free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 119 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-04-2011   #1417
cischiral=TLDR
Lurker

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
OK, who here has read this? I saw the cover when I was working a few days ago and knew someone here probably bought it just for that.
Sorry this is a late response Sodacat, but I am not on here all that often.

I have read "The Sacred Book of the Werewolf". Ironically in the story the "were"-foxes don't really transform at all. They are as they appear on the cover (all female with very slight builds) and about the only thing they can do that is transformative is change tail size (they shrink it really small and tuck it into panties to pass as human in society.)

Ironically, however there are a number of male werewolves (no females) they do TF, and its not a "poof" but it fast and is not really described in detail either.

That being said, I do really like that book, it has some very interesting philosophical, metaphysical, and neo-Buddist angles to it. I thought it was a great read, but not because of its were critters.

I wouldn't recommend reading it just for TF, but if you are looking for an interesting and thought provoking modern work of fiction I do recommend it.
cischiral=TLDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2011   #1418
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

found, not sure where its from?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1297132773136.jpg (56.2 KB, 149 views)
Jinsaotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2011   #1419
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

I can recall seeing a sequence on Furaffinity at one point where a soldier if used for an what would seem a Nazi experiment where he/she is turned into a female feline or fox, I really cannot remember for the life of me but I can remember seeing what looked like a nazi general staring with arousal in the end.

Can anyone direct me to this sequence? Been trying to find it for a while now with no avail.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011   #1420
ME25TU150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x?xShadow_Dragonx?x View Post
I can recall seeing a sequence on Furaffinity at one point where a soldier if used for an what would seem a Nazi experiment where he/she is turned into a female feline or fox, I really cannot remember for the life of me but I can remember seeing what looked like a nazi general staring with arousal in the end.

Can anyone direct me to this sequence? Been trying to find it for a while now with no avail.
Not sure but that could be from Arania,

is called "Dog Soldiers" and can be found and Page 1 from TF Art.
ME25TU150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011   #1421
Nickle98499
Process Fan

Hopefully someone can help me out with this, as I have tried searching for this for a while but can't remember the name of it, or when it came out or anything; I know this also might be a long shot, but I figured if anyone could help me out(since it has to do with transformations) you guys might be able to help.

Here goes: a while back(actually late 2003/early 2004 to be specific) I read a book, which I think was a children's/juvenile/young adult book which featured a plot in which a young girl maybe 13, 14, or 15, or possibly older won a trip and along with her family and I think a friend of hers(who was a guy) traveled to a tropical resort, or maybe it was an island, i'm not sure.

In the midst of the story, the girl meets a Dolphin, who talks, but the Dolphin isn't a Dolphin at all; the Dolphin I think is actually a member of the city of Atlantis which sunk because his race of people were dealing with two races of people from Atlantis who could turn into sharks and barracudas and were trying to I think destroy the race of Dolphins or something.

As it turns out the Dolphin needs the girl's help and takes her with him to Atlantis and as they wait at the gates of the underwater city to enter, the girl is eventually transformed into a Dolphin herself.

Since I gave a few of the particulars of the book, maybe someone can help me with the title and author of the book, as I read once and haven't been able to find it since I read it in 2003; hopefully someone can help me out with this, as I would really like to find the book again.

Also the ending of the book was a bit of a twist, the girl and her family escape the resort, but they end up sailing into the Bermuda Triangle, and the book pretty much ends with them trying to get out of the Triangle; it might have been a Goosebumps style book, but i'm not sure.

There's a possibility it was similar in style to Goosebumps, but i'm not sure, in addition I think in the book the fish and sharks were in a human form and there might be a scene in it where the girl saw one of the residents without his sunglasses on and his eyes blinked like a fish's. Also there's a possiblity that in the book the whole point of her family being on the island was to be a sacrifice to some kind of tiki god or something like that.

Last edited by Nickle98499; 03-18-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: More detailed information
Nickle98499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011   #1422
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME25TU150 View Post
Not sure but that could be from Arania,

is called "Dog Soldiers" and can be found and Page 1 from TF Art.
No, it's not that. This involves only a single tf-ee. And a male to female at that.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2011   #1423
Swiftner
Leecher

Does anyone know of any good Process from a male member of Family guy into Lois?
Swiftner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2011   #1424
Jake
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftner View Post
Does anyone know of any good Process from a male member of Family guy into Lois?
That goes under TG.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2011   #1425
romalley
Leecher

(Never Mind)

Last edited by romalley; 02-28-2011 at 12:43 AM.
romalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2011   #1426
inchide
Process Fan

What is the source of this video?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xao92n
Unread 03-23-2011   #1427
darkra
Frequent Poster

does anyone have black rat tf sequence called I'aaaa ( or something like that)
Unread 03-27-2011   #1428
Quicktrigger
Process Fan

Recently I had a hard-drive crash and sought to find some of the pictures that were on it. Among them were pictures by the artist Curious-case. I tried to find that work and it seems the artist has gone off the radar. Does anyone have any of the artists work still? Specifically I'm looking for the school comic, with the 3 girls that TF into a wolf/bunny, a manticore, and a pheonix respectively.
Quicktrigger is offline   Reply With Quote