free hit counters
Mighty Female Muscle Comix - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-29-2018   #11
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Its time for another Throwback Thursday and this week I have something truly special, a project both near and dear to my heart for many, many reasons. The comic is the Drain Team, and its about Cheerleaders who use a special muscle draining lotion to steal the muscles from their teams opponents and transfer it to themselves. The ladies grow really huge and muscular in this comic. Lots and lots of fmg/male muscle drain sequences. Without a doubt I think this is one of the best female muscle growth/male muscle drain comics I've ever made. It's 32 fully colored pages drawn by the legendary Kinky Rocket. Kinky is wrote the book on FMG comics and it was just a great honor to work with him.

Here is the link to purchase the comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...the-drain-team

And as always don't forget without your support MFMC would not exist. Your support helps MFMC grow big just like the ladies in my comics, and with your continued support we'll grow even bigger, and I'll keep making the best female muscle comics I can possibly make. Thanks again and enjoy the samples...

These Samples are TOTALLY NSFW. There is NUDITY. SO PLEASE NSFW!!!!