free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 28 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-26-2020   #325
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Poolside Hocus Pocus - Myrtle's Magical Mishaps

Myrtle's Magical Mishaps is out now!

In Myrtle's Magical Mishaps, a new gender bending suburban fantasy comic from Expansion Fan Comics, a short-tempered witch loses control of her power and accidentally transforms dozens of men into inconceivably voluptuous women and herself into a... well, you'll just have to read it yourself to find out!

Synopsis: Myrtle Meldrew just wanted to sunbathe by the pool in the summer. Unfortunately, company policy meant that she couldn’t sunbathe topless. When a Lifeguard attempts to force her to leave, she lashes out with her witchcraft and causes an unusual incident at the pool.

Release Date: March 21st, 2020
Written by: Gen-Awesome
Artwork by: Jose Rod Mota
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, transformation, multiple expansions, gender bender, age change, deflation, MASSIVE breasts, BIG ass, magic

Issue Link: Myrtle's Magical Mishaps

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Myrtle's Magical Mishaps? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2020   #326
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Expansion Ninjutsu - Hōfuna Seichō-Jutsu!

Hōfuna Seichō-Jutsu! is out now!

A reckless kunoichi ("female ninja") accidentally exposes herself to a mystical power she can't control and turns her own body into her worst enemy in Hōfuna Seichō-Jutsu!

Synopsis: A thieving kunoichi steals a sacred scroll from a rival clan, but doesn’t realize what secrets it holds until too late.

Release Date: April 7th, 2020
Written By: Jessie Jones
Artwork By: Exemi
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, ninja, feudal Japan, magic, immobile, can't move, bondage, GIGA breasts

Issue Link: Hōfuna Seichō-Jutsu!

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Hōfuna Seichō-Jutsu? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 04-21-2020   #327
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Rotund Royalty - Earth Food is Tasty

Earth Food is Tasty is out now!

Earth Food is Tasty, the latest weight gain comic from Expansion Fan, presents the tale of a hungry alien princess as she explores our planet's wide variety of unhealthy (yet addictively delicious) cuisines!

Synopsis: An alien princess swings by Earth for a quick bite to eat only to fall in love with our planet's food. Can her AI assistant pry her away from our world's tasty treats or will the weight of the princess's newfound obsession leave her earthbound?

Release Date: April 21st, 2020
Written by: J. Faraday
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: weight gain, extreme weight gain, BBW, SSBBW, blob, immobile, can't move, clothes ripping, alien woman

Issue Link: Earth Food is Tasty

ALSO: What did you think about Earth Food is Tasty? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 05-07-2020   #328
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Tits for Brains - Plastic Sorcery 2

Plastic Sorcery 2 is out now!

Doctor Dave, the world's greatest plastic surgeon sorcerer, returns in Plastic Sorcery 2 to make a bride's wedding literally magical and confront his newest foe: Siliconia, the woman with the computerized breasts!

Synopsis: Doctor Dave, sorcerer and plastic surgeon, encounters his new nemesis: Siliconia!

Release Date: May 7th, 2020
Written by: Bill Pratt
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: breast expansion, deflation, beautification, weight loss, clothes ripping, magic, science, superheroes, GIGA breasts

Series Link: Plastic Sorcery

ALSO: What did you think about Plastic Sorcery 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 05-10-2020   #329
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

That is a fabulous cover!
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2020   #330
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Early Morning Expansion - Hook-up Mix-up

Hook-up Mix-up is out now!

An unforgettable one night stand leads to a life-changing morning for a party girl with a bottle of "growth pills" in Hook-up Mix-up!

Synopsis: When Renee is invited back to Tom’s place after a night of drinking and partying, things go smoothly until he reveals his miraculous “growth pills.” After a surreal night of orgasms and bliss, she feels devious enough to try the pills herself the next morning… resulting in chaotic consequences!

Release Date: May 21st, 2020
Written by: DeLonge
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: breast expansion, comedy, sex, pleasure, lactation, transformation, height increase, penis expansion, gigantic penis, TABOO breasts

Issue Link: Hook-up Mix-up

ALSO: What did you think about Hook-up Mix-up? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 05-21-2020   #331
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

That was real cute! I almost felt like I was watching one of my Sims getting BE'ed, what with the images in the thought bubbles. But it worked pretty well... and then she just did what I do in all of my RPs and gets carried away and overdoses on too much of a good thing.

Would have enjoyed a few panels or a page of her struggling atop her massive boobs before shrinking back down, but if that's the worst thing I can say about it I'm very satisfied ^_^
Unread 05-24-2020   #332
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
That was real cute! I almost felt like I was watching one of my Sims getting BE'ed, what with the images in the thought bubbles. But it worked pretty well... and then she just did what I do in all of my RPs and gets carried away and overdoses on too much of a good thing.

Would have enjoyed a few panels or a page of her struggling atop her massive boobs before shrinking back down, but if that's the worst thing I can say about it I'm very satisfied ^_^
Thank you for the detailed and thoughtful feedback, Arcane!
Unread 06-07-2020   #333
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Magical Girl Mammary Growth - The Bouncing Squad

The Bouncing Squad is out now!

Expansion Fan proudly presents its first "magical girl" parody with The Bouncing Squad, a new comic from the creator of Inflated Ego featuring all kinds of kinky fun for lovers of hourglass expansions, mind control, and gender-bending transformations!

Synopsis: A demon from a parallel world corrupts and transforms the entire student body of a “woman-only” university into his army of sex slaves. Moo-Moo (an angel from another world) makes an agreement with Shiro (a neurotic and clumsy young boy) to save the day. Unfortunately for Shiro, to gain Kita's powers he'll need to be transformed into a busty warrior woman!

Release Date: June 7th, 2020
Written by: Gigajapo
Artwork by: Xue (Sedna Studio)
Tags: breast expansion, mind control, gender bender, transformation, lactation, ass expansion, multiple expansions, clothes ripping, immobile, can't move, attribute transfer, beautification, lesbian, hair growth, pleasure, magic, OVERBOARD breasts

Issue Link: The Bouncing Squad

ALSO: What did you think about The Bouncing Squad? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 06-21-2020   #334
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Dystopian Dirigibles - Fight or Flight 2

Fight or Flight 2 is out now!

Three warrior women blast and slash each other with inflation-based laser weapons in the second (and possibly final) issue of Fight or Flight!

Synopsis: It is the final three in the “Fight or Flight” competition. Scarlet, Spectre, and Goldie must fight each other in order to be this season’s champion. Who will win and who will fly?

Release Date: June 21st, 2020
Written by: Gen-Awesome
Artwork by: Oscar Celestini
Tags: inflation, air inflation, clothes ripping, body expansion, breast expansion, belly expansion, ass expansion, head expansion, uneven expansion, deflation, multiple expansions, nano-bots, transformative combat, future, science

Series Link: Fight or Flight

ALSO: What did you think about Fight or Flight 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 07-07-2020   #335
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Swelling Sorceresses Showdown - Hotel Infinity 6

Hotel Infinity 6 is out now!

Hotel Infinity 6 features the inevitable clash of two equally vindictive enchantresses... and the outcome that neither of them expected!

Synopsis: Selene's rampage of wanton destruction has gone on long enough! The powerful sorceress Kallinara has decided to remove Selene from the equation, and she's going to need Lexie's help to do it. Unfortunately for our hapless maid, it doesn't look like Lexie has much say in the matter...

Release Date: July 7th, 2020
Written by: b-ridge
Artwork by: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, weight gain, transformed clothing, mental transformation, bimbo, animal transformation, transformation, pleasure, lip expansion, inflation, popping, XTREME breasts

Series Link: Hotel Infinity

ALSO: What did you think about Hotel Infinity 6? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 07-21-2020   #336
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Mad Science and Angry Succubi - Plastic Sorcery 3

Plastic Sorcery 3 is out now!

Breasts expand aplenty as surgeon/sorcerer/superhero Doctor Dave finds himself confronted by foes of both mystical and scientific origin in the third chapter of Plastic Sorcery!

Synopsis: Doctor Dave, sorcerer and plastic surgeon, enhances a Hollywood heavyweight and battles a succubus... but what of Siliconia?

Release Date: July 21st, 2020
Written by: Bill Pratt
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: breast expansion, beautification, magic, succubus, immobile, can't move, superheroes, nanotech, transformation, ZENITH breasts

Series Link: Plastic Sorcery

ALSO: What did you think about Plastic Sorcery 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration