free hit counters
Spinnerette - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-15-2011   #85
Ryse
Infrequent Poster

Re: Spinnerette

Now I am curious. Do you mean hulk out as in maybe just getting a little buff like Heather did once she got her powers? Or do you mean more like Minerva the Cerberus size? If the latter is the case I think I might just have to pick this up.
Unread 06-15-2011   #86
CK01
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryse View Post
Now I am curious. Do you mean hulk out as in maybe just getting a little buff like Heather did once she got her powers? Or do you mean more like Minerva the Cerberus size? If the latter is the case I think I might just have to pick this up.
Larger than Heather, not as tall as Minerva, more literally a She-Hulk
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2011   #87
Ryse
Infrequent Poster

Well then, I think I know what the first thing is I am getting next payday.
Unread 06-15-2011   #88
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK01 View Post
Just a word of warning, I ordered this book and it took more than a month to get here. Is it worth it... depends on how much you like super hero comics, honestly the transformations in this book are quick, but CKO's spot on for them.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2011   #89
CK01
Process Disciple

http://www.krakowstudios.com/spinner...9/09/09092011/

Probably won't see as much as last time, but two more getting the drider treatment
Unread 09-09-2011   #90
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK01 View Post
http://www.krakowstudios.com/spinner...9/09/09092011/

Probably won't see as much as last time, but two more getting the drider treatment
Hmm.. so many questions about this one.

1. She says "us" so does she mean that she expects to transform further than she already has?

2. What if anything is going to happen to Spinneret? She was supposed to be included in the ritual as well.

3. I wonder if they'll portray the male spider guy as being smaller than the females like spiders are in nature. As far as I know with spiders the female is always the larger of the sexes, sometimes many times the size of the male.

4. So that magic drider kiss was legit after all?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011   #91
qwertyas
The ORIGINAL threadkiller

As far as we know the guy wasn't kissed by Evil Spinnerette, therefore, all of the three might have acted their way in this. Second, I wouldn't surprised that Evil Spinnerette already knew the "secret" identity of Spinnerette, either by using the money her parents seems to have to get informations on her or by some kind of spider sense or maybe a sense of smell? So, my guess is that this was some kind of trap. Three Driders against Spinnerette should be theorically strong enough to take her out. Unless she had thought this was the plan all along and is herself acting.
qwertyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011   #92
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyas View Post
As far as we know the guy wasn't kissed by Evil Spinnerette, therefore, all of the three might have acted their way in this. Second, I wouldn't surprised that Evil Spinnerette already knew the "secret" identity of Spinnerette, either by using the money her parents seems to have to get informations on her or by some kind of spider sense or maybe a sense of smell? So, my guess is that this was some kind of trap. Three Driders against Spinnerette should be theorically strong enough to take her out. Unless she had thought this was the plan all along and is herself acting.
I think it's unlikely that Evil Spinnerette has guessed that her "new friend" is the Super-Hero that defeated her. But Heather is likely reveal that she is Spinnerette soon either by transforming or takeing off the fat suite in order to kick @$$.
Cuchulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011   #93
jiryha
Frequent Poster

Didn't she need spinnerettes blood to do her original transformation? Which means she would have to know that she's spinnerette to have even bothered performing the ritual in the first place
jiryha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011   #94
CK01
Process Disciple

No, she just needed blood. I'm wondering if everything will backfire because Heather's already been used for the ritual once...
Unread 09-10-2011   #95
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I'm thinking that she'll be unaffected by the ritual, it seemed Alexis wanted all her new friends to join her as driders but Heather's already part spider and not entirely human so either one of those elements could render her immune to the transformation ritual. That is of course unless like someone already said Alexis could already know that Heather is Spinneret.

Either way, the situation on the next few pages is probably going to be really awkward.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011   #96
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I'm thinking that she'll be unaffected by the ritual, it seemed Alexis wanted all her new friends to join her as driders but Heather's already part spider and not entirely human so either one of those elements could render her immune to the transformation ritual. That is of course unless like someone already said Alexis could already know that Heather is Spinneret.

Either way, the situation on the next few pages is probably going to be really awkward.
I think your right that Heather will be unaffected by the ritual. I am hopeing however she'll be pretty Cheesed off that Alexis lied to her and abused there friendship, maybe even least beat Alexis badly enough to knock some teeth loose and mess up her face.

Last edited by Cuchulin; 09-11-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Cuchulin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
webcomic