free hit counters
The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread! - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2022   #157
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Short teaser at https://twitter.com/i/status/1535155010920652800

DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2022   #158
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
That is pretty good timing, been wondering about an update.

She looks like she is reading bad news.
Unread 06-10-2022   #159
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
That is pretty good timing, been wondering about an update.

She looks like she is reading bad news.
Yeah, admittedly that specific frame makes her hand placement seem "slumpy"... but that was from chucking the pen, lol.
Unread 06-14-2022   #160
DestructionDamsels

Tomorrow

Trailer is now on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/goroMD/st...03371504123904

Last edited by DestructionDamsels; 06-14-2022 at 08:29 PM.
Unread 06-15-2022   #161
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

It's out! Buy! Buy!!

The outtakes are great, good work. =)
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2022   #162
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
It's out! Buy! Buy!!

The outtakes are great, good work. =)
Thank you!
Unread 07-16-2023   #163
DestructionDamsels

It's good to be back

So, where the hell have I been? Let's see if I can break it down...

1. First and foremost, we have a brand new growth scene out (only took over a year to get it filmed and released, lol), in which we have our first "JOI" growth clip for us:

I'll be posting a separate thread going over the specifics of the scene, stay tuned!

2. I'm working slowly on a series of clips that take place within the "cinematic universe" of my best selling clip, "A Growing Climax". I've been on-again, off-again filming footage for a "prequel trilogy" that at this rate will start being released "chapter by chapter" next year. We've shot roughly 75%-80% of chapter 2, probably 55% of chapter 3... and none of chapter 1, lol. But hopefully I'll finally be filming that one, and the remainder of the footage for the other chapters in September. A few teasers for now:

"Chapter II" (featuring Raven Renoir):

"Chapter III" (featuring Sugargirlmodel and Emily Shireaux):

Chapter I will have Emily Shireaux, but we've only shot the "overlapping" footage of her with SGM for Chapter III, not her isolated footage yet, including her cameo in Chapter II. Oh, and expect these to be MUCH messier than the original But, prior to that trilogy coming out next year...

3. If all goes well next month, a returning "non-growth" model that I haven't worked with in years will be finally back in my neck of the woods to not only film her first growth scene (which she's apparently really excited about), but it will be a "sidequel" to the original Growing Climax, where she'll be playing Canary Addison's friend on the phone from the original scene, so we'll finally see what happened to her as well... expect it to look a bit more public and even more sexual, lol. Once filming is completed, I'll be back with more info. Fingers crossed for this scene to be done by the end of this year

4. Also, I may be doing a commissioned growth scene with Sugargirlmodel before the end of the year as well, I just need to get the stars to align, lol.

That's about it for now! The next scene I release will actually be my first shrinking-only scene that was commissioned by a fan, so expect more info on that in the appropriate forum (along with POSSIBLY a shrinking scene with Sugargirlmodel, where they "assist" with someone's "nocturnal emissions", lol.)
Unread 07-17-2023   #164
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
It's good to be back

3. If all goes well next month, a returning "non-growth" model that I haven't worked with in years will be finally back in my neck of the woods to not only film her first growth scene (which she's apparently really excited about), but it will be a "sidequel" to the original Growing Climax, where she'll be playing Canary Addison's friend on the phone from the original scene, so we'll finally see what happened to her as well... expect it to look a bit more public and even more sexual, lol. Once filming is completed, I'll be back with more info. Fingers crossed for this scene to be done by the end of this year

That's about it for now! The next scene I release will actually be my first shrinking-only scene that was commissioned by a fan, so expect more info on that in the appropriate forum (along with POSSIBLY a shrinking scene with Sugargirlmodel, where they "assist" with someone's "nocturnal emissions", lol.)
Nice to see you back. Recently found your DeviantArt page an left some thoughts from the last video.

Never did get Growing Climax. Do like Canary Addison in that last video. She is so adorable being shrunk. Could watch it more and more. Though what you have described seems nice. Hope it goes well for you.

Seeing Sugargirlmodel shrinking would be fun.
Unread 07-17-2023   #165
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Nice to see you back. Recently found your DeviantArt page an left some thoughts from the last video.

Never did get Growing Climax. Do like Canary Addison in that last video. She is so adorable being shrunk. Could watch it more and more. Though what you have described seems nice. Hope it goes well for you.

Seeing Sugargirlmodel shrinking would be fun.
It's funny, "Climax" was only my second growth scene, but blew up (no pun intended) once I released it... ironically enough, the size transfer scene, "Growing Conflict, Shrinking Tensions", is my second best selling scene, lol.

And I should probably make an official "Shrinking Video Thread" in the appropriate forum, lol.

As for Deviant Art, for some reason the uploading capabilities have been a bit wonky on there for me lately, so hopefully that'll clear up soon.
Unread 11-29-2023   #166
Tiedefender
Process Master

So there is a "THE CANARY ADDISON COLLECTION - HD" on Destruction Damsels Clips4Sale. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...-collection-hd

It is only 14.99 USD. Don't have the first two but I do have "GROWING CONFLICT, SHRINKING TENSIONS". Not sure if I should get it. Though Canary Addison has beautiful breasts.
Unread 11-29-2023   #167
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
So there is a "THE CANARY ADDISON COLLECTION - HD" on Destruction Damsels Clips4Sale. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...-collection-hd

It is only 14.99 USD. Don't have the first two but I do have "GROWING CONFLICT, SHRINKING TENSIONS". Not sure if I should get it. Though Canary Addison has beautiful breasts.
Hey!

So, this collection is my “post Black Friday/ Cyber Monday” sale for the year, good through Dec 9th. Usually I do different themed compilations, more often than not for a specific model (I've done sales for Mel Heflin and Sugargirlmodel's scenes in the past).

That said, even if you already own GC,ST, it's still cheaper to get this compilation than to buy Canary's two other scenes solo. That, and all three scenes have bonus outtakes (in addition to what already shows up in the credits of “News” and “GC,ST”). They give a good indicator of what it's like to work with her (spoiler alert: she's a ton of fun to work with)

And there's a brief teaser at the end of some clips we shot for her upcoming OnlyFans page next year, so there's that 😉

Also, for what it's worth, "A Growing Climax" is my best selling scene, and the only one topping GC,ST.
Unread 11-29-2023   #168
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Hey!

So, this collection is my “post Black Friday/ Cyber Monday” sale for the year, good through Dec 9th. Usually I do different themed compilations, more often than not for a specific model (I've done sales for Mel Heflin and Sugargirlmodel's scenes in the past).

That said, even if you already own GC,ST, it's still cheaper to get this compilation than to buy Canary's two other scenes solo. That, and all three scenes have bonus outtakes (in addition to what already shows up in the credits of “News” and “GC,ST”). They give a good indicator of what it's like to work with her (spoiler alert: she's a ton of fun to work with)

And there's a brief teaser at the end of some clips we shot for her upcoming OnlyFans page next year, so there's that 😉

Also, for what it's worth, "A Growing Climax" is my best selling scene, and the only one topping GC,ST.
So I ended up getting it anyway. Played parts of it just to make sure the video was working. Thought they would be separate downloads but it is one long video.

Watched all the outtakes and some are rather funny to me. She does seem fun to be around. Did see the part of the Growing Climax when she looks down to see her boobs. That is a great part. As for the sneak preview, I have my thoughts on it but I would rather not say here.

I'll watch it in segments later. Though on a cursory viewing they look good.

Did have a thought of Canary. Just imagine her growing or shrinking as an 80's themed aerobics instructor. Not sure what would be better, a leotard or the crop top/sport bra and panties over tights look.