free hit counters
Missa - FUTANARI - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2013   #25
monkat
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

Hahaha, did the vibrator just get pushed out on its own?
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013   #26
missa
Producer

The vibrator possesses me. It cums and shrinks my dick back down and out of my body! Buy it and tell me what you think! xo
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013   #27
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Hi Everyone! I made a really sexy Futanari clip, and the script writer is from this message board! It's a really fun idea: a magical vibrator causes me to have an intense orgasm, knocks me out, and then grows into a dick in the morning. I would be afraid, but the vibrator within forces me to have an orgasm, and then grow into a extra huge dick. I am getting carried away. Maybe the description is best?

I might as well show all of you the description in full since my partial description above might be confusing.

Includes: magical vibrator, girl grows huge dick, masturbating, orgasm

I am calling my best friend for a girl's night. I could really use one since my boyfriend left me. I know he is now seeing his slut secretary, she has always been coming onto him heavy! Sometimes I wish I could just get rid of guys anyway, I mean, all they are good for is their dick! We share a laugh. My girl is happy to spend time with me tomorrow night. I say my goodbyes to her and get off the phone.

The doorbell rings, *DING DONG!* Who could be at my door at this late at night? I go outside and no one is there. There is a mysterious package with my name on it. No return address, my address isn't even on there! It's so suspicious.

I take the package up to my bedroom. I am surprised to see a vibrator! It's strange, but just seeing the vibrator, hearing the hum, feeling the buzz in my hands makes me feel really turned on, really wet. I could use a quickie orgasm. I take off my panties underneath the sheets. (You can see in infrared light what I do under the sheets) I start to push the vibrator inside my pussy, and oh-my-god, it seems to have a life of its own.

It gives me an amazing orgasm, mind blowing orgasm. I fall asleep with the vibrator inside of me, my bedside lights still on, I am literally passed o.u.t. When the morning light passes through my window, I wake up.

I feel energized! That was really what I needed. I look for my vibrator under the sheets for a morning orgasm, and it is nowhere to be found! I shrug it off.. and start to stand up when *BUUUUZZZZZZZ!!* My pussy is buzzing. The vibrator is inside of my pussy!

I am scared I get under the sheets and before I can think of what to do, it starts to buzz again. I rub my pussy as the buzzing forces pleasure from me, and then it start to grow! I am growing a real, thick, dick!

My new dick grows up my shirt and presses it tight against my skin. It splits up the back. The dick grows even more as I stroke it, and I love the feeling it gives me. My new massive dick feels incredible. I dream of fucking all my hot girlfriends with my new dick. I cum so hard, all over my face!

I call up my girlfriend and tell her "change of plans." I want to cook something for her, she can come to my house to hang out. I want her to bring our other girlfriends, and her new girlfriend, you know the hot blonde? Yeah! Let's hang out at my place, I have something really amazing to show you!

Last edited by Tim; 03-11-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Unread 08-14-2013   #28
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
The vibrator possesses me. It cums and shrinks my dick back down and out of my body! Buy it and tell me what you think! xo
You scare me. But in a good way.
Unread 08-15-2013   #29
missa
Producer

Thanks Vincent!

I have sold quite a few of this video but no reviews, if you have bought it (and your name isn't Obsidian) then please let me know your review. I put a lot of love into this video, as I always do, and it's a concept that I have never seen out there in the Futanari world.

Last edited by missa; 08-15-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Unread 08-16-2013   #30
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Quote:
...(and your name isn't Obsidian) then please let me know your review. .
Classy, as always.
Obsidian Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013   #31
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian Reaver View Post
Classy, as always.
LMAO. You know you're having a poke at her now...
Unread 10-04-2013   #32
missa
Producer

YES! I have a clip commissioned by a man here, that I love. The script writer wanted it more faced paced than any of my other transformation clips. This clip has a lot that many of you will love. Transformation, breast expansion, Futa, it's just really hot. I am excited to show it to you and kick off the Halloween season, my favorite!

Last edited by Tim; 03-11-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Unread 10-05-2013   #33
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Is it Christmas already? This looks superb. I can't download it fast enough.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2013   #34
lowes96
Process Master

fantatic!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2013   #35
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Loved the sweating as always.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2013   #36
missa
Producer

Eee! So thrilled you guys like it. Thank you GenYun, TF, and Lowes!