of transformations, including our model Jayne believing she is a cat, dog, bunny, zombie, and werewolf. You can see a preview here: https://youtu.be/eWVGviyTFp0

I will keep this thread updated and I'm available to answer any questions you guys might have. You can buy our videos at hypnosisondisplay.com and hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos/
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2017   #2
legend293
Frequent Poster

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Is the transformation slow or instant?
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2017   #3
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

I have one of the Jayne vids and she's actually really convincing. But yeah I wish the transformations were slower, like her gradually taking on animalistic traits until her mind is completely gone.
Unread 10-30-2017   #4
alphinecentury
Frequent Poster

Whoa this is excellent! Thanks for sharing! Definitely worth a look
alphinecentury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2017   #5
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumend View Post
I have one of the Jayne vids and she's actually really convincing. But yeah I wish the transformations were slower, like her gradually taking on animalistic traits until her mind is completely gone.
i really hope you attempt more videos like this. the one where the girl tried to stop herself from clucking is right up my alley. i'm personally more of a fan of a gradual thing rather than an instantaneous one.

try a really slow gradual transformation and you'll have my money for sure. <3

thank you for catering to our strange corner of the internet
Unread 10-30-2017   #6
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
i really hope you attempt more videos like this. the one where the girl tried to stop herself from clucking is right up my alley. i'm personally more of a fan of a gradual thing rather than an instantaneous one.

try a really slow gradual transformation and you'll have my money for sure. <3

thank you for catering to our strange corner of the internet
Not a problem at all, I'll certainly explore some slower transformations with the next good subject I shoot. During the Halloween special I do suggest to Jayne that she try to resist the puppy transformation as long as possible, and it's much slower.

Every subject is different in the way they respond to our suggestions. Someone in a lighter trance might be aware they aren't actually a chicken or a cat, but find themselves acting like one and aren't sure why. Someone in a much deeper trance like Jayne can have their reality changed quite a bit so they can believe they are actually that animal or whatever the transformation might be. I think both subjects can be interesting to watch for different reasons.
Unread 11-03-2017   #7
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Hey! I think I was one of the first to discover your site. I think the main thing I'd like to see is for the subject describe what they are feeling (physically/emotionally) as the transformation happens (and slow as possible is desired). So if that means they keep their voice even as the animal that would be fine. Or, as I think I've suggested before, it would be AMAZING to have the transformation come in specific parts (now you've got a tail, a beak, paws, fur, etc) and then have them react and describe what it feels like at each specific stage. If you did something like that I would be so excited.

I also really like when they remember what they were doing and have to describe what it felt like to be different animals.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2017   #8
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Here's a GIF from a recent hypnosis session with Ariana I thought you guys might like. She was hypnotized to believe her hand was a snake that could also hypnotize her, and it slowly has her believe she's becoming a snake herself. Her transformations were quite powerful, and this one is no exception.

Her second visit will be released next week so keep an eye out for that, and of course you can buy her first hypnosis session at hypnosisondisplay.com.
Unread 11-10-2017   #9
Dragon
Process Fan

It would be cool if you could get them to describe what they're experiencing during a transformation.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2017   #10
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Slowly gradually taking on animalistic traits would be great, and having the transformation come in specific parts would also be really cool. For example having them also react to each part/phase, describing what they see (since we can't see it) and feel. Would also be awesome if the animal sounds would merge into their human speech slowly, if that even works with the subject. Like with a donkey...they might go 'what's heehaawww-pening' if the suggestion of braying is implanted strongly enough maybe.
Maybe you use some of the suggestions/requests in here.

(Oh and personally I'd love to see a hypnosis session into a donkeygirl or piggirl. Arguably more a mix than having them think they're changing into a full animal itself)

In any case: interesting work. I like it. And you have our thanks for the work you've done so far
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2017   #11
jonjoe-mossy
Process Fan

I second the_nameless_one’s suggestion.To be honest, basically anything live action transformation/hypnosis related with pigs or donkeys involved I’m buying !
jonjoe-mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2017   #12
j3st3r
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy View Post
I second the_nameless_one’s suggestion.To be honest, basically anything live action transformation/hypnosis related with pigs or donkeys involved I’m buying !
3rded
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote