free hit counters
Swrealm. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-28-2017   #1
TINYHELEN
Lurker

Swrealm.

There seems to be a problem with swrealm, anyone else having issues with it ?
TINYHELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #2
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Re: Swrealm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINYHELEN View Post
There seems to be a problem with swrealm, anyone else having issues with it ?
Yep, I am.
Aussie_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

Now I has a sad.
Unread 12-28-2017   #4
sally g

It apears to be disabled.

Whatever that means?
Unread 12-28-2017   #5
Prof_Sai
Instigator

It was there last night. Did it get censored?
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #6
Vicky Mouse
Submissive lil thing.

I forgot about that place
Vicky Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #7
TheReducer
Process Fan

I just tried to get on. Once again, something screwing with my sw fix.
Unread 12-28-2017   #8
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReducer View Post
I just tried to get on. Once again, something screwing with my sw fix.
You've done well to get a fix out of SW Realm lately, Frank, as it has become a very lame place to visit since its conversion to Tapatalk.

I have to confess I won't shed any tears if it doesn't resurface again under the Tapatalk banner, in spite of all my input on there (I made the most posts on there since its conception, not that any of that sort of crap matters to me.. seriously!)

Let's just hope it does appear again though, for the benefit of all the users that have pinned their faith and their efforts in it after the Mins debacle.

ps. If not, then maybe we'll have to start all over again with another format with someone else to lead the way...
Unread 12-28-2017   #9
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
You've done well to get a fix out of SW Realm lately, Frank, as it has become a very lame place to visit since its conversion to Tapatalk.

I have to confess I won't shed any tears if it doesn't resurface again under the Tapatalk banner, in spite of all my input on there (I made the most posts on there since its conception, not that any of that sort of crap matters to me.. seriously!)

Let's just hope it does appear again though, for the benefit of all the users that have pinned their faith and their efforts in it after the Mins debacle.

ps. If not, then maybe we'll have to start all over again with another format with someone else to lead the way...

SW Realm has always been more frequently updated than any other SW forum I have belonged to.....so I will shed many tears if it fails to re-emerge somewhere.
Unread 12-29-2017   #10
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths

Last edited by Anotherfetishguy; 12-30-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Anotherfetishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2017   #11
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker View Post
SW Realm has always been more frequently updated than any other SW forum I have belonged to.....so I will shed many tears if it fails to re-emerge somewhere.
That's fair enough, Aussie, and I feel for you.

My gripe is not with SW Realm per se, but with that awful Tapatalk format that was forced upon us without warning or consultation, and literally out of the blue.

It appears to be a blatantly commercial driven product centred around advertising revenue, that doesn't give a damn about the users of its forums (unless they cough up some money). Which might not be so bad if it was actually an improvement on what we had before.. but it's an inferior product in every way.

SW Realm's activity dropped off noticeably after the Tapatalk takeover, so I guess I'm not the only who disapproves of it. Sure, it still has (had?) a small band of regular contributors who were keeping things ticking over, but it's nothing like the sort of vibe we enjoyed before the change.

In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, eh.
Unread 12-30-2017   #12
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
That's fair enough, Aussie, and I feel for you.

My gripe is not with SW Realm per se, but with that awful Tapatalk format that was forced upon us without warning or consultation, and literally out of the blue.

It appears to be a blatantly commercial driven product centred around advertising revenue, that doesn't give a damn about the users of its forums (unless they cough up some money). Which might not be so bad if it was actually an improvement on what we had before.. but it's an inferior product in every way.

SW Realm's activity dropped off noticeably after the Tapatalk takeover, so I guess I'm not the only who disapproves of it. Sure, it still has (had?) a small band of regular contributors who were keeping things ticking over, but it's nothing like the sort of vibe we enjoyed before the change.

In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, eh.

Believe me, I had no love for the Tapatalk format, as ir was impossible to tell which subforums had been updated if you were using a mobile device. An issue I never had prior to that. Do you know who was specifically in charge of SW Realm? It would be nice to get in touch with them