free hit counters
Super Short TF stories. - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-26-2019   #61
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Super Short TF stories.

Been reposting these to DA today. Might do some new ones, not sure.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2019   #62
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Been reposting these to DA today. Might do some new ones, not sure.
I know that feeling.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2019   #63
TF-Viewer

And nevermind the DA part of that idea. I forgot how prudish they were. Every submission triggered a message warning me to review the submission guidelines to confirm that "yeah, you can't write stuff like that here" so I just deleted the whole mess... again. No mentions of sex, masturbation or sexual fluids are allowed... well sorry DA I think every one of my stories has that. I remember once editing Climate Change part 2 to censor out the naughty bits and it was just a joke at that point... I just hate DA's rules. So if I do post anything again it will be strictly here.
Unread 06-27-2019   #64
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

My favorite story of yours has none of that but I totally understand the sentiment. My stories are probably about as sexually tame as it's possible for fetish TF material to be and I've still had several of my stories pulled. DA used to be more chill I think, hardly worth posting there anymore which is a shame because the audience is bigger.

If you happen to post something, I'll make sure to do a super short TF of my own before the summer's up. No pressure though, just solidarity! These things can't be forced.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2021   #65
TF-Viewer

Redacted

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:03 PM.
Unread 05-10-2021   #66
TF-Viewer

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new super short TF story I could write? I know a lot of mine are kind of same-ish, so a different scenario or animal that I don't typically use, maybe? I have a couple days off from work and am bored, wanna write a few short ones.
Unread 05-10-2021   #67
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Uh... Didn't i asked you about the spin-off of the Locker Room where Claire instead transforming on her own in her place at night and then Amy (the blonde) stumbles to see it? Other than that, any other ideas other than a Japanese Werewolf transforming involves a Character TF and i know you said you cannot do that. So if anyone else have ideas too, please...
RosyMiranto18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2021   #68
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Quote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for a new super short TF story I could write? I know a lot of mine are kind of same-ish, so a different scenario or animal that I don't typically use, maybe? I have a couple days off from work and am bored, wanna write a few short ones.
Uh... Didn't i asked you about the spin-off of the Locker Room where Claire instead transforming on her own in her place at night and then Amy (the blonde) stumbles to see it? Other than that, any other ideas other than a Japanese Werewolf transforming involves a Character TF and i know you said you cannot do that. So if anyone else have ideas too, please...
P.S.: sorry for the Double post because i didn't know how to reply post. Delete the first one if anyone can.
Unread 05-10-2021   #69
vended
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Very neat of you to propose that.

Here's some :

A powerful evil witch is losing the battle against the heroes as her minions forces crumbles under their assaults. Getting refuge in her room, she struggle to find a way to escape, until she get an idea. There's all kinds of magic preventing any such escape by now, but maybe she can just get out right under their eyes. She use a curse on herself that will transform her into a black cat, not to take human form again until the next full moon. By then, she would have been released as some normal cat, and lift the curse.
The transformation work as intended, with the evil witches slidding out of her robe as a small kitty. When the heroes arrives, they believe she somehow was successful at escaping. The black cat is believed to be a mere familiar, until the heroes mage notice some black magic hints on her, and remark that she must have been tainted by years of being close to the evil witch. Catching the hissy kitten, he make a magic rune circle and after some blinding light happily tell his companions that he cleared up any trace of magic from the animal. It's no different from a normal kitty now, he say, not noticing the shocked look of realisation on the cat's face as the witch realise she's now stuck.

Just an idea, though.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2021   #70
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
Oh yeah, we did talk about that. My bad, slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Very neat of you to propose that.

Here's some :

A powerful evil witch is losing the battle against the heroes as her minions forces crumbles under their assaults. Getting refuge in her room, she struggle to find a way to escape, until she get an idea. There's all kinds of magic preventing any such escape by now, but maybe she can just get out right under their eyes. She use a curse on herself that will transform her into a black cat, not to take human form again until the next full moon. By then, she would have been released as some normal cat, and lift the curse.
The transformation work as intended, with the evil witches slidding out of her robe as a small kitty. When the heroes arrives, they believe she somehow was successful at escaping. The black cat is believed to be a mere familiar, until the heroes mage notice some black magic hints on her, and remark that she must have been tainted by years of being close to the evil witch. Catching the hissy kitten, he make a magic rune circle and after some blinding light happily tell his companions that he cleared up any trace of magic from the animal. It's no different from a normal kitty now, he say, not noticing the shocked look of realisation on the cat's face as the witch realise she's now stuck.

Just an idea, though.
Sounds kinda fun, I could try that. I will be keeping it short though.
Unread 05-10-2021   #71
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Quote:
Oh yeah, we did talk about that. My bad, slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder.
Thank you so much. Although, on the Japanese Werewolf idea thing, i imagine that it will be the first time she changed. She just got bitten in the forest and retreated to a Japanese Shrine thinking that she's safe... And then she starts transforming. Also, this time the transformation will be a bit slower than your usual description but entirely painful with no... Sexual arousal or something like that. I never seen you do a completely painful one to be honest. And whether she wears a traditional Japanese clothes or modern clothes it's up to you.
Unread 05-10-2021   #72
vended
Frequent Poster

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Another little one I was thinking of would be : a young woman is in her tiny dormroom with her dwarf bunny for only company. As she get out of the shower, a sort of rip in the fabric of reality seem to occur in front of her, centered on her pet. Under her very own eyes, it seem to bulge and grow in a freaky manner, making her nearly faint. Meanwhile, the dwarf rabbit eventually finish her transformation into a naked bewildered woman. Feeling her mind expand, she try out a few words, before seeing her master who stumbled down on the floor, rushing to help her lie on her bed, her towel long since lost. While the young woman slowly regain her composure, the former pet notice the open drawer, and full of curiosity try some dress. Right then, a sort of little floating figure pop in the room, saying he's sorry about the accidental reality rip. Seem like there was a unautorized animal to human transformation. Will do the repair asap! Glancing at the dressed woman standing near a naked dizzy one, he joyfully wave his hands at the latter as he claim it won't take long. Before the college girl can fully understand what's going on and voice her protest, she's no longer able to speak, as she undergo a reverse version of the freakish transformation. The floating little man smile as he say goodbye and pop out of existence, leaving behind the puzzled former pet and a very distressed dwarf rabbit.

What do you think of this one? :P
vended is offline   Reply With Quote