free hit counters
Transgender Process Poll - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-18-2020   #13
thelurker
I come in peace

Re: Transgender Process Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
I’m looking for anything, no wrong answers here. Specifically, I was commenting on what I look for in a TG, but for the purpose of this poll I’m looking to find out what YOU look for in TG.
Try searching for the Mana World comic "Magical Mishap"
Unread 08-18-2020   #14
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Straight Transgender (ST), 4, I give this a four, because I'm usually not completely interested in pure TG, but rather TG as part of some other process, like TF. Also, like most other process interests, I'm into non-consensual TF. When it comes to futa, I generally put it this way: I am drawn to futification rather than just futa for its own sake.

Male To Female (M2F), 1, I'm really not interested in MtF TG as my primary process interest is on folks who start off as female. I'm always bummed because some of the most technically gifted artists in the community, like Cluedog, primarily focus on MtF transformation. *sadness*

Female To Male (F2M), 9, this is where it's at for me. I gave it a 9 because it doesn't have to be full TG (localization question below)

Smooth Trangendering (STr), 1, I like the focus on the process.

Rough Trangendering (RT), 10, I like the focus on the process. (but like with other processes, not really into extreme body horror)

Other/Localized Transgendering (OL), 10, I enjoy how this can play out in both instances. For progressive TG, I love the idea of a woman first feeling the pressure between her legs, then she watches as her pants strain or skirt tents with a huge cock finally erupting...or she's just gone through a horrific TF and the pièce de résistance is a big meaty phallus growing leaving her fully androgenized. For the other meaning, I also like the idea of hermification as part of the process, particularly if she also experiences BE. I also like that you can play around with this idea a bit with FtM, such as her first just growing male genitals, and then actually becoming hard at a key point in the process (such as Ranzab's Effects of the Red K horse comic).

According To Science (AS), 5, I'm not opposed to a fictional work following laws of science, but it's really not needed. I already figure we're in an unreal world.

Science Schmience (SS), 8, The process doesn't have to follow any laws of science, but I do enjoy certain triggers, such as magic, science gone mad, curses, alien technology unleashed, etc.

Temporary Transgendering (T), 5, I'm cool with TG that goes away at the end of the story, but I like if the characters believe it will be permanent while it's happening.

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM), 10, Yep, as always I love this. It can be such a great part of the process. A woman transforms, quickly realizing she has a outfit that was never meant to hold in the new angles and height that she's gaining. Her pencil skirt was never sewn with the intention of accommodating a huge penis, which with unwanton need will soon cause the waistband to fail. If she's wearing underwire or molded cups, her bra may retain an echo of its feminine shape before it tears off her barreling chest. And those shoes definitely weren't meant for big feet.

Plus Beauty/Handsomeness (BH), 5, I'm kind of neutral to this, particularly because I prefer my TG to be mixed with TF.

Mental Change (MC), 7, This is so difficult for me to answer. I dig non-consensual change, so I'm really not into the idea of the person experiencing the change to be embracing it while it's happening. I love the idea of a fully changed person realizing who she was previously, but I also like the idea of mental change during the conclusion of the physical change. I always thought that one sexy scenario was two friends transforming, say, into a mare and stallion. At the end, instincts take over and the one turned into a stallion mounts her formerly human friend. A lot of process is kind of out there wish fulfillment stuff that gives you permission to fantasize about stuff that would otherwise be kind of taboo in other spaces.

Transgendering Speed Slow (TSS), 1, I like fast process.

Transgendering Speed Medium (TMS), 4, I like fast process, but I'm interested in a lot of Synthean's work that implies TG over a few days or weeks.

Transgendering Speed Fast (TSF), 3, See above.

Transgendering Speed Instant (TSI), 10, not into poof, but definitely in the time it takes to go into a convenience store and make yourself a cup of coffee.

Last edited by Ilovebe; 08-18-2020 at 08:18 PM.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2020   #15
mjr
Artists/Writer

ST 5 Middling Meh
M2F 9
F2M 9
STr 0 No this doesn’t interest me at all
RTr 10 I do like a sense of realism to a very surreal moment the M2F TF I’ve
recently written fits this category
https://www.deviantart.com/matthewja...lter-854095678

OL 6 Again this is something I’m on featuring in my own work
AS 1 To much like my own life for any real sense of escapism
SS 5 I like to add realism to unrealistic and surreal moments for it’s 5
T 7 Yes I’m keen on alter egos.
WM 7 This is where my little fetish lies, I’m obsessed with clothes burst especially
f2m clothes burst
BH 5 Sort non important, but really not a fan of uglification
MC 6 Again this I tend to use as part of an alter ego like thing
TSS 1 Too much real for me might as well read my diary
TMS 3 No mutch better but a little more interesting
TSF 4
TSI 10 I like it quick and often taking the transformiee by surprise.
mjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
female to male, male to female, poll, transgender