free hit counters
Wildstar Sexification Comic - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-06-2014   #13
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: Wildstar Sexification Comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestarred View Post
The Dominion have, in a very literal, here-we-have-the-physical-proof way, a directive straight from the Eldan (Wildstar's precursors-who-invented-everything race, and the reason why the game is happening where it is) to build their empire. They are simply fulfilling their divine right.

That being said, once the game really gets started, both sides are clearly doing objectively terrible things to one another and themselves, so everyone's an asshole. Of course, you never really see your own side doing horrible things, so.
I can understand that. To be frank, I've only done minute testing with the Dominion faction and spent more time as an Exile. However, I have trouble seeing how the Dominion's holier-than-thou attitude can be seen as good, especially after seeing the carnage done against the Aurin camps on Nexus.

The furthest I was able to actually playthrough was defeating the Drakan clan leader near the Terran area, and help the Lopps deal with the Chompacabra threat.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #14
Bestarred
Frequent Poster

It's not so much that it's good as that it's that they were outright told to do this by the race that have been basically worshiped as gods for as long as any of these civilizations have existed. Yes, they are the cartoonishly evil British empire, but they have never had any reason to doubt they were on the wrong path, and until now we had no idea about the how the Eldan worked *at all*, let alone all the antics in the datachrons. And that's great.
Bestarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #15
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Eeeevillll.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #16
hexen
Amateur writer

Man... would be so cool to see a Dominion Human turn into an Exile Human... odd... it's almost as if they... they are the same race! I'd love WildStar but they don't have the Horde in there yet so I rather save my c.r.e.d.d.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #17
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

WoW fanboys, we don't need ya.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Unread 07-06-2014   #18
Buzy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
Man... would be so cool to see a Dominion Human turn into an Exile Human... odd... it's almost as if they... they are the same race! I'd love WildStar but they don't have the Horde in there yet so I rather save my c.r.e.d.d.
Well, technically, I'd assume the Exiles are the closest thing to an "horde". I mean the stone guys with their mercenary(warrior) culture would nicely fits in the "orc" token.

In a fashion, WoW had the Horde as "barbarians/ragtag faction" with the one having an "ambiguously evil" past in the old Hordes, the Alliance was the "civilized shining faction" that generally was "ambiguously good"(sometimes debatable, again) faction.

In a fashion(from an external viewpoint), the roles seems almost switched around in Wildstars with the Exiles(the "uncivilized"/disorganized faction) being the one that could be argued as "good"(they're on the run from extinction and basically only want a new place to call home) while it is the "civilized" faction(in the Dominion) that plays the role of "almost villain" faction this time around with it's all-dominating empire and near "Evil British empire in space" holier-than-thou attitude as noted by someone else.
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #19
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Back to topic, I get it, Dog_Girl_Kari.

If I get a bit of time to write something, maybe I can see about making a Wildstar TF/TG story.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

Unread 07-06-2014   #20
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
Back to topic, I get it, Dog_Girl_Kari.
I'm sensing that someone dislikes thread hijacking.

I agree with Wildstar TF/TGs, the universe need more Aurin.

Unread 07-10-2014   #21
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Well, I had some time to spare and worked a short TG/TF story. I don't know how accurate it will be, but I hope it turns out okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildstar TF/TG: Eldan Genome Anti-Dominion Scrambler
By Yurix

KayDee “Fierce” Aidyn took a moment to examine the package. “That’s it?” she wondered, rubbing her fingerless-glove-wearing hand over her face, her black hair held back by a pair of hoverbike goggles.

“That’s it, alright.” The Protostar merchant replied. “Normally I wouldn’t say anything this unique to any old hunter, but I was paid very handsomely… by both parties.”

The human spellslinger knew that it was best to keep ties on both factions, especially now that the Dominion were digging up Eldan artefacts and the Exile were busy stealing those ancient prizes of long-gone technology from them. While she did not like the latter’s attitude when it came to selling or trading relics for weapons, she did prefer them to the former… for family reasons.

KayDee’s name, as her forged ID showed, was not her true name. Had ‘Deadeye’ Brightland known her true name, he would have killed her before she could explain herself. Born in a Cassian camp on a claimed planet, she was drilled with the Dominion’s education from birth, but was quick to secretly rebel when she found out that her DNA had been used to create modified clones in an experiment to create genetically-perfect Cassian servants to the cause. While the idea repulsed her, she had become fast friends with three of the altered duplicates and stole a transport vehicle, hoping to reach ‘The Gambler’s Ruin’ in an effort to wipe their pasts and find a place away from the Dominion’s clutches. Sadly, none of her duplicates survived the trip: two of them died when their escape pods malfunctioned, and the other one died before that of malnutrition due to an unstable metabolism. The only thing she had with her to remember them by was the sword of one, the heavy blaster of the other and the nametags of the third.

Ever since the incident, she tried to stay around Thayd and help the local Aurin hunters by killing off animals that would threaten the area… as well as any straggler whose name appeared on the ‘Wanted’ holo-posts.

Her latest client, a person she never met face-to-face, told her to find a Protostar merchant who sold gear for both Dominion and Exile and coerce him into selling a special Eldan weapon called the “Eldan Genome Anti-Dominion Scrambler” or EGADS for short. Considering the goofy name, as well as its meaning, she was sure that the client was an Exile. The weapon looked like a very old-fashioned blaster with a loftite crystal energy clip as its power source.

“Does that thing… function?” she wondered, removing the safety mechanism. “I’m not in the business of selling scraps.”

“I thought you Exiles worked with scraps.” The merchant replied with a snarky tone that was beginning to irritate her. “What is the motto again? Reuse, recycle, retcon?”

Growing sick of the merchant’s attitude and pompous tone, KayDee rolled her eyes and pointed the weapon at the Protostar merchant. “Give me one reason I don’t test it on you!”

The bespeckled merchant flashed a silvery object, holding it leisurely between two grubby fingers like a coin. “Because you don’t know how to use it… and because I have the genome oscillator that activates the-”

Snatching the object from the oblong-headed alien’s grasp, the carbon-leather-wearing young woman noticed a small protrusion on the weapon and a hole in the middle of the oscillator. Putting two and two together, she slapped the object onto the gun, spun it like a roulette wheel and pressed the trigger just as the object stopped spinning.

The Protostar was taken aback when a grey beam of energy zoomed from the end of the gun and struck him in the face. While not dead, he did feel strange… parched, even. “Now that’s nice!” he spat out angrily before grabbing his drink, downing it in one gulp, “Are Exile people so reckless?”

KayDee took a moment to examine the Protostar merchant as he grabbed for her drink, finishing it in one swig. For a moment, his skin seemed less greenish-yellow and more like… dusty marble. In fact, the color seemed to spread as the man continued to rant. “Um… are you feeling okay?”

“You just blasted me with a possibly dangerous Eldan weapon!” the Protostar shot back as he slammed his fists against the table, not noticing how much louder that sounded.

Taking a moment to look away from the rambunctious merchant, the head-hunter flipped her comlink on, the face of the person she was supposed to bring the gun to appeared. “Have you collected the artefact?” the Mordesh woman wondered.

“I just picked it up.” KayDee commented, finally glad that the Protostar had shut up as she watched the portly creature rush over to the bar, spitting out orders for anything to drink. “Any idea what that do-hickey does?”

“From what Lazarus mentioned, the actual name of the weapon is the Trans-Genome Chromosome Transmogrifier, or TGCT.” The researcher explained. “This weapon was apparently used to create the earliest prototypes of Mechari by retro-engineering humanoid cells and infusing them in machinery, creating sentient artificial beings.”

If there was one thing she hated of Mordesh researchers, it was their love for overly complicated explanations. Still, the idea of more Mechari, made from human or alien DNA, made her cringe, even more than the sight of the Protostar downing drink after drink, as if he had challenged a Granok to a drinking game. “And you want this… why?”

“We need it to help us identify the genetic flaw caused by the Blight and help in finding a cure.” The researcher continued, using a shorter explanation that KayDee forced to a stop when the Protostar fell on the ground, sweating like bullets.

“What in-” she was about to say when she noticed that the stocky legs of the merchant had grown longer and much, much wider. Though he seemed delirious and unable to see the changes until his feet ripped through his armor exosuit, she could clearly see his skin bubble up like silicon before hardening into a rock-like substance. The changes continued to spread along his legs, making them far larger and taller than the rest of his body, giving the changing alien a bizarre look matched by his panicked expression.

“What the grok’s you lookin’ at?” the merchant let out before covering his mouth with one hand, which begin to grow larger and heavier on his face as his arms lengthened to human size and width before exceeding it as new muscles formed in the same silicon texture before hardening in contact with the air, forming strong arms, hands and fingers with a disturbingly… female form.

KayDee took a moment to look at the weapon before noticing the oscillator. While she could read some of the Eldan language due to her knowledge of Dominion history, she was startled to see that the oscillator had not just one disk, but two: the larger one had a list of different xenomorphic names, while the other had only two sections with the Eldan symbols for both genders. In her spin, the spellslinger had accidentally landed on ‘Granok’ and ‘female’, which explained the growing hips and less angular shapes on the changing being’s arms and legs.

The Protostar man was beginning to gasp for air, his changing body growing constricted by the exo-suit until it ripped through the metallic form like a jet engine blowing a gasket. The woman jumped out of her chair as she watched the stocky being’s form collapse on itself before expanding, creating the exaggerated, yet solid, hourglass shape of a Granok female. Only the merchant’s head remained the same as his chest was being covered in the same silicon substance before warping out, forming two stony mountains on his – or her – chest before solidifying into curves that would make any human woman jealous.

“Stop chugging your beer and help meeeee….” The man shouted, his last word stretched as his stubby neck elongated before the silicon substance began to cover his face, his voice now sounding less like that of a business-oriented Protostar and more like a head-banging, beer-chugging Granok.

KayDee quickly looked to her client on the intercom. “Umm… has it ever been testing on non-Mordesh before?”

“I suppose not, so it would be to best for you to tell us what sort of reaction a non-Mordesh would experience.” The female Mordesh answered.

“Umm… I just turned a Protostar into a Granok.” The woman set in an embarassed tone before turning her intercom towards the changing being whose head crushed in by the changes, chiselled facial details overlapping the oval form of the merchant’s face. “Does that count?”

“Oh… my…” the woman replied in a fascinated tone, her iris-less eyes examining each detail as the cone-shaped upper cranium collapsed before spreading into a flat, fan-like spread as the Protostar’s goggles cracked, soon to be absorbed by the silicon. “This is upmost fascinating… it seems the TGCT is using all possible material to accelerate the changes. Investigate more on the details and send us data while you bring the weapon to us. We will be more than able to double your wager for this.”

KayDee cocked an eyebrow before she noticed that the glasses had vanished, leaving behind a series of gem-like protrusions on the still-reeling Granok’s face. The Protostar exo-suit also began to warp and melt down, adding extra padding to the nearly complete woman’s chest and lower region, leaving her in the nude.

“More money in my pocket, yeah… but what am I supposed to do with-”

“Honey, ain’t no place ‘round here when a woman can drink a cold one?” the newly born Granok spoke as she got up, only to notice that she had nothing on her. “Oh that is sick! Who’s the son of a Dommie who slipped me a sleeper and stole off with my gigs?”

The black-haired woman’s dark-blue eyes widened. Did that Protostar just talk like a Granok? And not just that, but she was acting like one, too! “Umm… I think you might want to add mental retcon to the list of changes…”

“This is indeed fascinating… Meet us back at Malgrave. I will send orders once you get there.” The Mordesh woman replied before cutting the link.

KayDee looked at the Granok woman, who was being eyed by the barkeeper, before walking over to her. “Hey, Triska!” she let out, hoping the new Granok would buy it.

The transmogrified creature turned around and looked at the woman with coal-black eyes, her lips forming a smirk even if it was clear her expression showed confusion. “Now who’re you callin’ here, girl? Who’s Triska?”

“Triska Rubblewreck, second-rank officer of Malgrave’s security forces… that’s you, remember? Sargeant Kormak sent me with order to head back.”

It took a moment for the woman’s mind to make heads or tails of what she was hearing before it sank in. “Kormak sent you? Girl, I am ready to go… as soon as I find the smidge who scrapped by gear!”

The spellslinger was glad she received the pay after taking on the job, because she had the feeling it would take all of it just to buy the incredibly tall woman new threads and a new weapon. For now, the best she could do was hand her the sword she carried around as a memento from one of her ‘sisters’. “Good thing I’ve got a job in that direction and creds to boot. Let’s get you patched-up, geared-up and prepped for duty.”

“You’re way too good to me, sistah!” Triska said as she took the weapon. “How about we go split some heads along the way? You do the bounty, I’ll kick some booty!”

KayDee walked over to the barkeeper and ordered two beers, making sure that the Granok got the best Granok brews she could buy. “I’ll drink to that! Here’s to new friends and good times!”

In the back of her mind, she was already patting herself on the back. One of her biggest jobs to do was to snoop into Darkspur Citadel and deal with Morek Throg. With one hand on her beer and the other on her gun, she felt like Lady Luck just smiled on her big time.

Unread 07-11-2014   #22
mechaghost2003
Process Fan

interesting. me likey
Unread 07-11-2014   #23
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaghost2003 View Post
interesting. me likey
I left the ending open, in case someone wants to add their own bit to the story. Since I've been on the project, I can't talk about it or do anything related to it, so... if someone can pick it up for me, that would be great. If not, well... that'll just be another good idea gone to waste, I guess...

Tags
anthro, comic, games, transformation, wildstar