free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 97 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-04-2010   #1153
JacketJoe
SA Goon

Re: BE Request Thread

I was looking for new material when I came across a mention of a show called "Fantasy Island," and there was a mention of BE in episode 3, season 1, "We're Not Worthy."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0577865/

I understand many people may consider this "old," but I could not find an existing video on youtube or the like.
JacketJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010   #1154
IowaGuy
The man from I.O.W.A.

Found it. No BE that I saw.
IowaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010   #1155
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Only BE I'm aware of in Fantasy Island is the TG one
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2010   #1156
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Looking for two things.

1. There's this pic where two girls were saying that, by surface curvature, small breasts were actually a fraction of some sort of hyper-dimensional super boob hidden in the pockets of space time. I forget the actual dialogue, but they manage to pull out part of their hyper-dimensional boobs with somewhere between basketball and soccerball-sized BE.

2. Spheres of Sarissa 3. I see 1, 2, and 4 on overflowing bra, but no 3. The whatthefuckery levels are at a mind-boggling high.

Locations of these or the items themselves would be much appreciated.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010   #1157
siems
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Looking for two things.

1. There's this pic where two girls were saying that, by surface curvature, small breasts were actually a fraction of some sort of hyper-dimensional super boob hidden in the pockets of space time. I forget the actual dialogue, but they manage to pull out part of their hyper-dimensional boobs with somewhere between basketball and soccerball-sized BE.
I can answer this one. As for the second i've no clue.
siems is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010   #1158
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by siems View Post
I can answer this one. As for the second i've no clue.
Nice, but I know there was more to that particular page. Or getting the name of the manga in general would be kind of awesome.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2010   #1159
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Nice, but I know there was more to that particular page. Or getting the name of the manga in general would be kind of awesome.
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?p=81096

I think that oughta do it for that one.
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2010   #1160
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

I had this story a few years ago, but then my hard drive crashed and I lost it. I had copy and pasted it from somewhere, though I can't remember the source. Here's what I can remember about the story. It was a pretty short story, I cant remember the name though. The main character was either named Megan or something like that. She was a girl in high school. she either drank some expired milk or she had a milk allergy. I think it was the first one tho i dunno. she loved milk though. I recall a line like "She loved milk, if she could she would have sex with it.." something like that. well her breasts grow a bit and they were the size of like vollyballs or something. Then two classmates notice her in gym and they say something like "what a cow.." behind her back. she goes into the locker room when there is no one there and those two girls come in and suckle on her breasts, causing her to grow really big. I think her breasts ends up as big as trucks or something like that..thats all I remember. I actually wrote my own story using that as a base and added some stuff to it. My version is found here http://overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=2015 but i would really love to find the original. I can't remember where i found it in though. it may have been deviantart, writing.com, or overflowingbra.com but i checked all of those and cant seem to locate it. So if anyone can find the original story of this I will draw them a picture or write a story for them or even pay cash! 15$ if someone can find it! I know it's unorthodox but I desperately need this story. Please help!
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2010   #1161
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

hey, the request i haev is more focused on the old archive that lorekeep had, it was a BE hentai manga abotu a girl who accidently has sex with a courrier, and he literally goes elbowdeep into her vagina to pleasure her.

i dun know the mangas title but i hope someone knows of the manga
riderkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2010   #1162
keybladeknight
Frequent Poster

i know that one but i for got the name of it. it might be still in ge-hentai under breast expansion srry i cant be any more help. P.S. like i saide it might be there havent check that place out in a long time
keybladeknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2010   #1163
apollo78
Lurker

riderkid I belive your looking for a manga named big top panic it should still be up on ge.hentai
apollo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010   #1164
Scorch
Process Master

I remember big top panic, it was hosted on the Transfur process site, bout 8 years ago.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote