free hit counters
AR AP Poll - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-09-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question AR AP Poll

Going to be upfront, Age Regression/Progression isn’t my kink, I have issues with consent and adult lolis, but what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the change, just trying for the pure process here.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

SAC: 3
AP: 2
OB: 1
AR: 2
YB: 0
RA: 6
SS: 6
TMT: 3
CA: 4
ASS: 2
ASM: 3
ASF: 6
ASI: 8
T: 6
WM: 10

Here are the descriptions

Straight Age Change (SAC)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your girl gets affected by time, so long as aging happens in one direction or another.

Age Progression (AP)
Getting older is the point, moving from a child to an adult is what a girl is after.

Older Is Better (OB)
MILFs, Grannies, crones, a girl is better in the later half of her life and AP is how she’ll get there.

Age Regression (AR)
Getting younger is the point, moving from old to young and regaining the beauty of youth is what any woman is after.

Younger Is Better (YB)
I’ll be straight, I’m not for this even if the mental age is older, the body is often loli and treads dangerously close to stuff I strongly disagree with. However, perfectly acceptable if the starting age is old enough to turn back to only 18.

Realistic Aging (RA)
Aging isn’t just a matter of growing more or less, time isn’t kind when it is sped up. Skeletal restructuring, hormonal imbalances, skin placidity, memory capability, organ function. Then there are the consequences of social difficulties that will arise.

Science Schmience (SS)
Reality is more of a guideline and whatever happens is easily brushed aside for the process.

Time Mind Travel (TMT)
13 Going On 30 and other stories like it, the process is skipped for a natural progression of time but the mind is from a different life stage.

Cosmetic Aging (CA)
Like Re:Life, the process is only skin deep. Inside the girl is still young or old and dealing with all the problems of their real age, but they appear to look like a different age.

Aging Speed Slow (ASS)
From Benjamin Button slow to maybe a little faster, the changes are only a little more perceptible than any other change over time.

Aging Speed Medium (ASM)
Days into hours, small but perceptible differences are noticeable on a daily or weekly basis.

Aging Speed Fast (ASF)
Whatever is happening, it is done in a few hours, a few days tops.

Aging Speed Instant (ASI)
Whether in a moment or a few seconds, everything is changed in under a minute.

Temporary Change (T)
It comes and it goes. Shazam and a bolt of lightning, Mary is one age and then another between moments.

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM)
Getting older of younger, there are bound to be problems keeping those clothing on right.

I’m sure there are some proper AP/AR process scenes out there. I even have an AR scene where a 40 year old naga ages backwards to her 20s in my book. But I have issues with some things and that’s just me.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, age regression, poll