free hit counters
Shrinking Comic -Sailor Moon - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 11-11-2014   #13
tjlemke

Re: Shrinking Comic -Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
Yeah, I dunno what rewards I can give, since this'll be a comic.

I could send you guys the sketch of the comic, so if any changes are to occur, you let me know.

As for the story, as stated, it'll be extended to show HOW this happened, and maybe add a few scenes that you guys like to see.

And how long depends on how much is contributed toward it.

:EDIT:
Added a couple perks to the fundraiser! ^_^
So wait we'd be contributing to a shrinking comic where the main focus would be scene development and not the actual parts we want which is shrinking out of clothes? I'm just saying it would make a heck of a lot more sense to me to either make a new comic with different characters or use the scouts and use a different scene or circumstances. With that we could extend the shrinking scenes and focus on the bits that I'm assuming most people want to see. As I said I may be assuming but from what I've heard from people on this forum process is a major factor and shrinking out of clothes, especially drawn out scenes, is very much preferred.
Unread 11-11-2014   #14
LK
Process Disciple

Agent A is donating money to Agent B to commission a comic that Agent A wants to see?

Is Agent A aware that he could give the money to the artist himself and get exactly what Agent A wants to see? Why have Agent B be a middle man?

Did you put any research into this before going forward?

Quote:
First off, the commissions are currently closed, that means i won't be accepting new commissions for the waiting list for a while now. The reason for that is below
That's Sept. 28th. Read the full message. Mercurius's idea is DOA, and I don't mean the video game.
Unread 11-11-2014   #15
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Last edited by Prof_Sai; 11-11-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Unread 11-11-2014   #16
tjlemke

Last edited by tjlemke; 11-11-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Unread 11-11-2014   #17
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlemke View Post
So wait we'd be contributing to a shrinking comic where the main focus would be scene development and not the actual parts we want which is shrinking out of clothes? I'm just saying it would make a heck of a lot more sense to me to either make a new comic with different characters or use the scouts and use a different scene or circumstances. With that we could extend the shrinking scenes and focus on the bits that I'm assuming most people want to see. As I said I may be assuming but from what I've heard from people on this forum process is a major factor and shrinking out of clothes, especially drawn out scenes, is very much preferred.
You're more than welcome to input any scene development for the story. That's what I like every contributor to do, since this is not just my comic we're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post

Agent A is donating money to Agent B to commission a comic that Agent A wants to see?

Is Agent A aware that he could give the money to the artist himself and get exactly what Agent A wants to see? Why have Agent B be a middle man?

Did you put any research into this before going forward?

That's Sept. 28th. Read the full message. Mercurius's idea is DOA, and I don't mean the video game.
Actually, if you go here, you'd see 5. d-----------s listed in the current commission list...that's me. The commission list hasn't changed, since then. I asked for a 2nd spot, after he did a great job on it. Good thing I did, too.

Although, I do have a backup plan. If Kibate doesn't get to me before January, which is when the funding thing ends, I can commission it to another artist. Plain and simple.

Last edited by Mercurius; 11-11-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Unread 11-11-2014   #18
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

I'm with LK - I'd rather just pay out of my pocket and get a comic my way (which I'm actually doing right now on dA), even with the option for story consulting. I'm sorry Mercurius, but I can't support your IndieGoGo project.

In the five years I've done commissions, I've only sold a single one, and that was only because I got the blessing of the commissioned artist. And that was AFTER it was finished up.
Unread 11-11-2014   #19
LK
Process Disciple

Whenever I point something like this out, invariably the response is never "Hah, yeah, you're right, that was a silly idea."

Instead, rationalization.
Unread 11-11-2014   #20
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

You know what?

It was a bad idea. You win. I should pack up and f-off about it!

Last edited by Mercurius; 11-11-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Unread 11-11-2014   #21
LK
Process Disciple

You are literally accepting money from others to bankroll your one-trick commission ideas. I've seen niche fetishes, but this obsession you have with a dolly Sailor Mercury makes me question your sanity.

Please get off the internet.
Unread 11-11-2014   #22
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Okay let's actually try to be civil. Or at least to take advice like "get off the internet" to the Flame/BS subforum.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
Unread 11-11-2014   #23
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

See you in the Flame/BS forum, LK!

Last edited by Mercurius; 11-11-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
sailor moon, shrinking women