free hit counters
Kokoro Connect upcoming BodySwap Anime - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2012   #1
Ryse
Infrequent Poster

Kokoro Connect upcoming BodySwap Anime

I just came across this preview of an anime called Kokoro Connect that will be releasing in Japan on July 8th, which should mean the fansubs will be up probably a week after. Here is the description.

"The "love and teen pentagonal comedy" follows the strange phenomena at the Yamahoshi Academy's Culture Club, starting with the five male and female club members switching bodies with each other."

There are three girls and two boys in this club and the preview looks to be the first half of the first episode, mainly just establishing the characters, however there is a bodyswap at the 10 minute mark. Might want to keep an eye out for this one.

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kokor...isode-1-online
Unread 07-07-2012   #2
Ryse
Infrequent Poster

Re: Kokoro Connect upcoming BodySwap Anime

Well it looks like the full episode of the version is up now. It's still the same link as provided before. It's pretty good, and the preview of next week shows that there is going to be a 3 person swap.