free hit counters
Boosters 2 is now available, GTS, BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-26-2015   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Boosters 2 is now available, GTS, BE

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

Aliens. Cheerleaders. Nerdy girls. Giantess. Yes, it's Boosters 2! Dom and the girls go on a whale watching trip, but when the aliens from part 1 come back with a new and improved Booster device, the Boosters gang find themselves in big tentacle trouble! How do you fight aliens and a frisky giant octopus!? With giantess cheerleaders and a giantess nerdy girl! This comic contains giantess, breast growth, ass growth, clothes ripping, sandal busting, tentacle action and peril, growth during sex and pleasure, giantess on giantess sex, giantess fighting giant octopus and more!

Growth is caused by Booster device and sexual stimulation. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3600. Story by ZZZ, art by Luc.

Collectors Edition is Booster powered at 56 pages! It includes all pages with and without text, a nude version of the cover, a sexy full color alternate cover by the Farm Grown team HSefra and David Delanty, sketch pages, full color alternate page, advanced full color preview of Pixie No More 6 featuring a new look for Sir Grindalot and a very big Nyxie and Ellawen, and advanced full color preview of GTS Pop featuring the start of some sailor scout costume outgrowing and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boosters2_preview1.jpg (329.9 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg Boosters2_preview2.jpg (366.5 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg Boosters2_preview3.jpg (363.1 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg Boosters2_preview4.jpg (396.1 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg Boosters2_preview5.jpg (330.2 KB, 296 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015   #2
Jaran
Frequent Poster

Re: Boosters 2 is now available, GTS, BE

The good:

- The art is exceptional. Love this artist and style. A+
- Aliens' dialogue remains corny, but not so ham-handed that it feels forced. Nice job.
- Solid number of actual growth sequences (3.5, last one on the blond is only 1 panel)

Could be improved:

I feel like this comic lost out a lot on not having a consistent point of reference during the growth sequences. During the first one (Kelly), there basically isn't one (other than her swimsuit) until the panel where she slips on the ship and falls onto the rest of them. The octopus itself is pretty meh as a PoR because of.... being an octopus, so to speak. The comparison there is fairly meaningless.

The second one (on Anne) has basically only the panel at the bottom of Page 15 where Dom is fucking her.

The third on Kelly, once again, is only really with the octopus. Which is a shame, because I'm looking for comparisons between the humans, not the monster, really.

The two are then the same size for some reason? I got the impression Kelly was a lot bigger after the second Booster, but then they're the same.

The big strength of Boosters1 was in the interaction. Once Anne grew, there was a huge focus on interactions between the humans, including the fantastic growth DURING sex panels.

I'm really glad Boosters got a sequel, and I would love to see another. I'd just like to see it focus more on the interaction, like the first one. GTS just for the sake of fighting the monster is ehh. They're accessories to the plot as a catalyst for the growth. They shouldn't be the focus of the interaction in my opinion. Just hope my feedback is of some use.
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015   #3
MinMax
Process Fan

Snapped this one up right away. Beautiful art, featuring several solid growth sequences.

I found it a bit hard to follow who was supposed to be what size though. Towards the end the redhead grows for a second time, which is awesome, but then she isn't any larger than the other characters who only grew once.

Besides some minor quibbles, it was excellent. Would recommend.
MinMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015   #4
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Thumbs up Re: Boosters 2 is now available, GTS, BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaran View Post
The good:

- The art is exceptional. Love this artist and style. A+
- Aliens' dialogue remains corny, but not so ham-handed that it feels forced. Nice job.
- Solid number of actual growth sequences (3.5, last one on the blond is only 1 panel)

Could be improved:

I feel like this comic lost out a lot on not having a consistent point of reference during the growth sequences. During the first one (Kelly), there basically isn't one (other than her swimsuit) until the panel where she slips on the ship and falls onto the rest of them. The octopus itself is pretty meh as a PoR because of.... being an octopus, so to speak. The comparison there is fairly meaningless.

The second one (on Anne) has basically only the panel at the bottom of Page 15 where Dom is fucking her.

The third on Kelly, once again, is only really with the octopus. Which is a shame, because I'm looking for comparisons between the humans, not the monster, really.

The two are then the same size for some reason? I got the impression Kelly was a lot bigger after the second Booster, but then they're the same.

The big strength of Boosters1 was in the interaction. Once Anne grew, there was a huge focus on interactions between the humans, including the fantastic growth DURING sex panels.

I'm really glad Boosters got a sequel, and I would love to see another. I'd just like to see it focus more on the interaction, like the first one. GTS just for the sake of fighting the monster is ehh. They're accessories to the plot as a catalyst for the growth. They shouldn't be the focus of the interaction in my opinion. Just hope my feedback is of some use.
Glad to see this one get a sequel too, but I also agree with a lot of what Jaran said that could be improved on. It needed more human to human interaction and better how big is she comparison. Basically the parts that are in bold in the top quote, is what I agree with that needs improvement. Now this isn't to say it's bad, it's just what could be worked on if this where to get another sequel and/or other works you may do.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2015   #5
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Princess Rae has been kidnapped and transformed into a sexy busty sex hungry demoness! What will the Pixie No More gang do to rescue her? Have sex, shrink and grow! Ellenora and Nyxie continue their giantess size sexual romp, while Rae uses her new powers to transfer size of men and women around her and to torment her capturer Desi into making more growing mischief with his cum shots! And what will the shrunken women do with Sir Wylym? This comic contains Giantess, Shrinking Women, BE, ass growth, clothes ripping/shoe busting, beauty enhancement, shrinking out of clothes and shoes, male muscle, height and penis growth from pixie blowing into cock, giantess on giantess sex and oral sex, giant elves, busty sex demon transformation, giantess and pixie sixty nine, sex with two mini giantess and one normal size male, growth from pixie size to giantess, X Ray view of shrunken woman inside growing womans pussy, female transformation into mythical beast woman, sex with mini giantess, busty barmaid shrinking to pixie size, women in peril, cum shot on multiple shrunken women at the same time and more!

NSFW previews at the GTS Grows Blog: http://gtsgrows.blogspot.com/

Coming soon to ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview4.jpg (513.0 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview1.jpg (499.9 KB, 119 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, boosters, giantess, grow, zzzcomics