free hit counters
Missa - FUTANARI - Page 16 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-22-2016   #181
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

I personally am not a fan of streaming sites since I travel 90% of the year and most hotel internet is so shit it'd take me 2 days to stream a video. I prefer to download the clips so I can take them with me on the road and watch them when I want without the need for internet. I'm happy you got a new website and stuff Missa, so congrats on that. =D Just wish I didn't have to wait 4 more days to get the clip. =(
Unread 02-22-2016   #182
Greebrun
Process Fan

Well, that was awesome.

Unless my memory is playing tricks, that makes the first effects-based vid to break the 20 minute mark? Hopefully not the last.

As an aside, that knife looks like it will take fingers off, never mind cut them
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2016   #183
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties

Great idea Missa, hope your successful with your venture, can't afford to join right now as my Great British Pounds are not worth very much Vs the Dollar due to our useless Government being well... useless.
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2016   #184
missa
Producer

Undergoing a DNS switch. Site access is http://xsiteability.com/x-new/new-index.php?user=missax for the time being.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2016   #185
missa
Producer

I'm getting your emails. Don't worry, clips will still be sold individually! I just have to do something extra special for my members. I've seen too many membership accounts that don't bend over backwards, really cater to their customers, but instead cater to clip stores who leech 40% off of each sales. I've got BIG plans on bringing you A list girls, and having a membership is going to allow me that, I hope, I hope! I'll be working 7 days per week, giving you all my love in the hopes of achieving all my dreams and goals.

Undergoing a DNS switch. Site access is http://xsiteability.com/x-new/new-index.php?user=missax for the time being, click that link instead of Missax for the next 24 hours.
Unread 02-24-2016   #186
missa
Producer

Aaand it's fixed, after 60 minutes, back to Missax.com.
Unread 02-25-2016   #187
mjjudd
Lurker

Great stuff, thanks Missa!

Also here is an idea if you should do another cum inflation video (please ). This seems 'relatively' cheap and easy but is very erotic. The idea is basically cum oozing out of every orifice (mouth, ears, genitals, maybe even nose). Couple that with a little belly inflation and some decent acting would be HOT.

Skip to 2:30 in the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsDb4I6gAZQ
mjjudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2016   #188
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

I keep forgetting to post here about the latest video; at least I'm finally getting around to it now.

Anyway, the nipple swelling looked great again, though it's a shame that we only really get the one scene of it and they shrink back down to normal size for the rest of the video. I really hope I don't sound too demanding, it's just that it would be cool to have at least someone doing some videos with a focus on nipple expansion; even videos by you or Taylor that have included it so far still tend to keep them fairly in proportion with the breasts they're on.

Admittedly, I don't know what options you would have to make videos with the kind of transformations I'm shooting for, but you can certainly count on me to support any videos you make that experiment further with nipple expansion (or lip expansion, if you try going for that).
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2016   #189
missa
Producer

mjjudd: Fun! Thank you.
Pyro: I haven't seen good prosthetic nipples, let me know if you come across any? I do looove the nipple growth though, and I like it in my videos. I had lip prosthetic props, but they were more like "fatty lips," I used them in my BBW clips. Check it out?

I have a new actress, Lyra Louvel! She is phenomenal.

Includes:Two futa growths, increased beauty, two orgasms.

Pink Slip II -- MissaX members can click this link to view it immediately, otherwise it will be for sale on clip sites on the 19th.

Last edited by missa; 03-20-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 04-05-2016   #190
bigtone
Lurker

I really enjoyed Pink Slip II, almost as much as the first one, I really hope this continues as a series.
bigtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2016   #191
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Agreed!
Lyra's enthusiasm was awesome.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2016   #192
missa
Producer

Thank you Genyun and Bigtone I will be waiting with bated breath until she is back in my life.