free hit counters
Pixie No More 6 is now available GTS, SW, BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2015   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Pixie No More 6 is now available GTS, SW, BE

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

Princess Rae has been kidnapped and transformed into a sexy busty sex hungry demoness! What will the Pixie No More gang do to rescue her? Have sex, shrink and grow! Ellenora and Nyxie continue their giantess size sexual romp, while Rae uses her new powers to transfer size of men and women around her and to torment her capturer Desi into making more growing mischief with his cum shots! And what will the shrunken women do with Sir Wylym? This comic contains Giantess, Shrinking Women, BE, ass growth, clothes ripping/shoe busting, beauty enhancement, shrinking out of clothes and shoes, male muscle, height and penis growth from pixie blowing into cock, giantess on giantess sex and oral sex, giant elves, busty sex demon transformation, giantess and pixie sixty nine, sex with two mini giantess and one normal size male, growth from pixie size to giantess, X Ray view of shrunken woman inside growing womans pussy, female transformation into mythical beast woman, sex with mini giantess, busty barmaid shrinking to pixie size, women in peril, cum shot on multiple shrunken women at the same time and more!

Growth and shrinking is caused by pixie magic and cum shot. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2893x4092. Story by ZZZ, lines by Lunareth, colors by Len.

Collectors Edition includes all 25 pages as well as 25 pages with no text, a 3 stage growth sequence of Dawn from Power Sauce drawn by AGW series artist Pop-Lee, sketch and ink pages featuring giantess on growing out of clothes, shrinking out of clothes, and giantess sex, advanced full color preview of A Growing Shade, the story of a sexy size changing cleric set in the same world as Pixie No More with art by Boosters 2 artist Luc, and advanced full color preview of Adalie the Elementalist, also set in the Pixie No More series, a summoner with a sexy high libido water sprite who is able to grow and fuse with Adalie to cause further growing, with art by Pixie No More artist Lunareth and new colorist Xam and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview1.jpg (499.9 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview2.jpg (482.0 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview3.jpg (420.2 KB, 292 views)
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview4.jpg (513.0 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg Pixie6_preview5.jpg (424.8 KB, 295 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2015   #2
gwsfox
Process Fan

Re: Pixie No More 6 is now available GTS, SW, BE

Just read the comic. loved how things are going so far for our heroes. And villains.
I do have two questions.
1. Will there be any side stories for the other characters that were introduced early on, or at least make a cameo in the other side stories?

2. Will there be more transformations involving animals/creatures/different species in future installments of the story? (I am aware the comic is primarily size and muscle transformation oriented.)

Just curious.
Over all I love this comic series. It will be interesting to read the side stories and if those characters show up in the main title for cameo or two.
gwsfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2015   #3
bultard
Leecher

I always want to download your stories, however every time I try I get a minute long time-out error which then says it has to check if the order went through.
bultard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2015   #4
MinMax
Process Fan

Wow. Incredible! I've picked up every Pixie No More since the beginning, and this has got to be the best one yet! Almost every page has at least one process going on in it, and the dialogue is as silly and light-hearted as ever. Just the way I like it.

And that twist ending... well if I wasn't hooked before, now I gotta find out what's up!
MinMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2015   #5
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsfox View Post
Just read the comic. loved how things are going so far for our heroes. And villains.
I do have two questions.
1. Will there be any side stories for the other characters that were introduced early on, or at least make a cameo in the other side stories?

2. Will there be more transformations involving animals/creatures/different species in future installments of the story? (I am aware the comic is primarily size and muscle transformation oriented.)

Just curious.
Over all I love this comic series. It will be interesting to read the side stories and if those characters show up in the main title for cameo or two.
Thanks!

1) There will be more comics set in the same Pixie No More world, so you can definitely expect to see some of the Pixie main and side characters showing up. Big Elf and NinGTSu are set in the same world, as well as the upcoming Elementalist Adalie and A Growing Shade.

2) There is no muscle growth(besides male muscle) in Pixie No More, I've definitely thought about it as a one time thing or a every now and then thing. If you recall Alainne had a "Ogre Strength" potion in her boot
As for animal transformation stuff, you've already seen something like that in this past issue, as for more only time - and feedback/requests will tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bultard View Post
I always want to download your stories, however every time I try I get a minute long time-out error which then says it has to check if the order went through.
Please send me a note or email with your purchase details and I will help you and or reset your downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinMax View Post
Wow. Incredible! I've picked up every Pixie No More since the beginning, and this has got to be the best one yet! Almost every page has at least one process going on in it, and the dialogue is as silly and light-hearted as ever. Just the way I like it.

And that twist ending... well if I wasn't hooked before, now I gotta find out what's up!
Thanks for supporting the series! Some fun surprises/explanations are planned for next issue!

ZZZ's Comics

Official website:

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
Unread 08-13-2015   #6
Star33
Lurker

Love your work. I was just wondering if there is any future possibility of more episodes for the Unequalizer. I know no one will be able to compete with your original poser renderings. But it was one of my favorites of your original series.
Star33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2015   #7
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star33 View Post
Love your work. I was just wondering if there is any future possibility of more episodes for the Unequalizer. I know no one will be able to compete with your original poser renderings. But it was one of my favorites of your original series.
Thanks! I definitely want to continue Unequalizer, the challenge for that sequel has been finding the right artist. I believe I have one that will work, but I have him busy with a couple other comics before he can start on Unequalizer 2. Short version: Its planned, just not ready yet And thanks for the compliment on my renders! I think you'll like the new render artist that is doing the Not in Oz Anymore mini comic included in Sizeable Tales 4

ZZZ's Comics

Official website:

Last edited by ZZZ; 08-13-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Tags
giantess, growing, pixie, shrinking, zzzcomics