free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 153 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-29-2014   #1826
DFYoung
Lurker

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Anyone recognize where this is from?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BeLEV2OCIAEuUMW.jpg large.jpg (76.4 KB, 458 views)
DFYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2014   #1827
diree
Leecher

Do any one know the artist of this[IMG]http//g.chounyuu.com/src/1409291402388.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by diree; 08-30-2014 at 12:01 PM.
diree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2014   #1828
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diree View Post
Do any one know the artist of this[IMG]http//g.chounyuu.com/src/1409291402388.jpg[/IMG]
URL does not match any documents on the internet.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2014   #1829
diree
Leecher

This is hopefully a better link for my post

Last edited by diree; 08-30-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Unread 08-30-2014   #1830
diree
Leecher

and this one
Unread 08-30-2014   #1831
DFYoung
Lurker

Both are here:

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4...sid=1035796510

Those pics are part of a BE series he's doing.
DFYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2014   #1832
Reynos
Chop-Stickx

I've been searching forever and everywhere for two BE clips I have yet to see that have been reported once upon a time in an old thread from forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=printpage;topic=161173.0

Shadowcom mentions both:
"Unfortunately I can't make another one BE clip (not with male character, certainly) from this series of cartoons.
General plot of it - african women drink BE-drinks and theirs breasts continuously grow. One of them (most nasty of them) drinks too much of this drink, to become more attractive than others, and her breasts finally explode... they are very old - 1981-1985, and I'm not sure that you'll be able to find any of them in video-stores. "

the other clip:
" The second one is from one of very old W.Disney cartoons. Its content - one of main heroines - characters of it, enough busty cow, cooks something into the kitchen. At once a box of red pepper falls on her. She starts sneezing. Every time she inhales to sneeze, her breasts inflate considerably bigger. Then she sneezes, they deflate a little. Finally, then she inhlaes for the fourth time (that moment people can hear the sounds of popping buttons, stretching fabric and rubber) and sneezes, her breasts pop (that moment they become already bigger than a screen). "BANG!" After that she looks around stupidly and giggles. The cartoon calls "Funny dinner". "

Like I said I've been searching forever for these clips. They must exist somewhere

Last edited by Reynos; 09-20-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Reynos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2014   #1833
Trina
Lurker

Does anyone remember the artist Gamma Rei? Trying to find some of their older work with no luck, one was called The Office I think, another had something to do with coffee.
Trina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #1834
EchoWing
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trina View Post
Does anyone remember the artist Gamma Rei? Trying to find some of their older work with no luck, one was called The Office I think, another had something to do with coffee.
Tried g.e-hentai.net? Gamma Rei's works were free, and they probably have them there.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2014   #1835
blehman
Lurker

Was curious if anyone could come with something from the UK, specifically, the Sunday Sport UT Comics, one in particular called Mammary Woman:

"Outgunning even Power Girl effortlessly by a factor of HUGE is the short-running (and deliberately-comical) superheroine Mammary Woman, who appeared in the now-defunct British humour comic UT. Initially a parody of Spider-Man, the heroine was a put-upon nerdy schoolgirl with a very flat chest whose life changed forever when, on a visit to an underwear factory, she was bitten by a radioactive bra-strap. Later that night, the inevitable sequence occurs, as in the space of three frames her assets swell from bee-stings, to basketball-sized (bursting her school blouse open in the process), to about the size of three metres across and a triple-Z cup...EACH. She decides to use her superhuman boobs for the power of good, and so becomes the World's bustiest superheroine, Mammary Woman. In one later episode, she even expands them even further in a matter of seconds to about the size of a military hovercraft each, in order to buffer a crashing train and save its crew and passengers..."
blehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2014   #1836
zenaku
Frequent Poster

looking for an older comic that was drawn and posted here. Involved a flat chested nerdy girl who was regularly picked on by a trio of much bustier girls. She ends up using a machine to drain them of their boobs one after the other, growing more and more busty herself.
zenaku is offline   Reply With Quote