free hit counters
Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-08-2019   #61
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game]

Ending the first week soon!
On Monday, everyone who has used at least one Shrink Ray battery will be given 3 new ones.
Shrinkees who haven't joined the thread yet will be moved to "Inactive Players", and their zaps redistributed to whomever has shrunk the least.

Be sure to get in a few zaps before the weekend is up!
Unread 03-09-2019   #62
bw121212
Process Fan

I just noticed this strange ray gun next to me. Looks familiar but... better shoot this little cutie just to be sure...Aims at Arcane with the BE function on *ZAP*
*ZAP*
*ZAP*
*ZAP*
*Zap*
Let's see what this does!
bw121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #63
ArcaneBEFan

Alisa moaned and squeezed her boobs with both hands, loving the feel of them push between and over her fingers as they grew bigger while she shrank. She neared 3 inches and purred "Mmm... perfect..." She'd bought a doll house just for that occasion. But she didn't stop there. "W-what?! No!" she squeaked, her pleasure turned to panic (which only made her more excited). Laying on the table next to OhZone's petri dish she shivered and looked around the room as it kept growing... finally she stopped at 1.65 inches tall, more than an inch too small for her doll house.

"Too small..." Alisa moaned. Though her tits were anything but. Well past any useful letters of the alphabet, they laid on her chest covering her body so thoroughly that her belly button only just peeked out from the bottom of her cleavage. Each about a third of an inch wide on her minuscule frame (that being 1/5th of her height each). "Okay," she laughed nervously. "N-no more zaps for me... there's lots of other pretty ladies who're much too tall...right?"

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 03-09-2019 at 05:49 AM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #64
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

Artemis's eyes go wide as she watches he new friend's height rapidly deplete.

"OMG Alisa...I bet you'd even feel tiny inside a dollhouse." She bites her lip, trying hard not to convey how appealing the prospect sounds.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you." She reaches up to adjust her oversized shirt again, grunting with frustration as her sleeves continually slide down to cover her hands entirely.

"At least, as long as I'm physically able...."
armorcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #65
ArcaneBEFan

Alisa huffed. "Don't make fun of me!" She shot Artemis with her last charge on her ray gun, watching with satisfaction as the other woman lost 3 more inches. With the BE setting enabled, she happily watched her new friend grow a cup size up to a respectable C cup.
Unread 03-09-2019   #66
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
Alisa huffed. "Don't make fun of me!" She shot Artemis with her last charge on her ray gun, watching with satisfaction as the other woman lost 3 more inches. With the BE setting enabled, she happily watched her new friend grow a cup size up to a respectable C cup.
Artemis inhales sharply as she hops down another few inches. Her sleeve-covered hands raise to her chest, pulling at her collar. She glaces downward into the oversized top, and smirks. "Well, that's new."

She laughs, her voice taking on a noticeably higher pitch than when the game first started.

"Sorry, sometimes I can tease a little too much," she giggles.
Unread 03-09-2019   #67
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
"Too small..." Alisa moaned. Though her tits were anything but. Well past any useful letters of the alphabet, they laid on her chest covering her body so thoroughly that her belly button only just peeked out from the bottom of her cleavage. Each about a third of an inch wide on her minuscule frame (that being 1/5th of her height each). "Okay," she laughed nervously. "N-no more zaps for me... there's lots of other pretty ladies who're much too tall...right?"
Oh, set this all up and now you're getting cold feet, eh? I don't think so.

Zone attempts to unload the rest of her zaps at Arcane... only for Artemis to accidentally get in the way, getting hit with all of the zaps instead.

Aaah, dammit.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #68
ArcaneBEFan

Hehehe! She was aiming for me! That means you're gonna get BOOBS! ;P
Unread 03-09-2019   #69
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Oh, set this all up and now you're getting cold feet, eh? I don't think so.

Zone attempts to unload the rest of her zaps at Arcane... only for Artemis to accidentally get in the way, getting hit with all of the zaps instead.

Aaah, dammit.
Artemis can't help but squeal as the shrinking energies ripple through her. The world seems to spin as her clothes blow up around her, her head momentarily disappearing into her shirt collar.

Dizzy, she stands up, lifting the top up with her, now the size of a full-length dress. As her vision clears, the world around her comes into focus.

"Oh my god..." she gasps, finally realizing the reality of her size and situation. She looks down at Alisa again. "Guess you were right about the shirt...."

Lifting her top, feeling its new weight combined with the weight of her expanded chest, she turns to zdarkness (Zone?) and gasps again, seeing that the woman who once stood below her knee was now only a few inches short of her waist.

"Wow," she says, blushing, "What a difference a few inches can make. Speaking of which..."

With a smirk, she *zaps zdarkness* back once in retaliation.

[[No more BE for me if you please...my boobs are heavy enough as is. xD ]]
Unread 03-10-2019   #70
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Nnff... Zap me all you want, you're only delaying that point when you surprass me in smallness.

(Zone plz)

Unread 03-10-2019   #71
ArcaneBEFan

Alisa hugged Zone's ankle. "Awe! Don't stop... a few more zaps and you'll be my size!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorcommand View Post
[[No more BE for me if you please...my boobs are heavy enough as is. xD ]]
Mine aren't... nobody stop with me ;O

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 03-10-2019 at 04:18 AM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2019   #72
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Zone lifts up Arcane and gives one of her nipples a tweak.

I don't know hun, I think you're busty enough as it is.