free hit counters
Super Short TF stories. - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-07-2015   #49
Delorean7
Time Traveller

Re: Super Short TF stories.

Wow. That was a very good short story
Good pacing, descriptive TF and even a clever punchline ending!
Delorean7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2015   #50
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean7 View Post
Wow. That was a very good short story
Good pacing, descriptive TF and even a clever punchline ending!
Thanks.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2015   #51
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
New story just now. Needs title... um...

-----

Teacher's Pet

"This is bad" she thought to herself "it can't happen here, not now, please not now."

She wanted to get up from her seat at the back of the classroom, to excuse herself to use the restroom, there she would at least have the privacy she needed. But she was unable to even do that much, it was too late, she'd waited too long trying to deny the signs when they first appeared, she'd passed the point of no return. It was going to happen, now, in the classroom, her worst nightmare come true.

"Please stop" she tried to tell her body, but it wouldn't listen "Can't do this here" it didn't care "people will see" that part almost seemed to encourage it.

Beads of sweat began to drip from her face, landing softly on the desk she was clinging to desperately. Her palms were slippery, as were her arms, her entire body was covered in warm sweat now, it was soaking into her school uniform. She tried to slow her breathing, to steady it, quiet it, she didn't want someone to hear her panting and draw attention to her plight. Her temperature continued to rise, her skin flushed, her nipples began to stiffen under her blouse, she felt a tingling in her sex that caused her to squirm in her chair. Her glasses started to fog over from the heat and humidity, her bare sweaty thighs slid across the plastic of her seat as her squirming caused her skirt to slip a little.

She leaned forward onto the desk, raising her pert behind off her chair and pressing her small breasts against the top of the desk. Had anyone turned to look at her, they'd see a sweat drenched blonde girl grinding her petite chest against her desktop, they'd see down the front of her blouse as a gap formed between her bra and her breasts. They'd see B-cups dwindling down to A-cups and then smaller still, they'd see stiff well developed nipples seem to regress into puffy mounds and then into animalistic teats. They'd see a completely flat chested girl's blouse began to slip from her shoulders, and then the straps of her bra fall loosely away as her body decreased in size as she sank lower in her chair.

"Can't... stop.... please... don't look..." she thought to herself through a thick blanket of fog that began to form in her mind.

As she sank lower in her chair, and her shrinking body began to slip through the neck of her blouse, her skirt too became too large for her and began to pool in her seat. Her feet lifted from the floor as her legs shortened, though her shoes and socks remained as they were, far too large for her now. Moments later her moist panties dropped to the floor, landing on her discarded shoes. Her glasses fell from her sweaty face, landing silently atop the pile of clothes on her seat.

She was so small now, so hot, so wet, so naked. Biting her lip to stifle a moan, her body entered the second and final phase of it's transformation. Her long blonde hair retracted into her scalp, quickly replaced by soft white fur that spread down her back. A patch of white fur also appeared on her flat chest, tracing a path from where her cleavage would have been toward her overstimulated genitals. The fur began to spread all over her tiny body, covering all the sweaty female flesh in seconds. New nipples formed in two rows down her belly, her hips narrowed and cracked into a new configuration that caused her to lurch forward onto all fours. Still shrinking in the pile of clothes she had been wearing minutes earlier the girl's body cracked and popped and snapped all over, forcing a new form to emerge. Gone was the feminine beauty she had moments ago, replaced with a strange feline grace. A long slender tail sprouted from her backside as she arched her back. Feline ears stretched open atop her head as her pretty face stretched into a short muzzle. Her blue eyes darted around her surroundings, frantically looking for a way out when suddenly her pupils violently stretched into vertical slits and the irises turned green. With her eyes too went her soul and all control her human side once had.

"Meow" the small white cat called out from the back of the classroom as it tried to pull itself from the pile of clothes it had found itself in.

A girl in the desk just in front of the cat turned and sighed loudly.

"Dammit Catherine, not again." she said with disappointment in her voice.

"Susan, please take your friend to the nurse's office. It appears she forgot to take her medication today." the teacher calmly said from the front of the classroom.

Susan reluctantly gathered up the pile of sweaty clothes and the small white cat into a bundle in her arms and carried them out of the classroom.

"For fuck's sake, it's the third time this month...."

----

Ha, how did it take me so long to do a cat TF?
really nice. especially for how short it actually is (:
Unread 02-07-2015   #52
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
really nice. especially for how short it actually is (:
Thanks, and yeah, it is short. The whole thread was made for just my super short TF stories after all.
Unread 02-14-2015   #53
TF-Viewer

deleted

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 03-07-2020 at 04:16 PM.
Unread 04-01-2016   #54
TF-Viewer

The full moon rose above the horizon, the girl looked through her bedroom window...

POOF

She was now a wolf.

April Fool's!
Unread 04-01-2016   #55
fiat
Process Fan

omg soooooo good
fiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2016   #56
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Sexy Best story yet
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2016   #57
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

I came
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2016   #58
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

I hope one day I can be this good at werewolf stories.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2016   #59
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
Maybe a werewolf to woman reversal TF witnessed by a male spouse?
I only updated the thread as an April Fool's Day joke. I don't actually write anymore, and never did take requests. Sorry.
Unread 04-04-2016   #60
Lonebeatle
Paperback Writer!!!

Unhappy Re: Super Short TF stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I only updated the thread as an April Fool's Day joke. I don't actually write anymore, and never did take requests. Sorry.
My pen is wearing a black ribbon now, shame. (;_; )
Lonebeatle is offline   Reply With Quote