free hit counters
Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-29-2014   #1
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator
 
Comicbookbabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 314
Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Hi there Process Peeps!

I was reminded of my account here when my store was posted in the request thread. Thanks Robopengy for the plug!

I see some people have purchased a few things there too. Yes I am also the same Comicbookbabe from the Video store selling the She Hulk MP3 and The Amatuer Strip night.

I have had a growth fetish since high school, way before I started recording MP3's or taking calls on Niteflirt. So yes the giantess fetish is real. I'm sorry if this sounds forced, but I have been accused of faking it for cash before and I'm just not sure how to prove to you that it isn't the case.

I'm posting to let you know that I am available for comissions starting this weekend and I do have a wide catalog of MP3's for you to peruse. I'll also be keeping you up to date on my new files that you can get through niteflirt or bandcamp, and soon I may even be having some others available here!

I also put out a free MP3 every month that reflects the amount of sales I receive through bandcamp. I have two coming up at the end of the week because I took October off for my halloween contest. But I'll also post those here for you to enjoy.

Here is where you can hear those files as they come out:
https://comicbookbabe.bandcamp.com/a...calendar-girls

I hope you enjoy!

~Alyssa

Bandcamp Store

Last edited by Comicbookbabe; 11-02-2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: added link to the Calendar Girls
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2014   #2
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥
 
RedJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jurassic Park... HELP!
Posts: 471
Thumbs up Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
Hi there Process Peeps!

I was reminded of my account here when my store was posted in the request thread. Thanks Robopengy for the plug!

I see some people have purchased a few things there too. Yes I am also the same Comicbookbabe from the Video store selling the She Hulk MP3 and The Amatuer Strip night.

I have had a growth fetish since high school, way before I started recording MP3's or taking calls on Niteflirt. So yes the giantess fetish is real. I'm sorry if this sounds forced, but I have been accused of faking it for cash before and I'm just not sure how to prove to you that it isn't the case.

I'm posting to let you know that I am available for comissions starting this weekend and I do have a wide catalog of MP3's for you to peruse. I'll also be keeping you up to date on my new files that you can get through niteflirt or bandcamp, and soon I may even be having some others available here!

I also put out a free MP3 every month that reflects the amount of sales I receive through bandcamp. I have two coming up at the end of the week because I took October off for my halloween contest. But I'll also post those here for you to enjoy.

I hope you enjoy!

~Alyssa

Bandcamp Store
I must say, you have a interesting site. I have bought two of your MP3s and they are really good, I didn't even know this place till I saw your link above, so thank you for your post. Also I would have given you a little extra in both, but I wanted to see how I felt about your stuff first, so I hope you don't take no offence to that. Though the next ones I buy, I will be sure to add a couple more $ to it, I promise. Keep up the nice work and also, do you take suggestions for possible future ones and since you say you take commissions, what is your rate and what are your do's and don'ts?
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2014   #3
urza
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 39
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

I just wanted to stop by to say I highly recommend comicbookbabe's mp3s. I have commissioned quite a few and they came out great!
urza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2014   #4
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator
 
Comicbookbabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 314
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Hey there Radjack,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the MP3's! Don't worry about the extra cash, I didn't take any offense, honest! If I wanted more for the MP3's I would have priced them higher

I don't take suggestions because I'm usually too busy taking calls and working on other commissions or my own ideas to do any freely with the hope that someone buys them.

My commissions start at $2/min for just the basic sit down and record while I talk MP3, no fluff, just me being sexy. This is also with the thought that I can resell the MP3. I think the most I've ever charged for an MP3 was $10/min because they wanted sound effects and I couldn't resell it.

Don'ts - I think the basic stuff a lot of fetish workers turn down, No toilet play, no underage stuff. I'm not a fan of torturous violence. I used to say no to animal transformations because the site I worked with would not allow it. But after seeing artists like Jolly Jack I've wanted to play Chloe.

I'm open to doing a lot more in MP3's than I am over the phone because I'm in complete control of the story and situation. It's very rare that I really have to turn anyone down though.

Heya Urza,

thanks for the recommendation, I'll need to hop into the gym for you soon!

~Alyssa
__________________
Want to commission me? Email me! Comic_book_babe@yahoo.com

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2014   #5
Obsidian
Making Naughty 3D Art
 
Obsidian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 737
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Hey there Alyssa,

After some debate, I decided to take the plunge and purchase one of your growth mp3's (The Growing Interview).

Overall, it was solid, with pretty good back and forth dialogue. If I had to offer any constructive criticism, it would simply be that I think the audio clip could have benefited tremendously with some more tearing/ripping SFX. Though the clip is obviously not devoid of this, the current ripping SFX just isn't quite enough (it's a little difficult to hear, in all honesty).

A minor quibble, but if addressed, it would ultimately enhance tenfold the experience, imo.

But, as I stated previously, overall the clip was definitely above average and I will seriously consider purchasing from you again. I may even commission you, if you're open to doing foot-fetish related growth clips.

Very well done.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2014   #6
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥
 
RedJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jurassic Park... HELP!
Posts: 471
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
Hey there Radjack,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the MP3's! Don't worry about the extra cash, I didn't take any offense, honest! If I wanted more for the MP3's I would have priced them higher

I don't take suggestions because I'm usually too busy taking calls and working on other commissions or my own ideas to do any freely with the hope that someone buys them.

My commissions start at $2/min for just the basic sit down and record while I talk MP3, no fluff, just me being sexy. This is also with the thought that I can resell the MP3. I think the most I've ever charged for an MP3 was $10/min because they wanted sound effects and I couldn't resell it.

Don'ts - I think the basic stuff a lot of fetish workers turn down, No toilet play, no underage stuff. I'm not a fan of torturous violence. I used to say no to animal transformations because the site I worked with would not allow it. But after seeing artists like Jolly Jack I've wanted to play Chloe.

I'm open to doing a lot more in MP3's than I am over the phone because I'm in complete control of the story and situation. It's very rare that I really have to turn anyone down though.

Heya Urza,

thanks for the recommendation, I'll need to hop into the gym for you soon!

~Alyssa
Alright, cool.

I can understand that, you would never get anything done then.

Okay, those are good pricings, thanks.

Okay, I can under all of those, but if you don't mind me asking in more detail about the no underage stuff, like what exactly?

That makes a lot of sense. Well thank you for answering all my questions and so quickly I might add. Also if any of use were to make a commissioned request, where would be the best place to message you?
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2014   #7
jwoods
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 35
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

I commissioned quite a few mp3s through her and they have all been fantastic. Trust me when I say Alyssa is the real deal. She is really into growing and her mp3s and phone sessions are amazing.
-"J"
jwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2014   #8
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!
 
ProfessorMishap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I'm standing right behind you!!
Posts: 2,157
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

I also took the plunge in buying a clip since there was really no preview to gauge from and I must say I was a bit disappointed sadly. The enthusiasm is there, but I think the mic quality (or you being too close so there's a lot of puffs and pops) is what disappointed me with it since it took me out of the experience. Hard to get invested when air is blowing with every P or S. I would also have to agree with obsidian that the lack of sfx does take some minor points off, but that's just personal preference since not everyone will want it. I'm not much for negative reviews but since I spent money on this I wanted to give my two cents.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2014   #9
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator
 
Comicbookbabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 314
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Hey there Alyssa,

After some debate, I decided to take the plunge and purchase one of your growth mp3's (The Growing Interview).

Overall, it was solid, with pretty good back and forth dialogue. If I had to offer any constructive criticism, it would simply be that I think the audio clip could have benefited tremendously with some more tearing/ripping SFX. Though the clip is obviously not devoid of this, the current ripping SFX just isn't quite enough (it's a little difficult to hear, in all honesty).

A minor quibble, but if addressed, it would ultimately enhance tenfold the experience, imo.

But, as I stated previously, overall the clip was definitely above average and I will seriously consider purchasing from you again. I may even commission you, if you're open to doing foot-fetish related growth clips.

Very well done.
Oh yes, Brittany was quite the minx to play with. It's too bad she's retired from the fetish biz.

I had to give the file a relisten, cause I didn't remember adding effects to it. I think what you're hearing isn't a ripping effect, I recorded the conversation Brit and I had over skype, and when I had recorded it my side was far too low and Brittany was not available for a re-record, so I had to redo my own voice over the already recorded audio. I think what you're hearing are technical glitches in the rerecord, the quality of the skype call, and the conversion of file types.

Thanks for the purchase, I'm totally up for foot fetish audio. I had another member contact me about that too. I know that my catalog is severely lacking in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack
Alright, cool.

I can understand that, you would never get anything done then.

Okay, those are good pricings, thanks.

Okay, I can under all of those, but if you don't mind me asking in more detail about the no underage stuff, like what exactly?

That makes a lot of sense. Well thank you for answering all my questions and so quickly I might add. Also if any of use were to make a commissioned request, where would be the best place to message you?
When I say no underage stuff, I mean I will not portray or interact with any characters under the age of consent. I think in most areas that's 18. At least that's where I draw the line. I know from the AR/AP section that may be a bit of a disappointment, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just outside of my comfort zone.

I have added my email in my signature, I prefer to get commission requests there, it's easier for me to keep everything organized that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoods
I commissioned quite a few mp3s through her and they have all been fantastic. Trust me when I say Alyssa is the real deal. She is really into growing and her mp3s and phone sessions are amazing.
-"J"
Hee hee, you were actually the first to commission me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07
I also took the plunge in buying a clip since there was really no preview to gauge from and I must say I was a bit disappointed sadly. The enthusiasm is there, but I think the mic quality (or you being too close so there's a lot of puffs and pops) is what disappointed me with it since it took me out of the experience. Hard to get invested when air is blowing with every P or S. I would also have to agree with obsidian that the lack of sfx does take some minor points off, but that's just personal preference since not everyone will want it. I'm not much for negative reviews but since I spent money on this I wanted to give my two cents.
From what I can see from your other posts about other fetish producers, you aren't much for positive reviews either. If you can't find satisfaction from Missa or Gary's work, I don't think you're going to find any satisfaction. I think you may have unrealistic expectations from fetish work. Most fetish producers work from home as amateurs, and the work they do is a passion project and is done for very little money. I don't have a recording studio, or a mixing board, all I have is a microphone and a dream. My audio software is free off the internet. And fetish work does not generate a ton of money to build up my equipment either.

If you do find the fetish producer that does satisfy you, let us know, I think we'd all be interested in seeing Steven Speilberg getting into fetish work.
__________________
Want to commission me? Email me! Comic_book_babe@yahoo.com

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2014   #10
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!
 
ProfessorMishap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I'm standing right behind you!!
Posts: 2,157
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
From what I can see from your other posts about other fetish producers, you aren't much for positive reviews either. If you can't find satisfaction from Missa or Gary's work, I don't think you're going to find any satisfaction. I think you may have unrealistic expectations from fetish work. Most fetish producers work from home as amateurs, and the work they do is a passion project and is done for very little money. I don't have a recording studio, or a mixing board, all I have is a microphone and a dream. My audio software is free off the internet. And fetish work does not generate a ton of money to build up my equipment either.

If you do find the fetish producer that does satisfy you, let us know, I think we'd all be interested in seeing Steven Speilberg getting into fetish work.
You may be right. However, please don't assume my dissatisfaction with a product I paid money for, for not respecting the work that producers like Missa and Gary make. I understand it takes lots of money to pay for equipment, models, sets, schedules and props. I understand it takes time to shoot, set up objects and reshoot/take for hours, days, weeks or even months. I understand that not everyone is gonna have a studio and high tech gear to make 100% crisp material. But like I said, with nothing to gauge the material in question I was taking a risk. I took the risk and I voiced my opinion.

You also forgot to mention another producer: Veronica, whom I purchased from. However the thread seems to have disappeared.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2014   #11
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥
 
RedJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Jurassic Park... HELP!
Posts: 471
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
I also took the plunge in buying a clip since there was really no preview to gauge from and I must say I was a bit disappointed sadly. The enthusiasm is there, but I think the mic quality (or you being too close so there's a lot of puffs and pops) is what disappointed me with it since it took me out of the experience. Hard to get invested when air is blowing with every P or S. I would also have to agree with obsidian that the lack of sfx does take some minor points off, but that's just personal preference since not everyone will want it. I'm not much for negative reviews but since I spent money on this I wanted to give my two cents.
Some SFX would be nice, that was my only beef with the MP3s since it's harder to get into something your listening to, than watching something, though that isn't to say that her product is bad, it just could use a little more topping so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
When I say no underage stuff, I mean I will not portray or interact with any characters under the age of consent. I think in most areas that's 18. At least that's where I draw the line. I know from the AR/AP section that may be a bit of a disappointment, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just outside of my comfort zone.

I have added my email in my signature, I prefer to get commission requests there, it's easier for me to keep everything organized that way.
Oh okay, well that's understandable, I only ask since I like younger GTS under the age of 18 and the likes and I'm also a fan of AP as well. But everyone has their likes and dislikes and comfort, so no hard feelings there. Thanks for answering that and for being respectful to another fetish type group. Since most folks find that underage or AP/AR stuff weird and gross, though their are much worse things on the web O_o But again, the old saying... if you don't like it, then don't look

I figure that is where you like to have commissions sent, well I will send one to get an idea if you don't mind. I'm a bit tight on cash, so I hope you understand, I am window shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
You may be right. However, please don't assume my dissatisfaction with a product I paid money for, for not respecting the work that producers like Missa and Gary make. I understand it takes lots of money to pay for equipment, models, sets, schedules and props. I understand it takes time to shoot, set up objects and reshoot/take for hours, days, weeks or even months. I understand that not everyone is gonna have a studio and high tech gear to make 100% crisp material. But like I said, with nothing to gauge the material in question I was taking a risk. I took the risk and I voiced my opinion.

You also forgot to mention another producer: Veronica, whom I purchased from. However the thread seems to have disappeared.
That Veronica sounds so familiar, would you happen to have some pics of her vids? If you don't mind me asking.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2014   #12
Robopengy
Happy owl
 
Robopengy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 319
Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Some SFX would be nice, that was my only beef with the MP3s since it's harder to get into something your listening to, than watching something, though that isn't to say that her product is bad, it just could use a little more topping so to speak.



Oh okay, well that's understandable, I only ask since I like younger GTS under the age of 18 and the likes and I'm also a fan of AP as well. But everyone has their likes and dislikes and comfort, so no hard feelings there. Thanks for answering that and for being respectful to another fetish type group. Since most folks find that underage or AP/AR stuff weird and gross, though their are much worse things on the web O_o But again, the old saying... if you don't like it, then don't look

I figure that is where you like to have commissions sent, well I will send one to get an idea if you don't mind. I'm a bit tight on cash, so I hope you understand, I am window shopping.



That Veronica sounds so familiar, would you happen to have some pics of her vids? If you don't mind me asking.
There are some clips with SFX, two of my three commissions have had them. Just so you guys know.
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
audio, commissions, growth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.