free hit counters
A Little Curiosity of Jekyll & Hyde... - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-29-2016   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question A Little Curiosity of Jekyll & Hyde...

Hello there,

Now before proceeding - and before eyebrows are raised in disapproval - I can attest that though I am indeed known for this subject, it has been a time since I have considered it, and this occasion did genuinely occur to me as curious, but also quite compelling too. Something I hope which others may share, come time ^^;.

Speaking now, during a random and somewhat whimsical search through the forums of the well established TG Comics site - best known as a hub for TG related art and artists of many shades - I encountered an older, but still interesting post on the numerous iterations of Jekyll and Hyde in popular media over the last 40 or so years: a thread comically titled "Jekyll and Hyde: Done to Death?".

Here, I happened upon a very curious post from a user by the name of "Morpher", who had been a member of the forum for sometime, but who also related some curious information. In their own case, they indicated that they had been working on - at the time - a Jekyll/Hyde story in which the doctor was not only young, but who also transformed into a middle aged, older woman - Hyde then masquerading as his house keeper, as could be said.

The original thread is here, with Morpher's post about half way down - https://tgcomics.com/tgc/forum/index...=2642#msg76286 .

Though this information was related sometime ago, and certainly may be of little consequence now, I was wondering if any members of the forums here, in a more contemporary circumstance, have heard or seen anything like what was so described in recent years, given what the user worked on, and if they ever returned to it.

A somewhat vague and whimsical post, I know, though I mused it was a suitably tasty curiosity which some may find interesting .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2016   #2
Jake
Frequent Poster

Re: A Little Curiosity of Jekyll & Hyde...

The link doesn't work
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2016   #3
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Ah... interesting. Unfortunately, TG Comics seems to be suffering from an access problem lately - something which I discovered before posting up the link. Sometimes the site can be accessed, while at other times it cannot - as with the link seemingly. Hopefully when more consistent service returns, access will be more reliable.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2016   #4
femur
Leecher

We are currently under a bruteforce attack from Ukrainian hackers (no joke!). It's the second time in about a month we've been attacked. Other than those times of attack, the site has been up.

Hope to have things cleared up soon. Sorry for the outage!
Femur
femur is offline   Reply With Quote