free hit counters
Kizumonogatari (Loli Vampire AP) - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-11-2017   #61
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Kizumonogatari (Loli Vampire AP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meticulan23 View Post
Ok....so I can confirm that there is no AP for Kiss-shot from everything i watched. The feathers scene in the trailer happens after her final AP which happens off-screen. It happens in the first 10 minutes, which discouraged me a lot since I was kind of afraid they weren't going to show anything, but I was thinking maybe something would happen...and something did, though not what I expected.

*SPOILERS*
So Kiss-Shot and the main character fight at the end of the film and she ends up decapitating the main character. But his decapitated head bites her on the neck and appears to be draining her youth out of her, and they show her hand shriveling and her breasts deflating (and you never see her AR into her younger form from the show though they show her at the end), but there is an AP...kind of. When the main characters decapitated head bites her, his body starts growing back, starting from a Baby to a full grown adult.

The animation on the guy's...head AP, is really well done, but I'm SO disappointed that we never really see anything of Kiss-Shot's final AP or even her AR into her little girl form at the end. Makes me sad that we have to end this film series on a pretty depressing note for any further AP from the main female character when we had such a fantastic one in the previous movie.
Hey~ Thanks for doing doing the work for me

It is indeed sad that we didn't get a proper sequence for Kiss-Shot's final AP or her AR into her current form in the anime series. Considering the flow of the story, I totally think they could've inserted her final AP sequence during the early part of the movie. But I am guessing that they may have thought it would be redundant to the one in the 2nd movie, and not to mention they didn't have much budget to spare besides focusing on overall visuals and the final battle.

On the bright side however, I remember reading that we are getting a new season for the anime series next month, and since it seems to be a quite important part of the overall story, I'd say there is possibility for another AP TF sequence of Kiss-Shot.

The PV for the new season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt9auUnNqEA&t=47s

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2017   #62
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
Hey~ Thanks for doing doing the work for me

It is indeed sad that we didn't get a proper sequence for Kiss-Shot's final AP or her AR into her current form in the anime series. Considering the flow of the story, I totally think they could've inserted her final AP sequence during the early part of the movie. But I am guessing that they may have thought it would be redundant to the one in the 2nd movie, and not to mention they didn't have much budget to spare besides focusing on overall visuals and the final battle.

On the bright side however, I remember reading that we are getting a new season for the anime series next month, and since it seems to be a quite important part of the overall story, I'd say there is possibility for another AP TF sequence of Kiss-Shot.

The PV for the new season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt9auUnNqEA&t=47s
We can only hope. Given the TV budget we may or may not get a high quality AP sequence depending on how well the animation in the series is. I will say, considering the fantastic sequence in the 2nd movie, if they do an AP in the show and it's either 2 seconds/poof, I'm gonna flip
meticulan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2017   #63
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

aaaand the link is dead lol
Unread 07-20-2017   #64
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

The transformation was excellent as he age up kiss shot age down
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2017   #65
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

The next part starts and ends this weekend so let's hope something ends up happening in Owarimonogatari
Unread 08-14-2017   #66
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Please let the next process be very good.
Unread 08-14-2017   #67
The AP Ninja
Process Master

I think the series ended yesterday with no process of any class. Kiss-shot was already an adult to begin with.

Last edited by The AP Ninja; 08-14-2017 at 02:42 PM.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2017   #68
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Yea...fucking sucks that we didn't get any AP at all. Kiss-Shot just kind of shows up with not really all that much explaining why Shinobu has all of a sudden become Kiss-Shot again
Unread 08-25-2017   #69
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

What a huge disappointment.

Tags
age progression, monogatari, shinobu, tranformation, vampire