free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2010   #145
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
not working for me guys
It was up earlier today, but down now i guess.

I looked through the gallery and even found something written be me ^^;

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010   #146
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

to bad I just can't remmember if I've read this story or not and I was wanting to at least re read it. maybe someone has it on file hoarding it like I usually hoard material, lmfao. like I don't know all of Bojay's comics as well as dream tales comics, lol.
Unread 04-08-2010   #147
catfish27
Frequent Poster

If lalilu's link to "Beach Day" doesn't work for you, try this one.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010   #148
Been there, done that.

So as much as I love stories, has any good art or similar media been made featuring this process recently?
Unread 04-11-2010   #149
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

I don't think so Avatar. I wish we could get more of it.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2010   #150
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbarry2 View Post
These stories have encouraged me to post my incomplete/rough draft story. It has a transfer element that is not evident at first. It actually mixes atribute theft and body swapping with a DC comic universe theme. Like you with the D&D elements, I write about what I like.
This is a very nice intro to what should be a great transfer story. I really like the accumulative transfer that she has from one body to other. That way she improves more the body she is moving on making it more powerful and sexy.

I really hope you can continue in a very close future and surprise us with the plans Sam has for the figure.

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010   #151
bradbarry2
Process Fan

Thanks. I though it was a little different take on this kinda thing. She will be gaining plenty more before stopping, but I am still working out who the next targets are after Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. I know how the ending is going to work but I have to work on the middle right now. I could actually use some suggestions on some female DC superheroines with powers. I am already using the previous two, Supergirl, Mary Marvel, and Zatana. I need at least one more super powered female character though.
bradbarry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010   #152
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbarry2 View Post
Thanks. I though it was a little different take on this kinda thing. She will be gaining plenty more before stopping, but I am still working out who the next targets are after Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. I know how the ending is going to work but I have to work on the middle right now. I could actually use some suggestions on some female DC superheroines with powers. I am already using the previous two, Supergirl, Mary Marvel, and Zatana. I need at least one more super powered female character though.
What's qualifications are you looking for in your DC females?

There are literally tons of Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl type characters. Take Starfire for instance, a teen titan almost as strong as Wonder Woman herself, flies shoots laser bolts survives in space and can speak any language once she kisses you.

Or have you considered Vixen? She has the ability to channel the powers of nature/animals to become stronger, faster and other things.

If you want a more Wonder Woman feel how about Artemis? She's an amazon just like Diana and even better she's blond. :P

You tell me what you want in your DC character and I'm sure I can find someone who matches it, hero or villain.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Unread 04-12-2010   #153
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirlinthloth View Post
What's qualifications are you looking for in your DC females?

There are literally tons of Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl type characters. Take Starfire for instance, a teen titan almost as strong as Wonder Woman herself, flies shoots laser bolts survives in space and can speak any language once she kisses you.

Or have you considered Vixen? She has the ability to channel the powers of nature/animals to become stronger, faster and other things.

If you want a more Wonder Woman feel how about Artemis? She's an amazon just like Diana and even better she's blond. :P

You tell me what you want in your DC character and I'm sure I can find someone who matches it, hero or villain.
Well, besides those, (I was going to suggest Vixen too), you can have at Black Alice. She can steal the magic powers of other beings.

Another funny character could be Triplicate Girl. That way Sam can split in 3 and gain more powers.

Using the actual ones, she can go after Giganta, or maybe a being of the 5th dimension.

If you are following the current serie of Superman and Supergirl, Sam will have lots of kryptonian women to chose from. LOL.

Best luck with your story and post soon another update
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2010   #154
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Cool Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

A thought occurred to me, and feel free to ignore this suggestion, if you wanna up the conditions. It's cannon that the Marvel and DC universes are connected, so after your villain has had her fun in DC she can go trapsing around in Marvel wrecking havoc. If she gets a hold of one of the new gods... say that speedster one and just tears a hole in the fabric of reality then she can expand her power base.

And of course... it's cannon that the Image Universe is connected to the Marvel Universe since Spidey and Invincible have had at least two crossover titles together.

Just a thought.

Unread 04-13-2010   #155
bradbarry2
Process Fan

Giganta is a great sugestion. I should have thought of that. Adds growth to this as well. I thought about having her get some Marvel supers, she-hulk and rogue being the main two I thought about going after (as well as others) but have already decided on an ending. Maybe a second story could go there . Supergirl (yes I like blonds) is the last one sam gets to. I dont want to give away too much. I primarily want superheroines in DC that are superpowered. I have enough nonpowered batgirl/catwoman types. I was thinking about Starfire and Big Barda, but I dont know a whole lot about them and their powers. Maybe another female supervillan or something. Just shooting for a few more suggestions.
bradbarry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2010   #156
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

How about Shrinking Violet or The Atom so you can get the Shrinking Woman powers?