free hit counters
"The Pirate's Choice" An Anthro/Transformation Visual Novel - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2016   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

Lightbulb "The Pirate's Choice" An Anthro/Transformation Visual Novel

"The Pirate's Choice" is a visual novel about Mila, who wakes up on a pirate ship and joins a search for enchanted treasure. Your choiecs determine how the story turns out!

Play the Demo of "The Pirate's Choice" Now!

What is a visual novel?

A visual novel is an interactive story game. Please see our demo to get a feel for the game play! (Give it a minute or two to load if you are on a slow internet connection.)

The story is going to be free to play. So we (author T.F. Wright and artist Volkenfox) are asking for your donations to help the project grow. The more support we receive, the more we'll be able to add in extra characters, expressions, bonus endings, and extra story arcs.

Can I get custom content?

We're asking for support via Patreon, and high level Patrons will be have the following options to get a cameo for their custom character, get a custom bonus ending for the main character, or play through the game with your custom character as the main character.

50-100USD - A minor or substantial cameo in the game as an NPC.

150USD - A secret custom transformation ending for the story.

200-400USD - Starting at 200, you can have your character be the playable protagonist in the story. We have set up different price tiers to reflect the extent you might want to have for your character. At 200, you can have your character play down one of the transformation paths, 300 you can have them play down both the transformation paths, and at 400 you can have the playable character engage with all transformation paths plus a custom exclusive ending for them.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions. Feel free to click the Patreon link below to learn more about the project, or the demo link to try a sample of what we can do.

Click HERE to try our Demo.

Patreon Link: www.patreon.com/foxwright

The funding for this project will close June 30th, 2016. Pledges will be processed starting July 1st, 2016.

Let us know what you think! And as always, thanks so much for your support.

Tags
anthro, cyoc, game, transformation story