free hit counters
College Club: Futacola - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-14-2015   #1
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

College Club: Futacola

OK so I felt inspired to write a story involving Genyun's Futacola, I'm an amateur writer so if things aren't perfect then forgive me on that as I'm still learning, all the characters involved are copyright to me. it contains sex Futa on Female and swearing, also a little foot fetish stuff in there too, tried to be different with things, I hope the contents aren't breaking any rules if so I'll remove it, anyway I hope you enjoy.

The morning sun beat down upon the old Library now turned club house, Karen King sat at the desk in the main lobby, her eyes drooped a little as she let out a loud yawn the storm the night before had kept her awake most of the night and she was exhausted, she glanced towards the large clock on the far wall and placed her head on top of the desk. The monotone ticking of the clock was all that filled her ears for a good few minutes before footsteps echoed through the lobby, Karen sat up to see her best friend Chelsea Boyd walking in she too looked exhausted “hey Karen get much sleep last night?” she asked before letting forth a yawn. Karen rubbed her eyes a little suppressing a yawn of her own “no that bloody storm kept me up most of the night” she said before stretching her arms above her head, “I really needed the sleep with the interviews today energy is important” Cheslea couldn't help but give a slight laugh before sitting on the chair nearby.
The room fell back into silence for a short while as both girls continued to yawn and fight the urge to sleep, Karen was the one to break the silence between them “so who do you think will take over for Emma and Rose?” she asked Chelsea simply shrugged “no clue, on the club page Connie and Gigi both offered to help out so I don't know if they'll show or not”. Before the girls could continue the discussion the door swung open and two more girls strode in Karen and Chelsea smiled at Gigi Campbell and Connie Mitchell “oh good they kept they're promise” Karen said as she stood up with Chelsea, “wow you girls look awful” Gigi said with a smile “don't remind us” Chelsea said smiling back. Connie slid off her backpack and walked to the desk “well don't worry girls I have a great new pick me up” Connie unzipped her bag and pulled out several cans of drink “I ordered this online last week it came this morning” Karen walked over and picked up a can “Futacola?” she asked confused, Connie shrugged “typo maybe?, all I know is it's an energy drink”.

The four girls walked into the main room and decided to divide the cans equally “so that's two cans each, don't drink them in one go, we don't need any heart attacks” Connie said a stern tone to her voice “don't worry we're not stupid” Karen said taking her two cans and slipping them into her backpack for later. Chelsea and Gigi both took theirs before discussions turned to the new applicants “have we all picked our candidate?” Chelsea asked, everyone nodded “they'll be here soon we should probably get the rooms set up” Gigi said as the girls split up and walked to their interview rooms.
Karen closed the door and placed the bag on the desk and gave a heavy sigh “I need to brighten this place up” she said as she glanced around the room, the walls were a dull grey and lacked any pictures and aside from the desk only three chairs adorned the room, the window was dirty and cracked in places, she walked to the window and gazed out into the world. People and cars went by on the main road that ran past the library, mostly people going to work, Karen pulled herself away from the window and unpacked her backpack, placing the two cans of energy drink on the desk along with the papers on her candidate. The room was deathly silent unlike the other rooms which had the constant ticking of clocks, Karen could hear the footsteps of the others outside “hey Karen they've arrived” Chelsea called through the door “OK I'll be right out” she responded before walking to the door and opening it to see four young women with Gigi and Chelsea.

“Great that you all made it” Karen said smiling to the new faces “we're just happy to be here” one of them said with a warm smile “I think we should get these interviews started, could Fleur Le Droff come with me?” she asked, Fleur followed after Karen and as she closed the door she motioned for Fleur to have a seat. Karen sat down in front of Fleur and opened a can of Futacola taking a huge gulp before setting it down “tired?” Fleur said with a smile, Karen nodded “storm last night kept me up” Fleur nodded as Karen took another large gulp “storms are rather annoying” Fleur said with a slight French accent Karen could only nod. The interview started out rather boring with the same old drivel of questions, the sheer boredom of these questions that she has asked countless times was making her feel tired even more so she gulped down the rest of her drink and then began to chug the following can in hopes it would keep her awake.
Fleur grew concerned over Karen's intake of so much caffeine “you'll kill yourself doing that” she said Karen gave her a reassuring smile “don't worry I do a lot of working out in my spare time” she flexed her muscles for Fleur “wow you look beefy” she said and Karen glanced at her muscles “wow they've gotten bigger somehow” she said as her legs thickened a little with muscles. Both girls continued to admire Karen's physique unaware of the green veins popping up on her legs, it was only when they appeared on her arms that concern filled both of them “wait what's wrong with my arms?” she said as she stood up. Fleur caught sight of Karen's legs “your legs too” she said, this made her look down and let out a loud gasp before a stirring in her pants changed the gasp into a groan, Fleur's concern built up as Karen unbuttoned her pants and dropped them a loud gasp left Fleur's lips as a large cock swung from it's confines standing semi erect. Karen couldn't think straight she looked at Fleur's petite body making her new cock grow harder, Fleur felt aroused looking at the large shaft “that's so big” she said before getting up and climbing onto the desk, she couldn't control her actions and slid her pants down to her ankles with her panties and spread her legs. Karen gazed at Fleur neatly shaved pussy and stepped closer, she gave her cock a few strokes and placed the tip on Fleur's folds “shove it in” she said her voice tinged with pleasure from the mere touch, Karen gave a grin before sliding it in hard causing Fleur to both gasp and moan at the same time “fuck me hard” she said.
Karen didn't need any real motivation from Fleur as she began to pump in and out of her pussy, both girls moaned while Karen drilled her cock as deep as possible “yeah you like that don't you?” Karen said almost in a role of dominance, Fleur could only nod her mind filled with lust and bliss. Both girls continued to fuck on the desk “keep going so close to cumming” Fleur managed to say between moans “shut up and moan” Karen said as she felt herself close to cumming, without saying a word Karen pulled out of Fleur's pussy and pulled her off the desk her heels clicking on the tiled floor “on your knees” she said. Fleur knelt down getting eye level with the thick monster of a cock which she could see had green veins covering it, Karen began to stroke herself “let's get you messy” she said before her balls pulled up and she began to cum hard over Fleur, her face and hair becoming sticky with the thick spurts of cum which began to drip onto the floor. Fleur scooped some of the cum off her face and licked it up as more of Karen's cum hit her, the cum slowly dripped onto her clothes making them moist and after a few minutes Karen stopped cumming. She sat down on the chair while Fleur licked the cum off the floor “damn that was intense” Karen said coming down from her orgasm high, Fleur stood up “that was the best fuck I've had” she said before kissing Karen “I do hope I make it into the club” she said with a smile and a small wink.

Chelsea sat on the chair as the girl sat opposite her “so Molly McCloud, you wish to join the club?” she asked before opening a can of her drink and taking a few large gulps, the taste was pretty good and Chelsea could see herself drinking more in the future “yes I've heard this club is very hard to get into and to make it this far is an accomplishment in itself” Chelsea nodded “that's right normally only two or three get in but this month four of you interested us”. Chelsea squirmed a little in her seat and took another large gulp of her drink “man this stuff is good” she said Molly looked at it “what is that?” she asked “an energy drink, if everyone else agrees I think this can be a club drink for all to enjoy” she said both girls continued to chat as Chelsea's body slowly bulked up with muscles they remained oblivious to it until the sound of tearing fabric caught their attention.
Both girls looked to see Chelsea's shirt had ripped along the sleeves and green veiny muscles were peeking out Chelsea blinked at the sight when her pants did the same, her thighs thick with muscles and her trainers had split from her growing feet, “awww man this was my good shirt too” Chelsea groaned. Molly blinked “your tits are bigger” she said which startled Chelsea who cupped her larger breasts, she bit her lip and looked at Molly, Chelsea had never had much interest in women before but Molly was looking more attractive with every passing second and as she stood up Molly's eyes widened “is that a....” she said, Chelsea glanced down and covered her mouth sitting between her legs was a monster of a cock. Molly licked her lips and got up to move closer, she knelt down and gently lowered Chelsea's pants freeing the cock and taking it into her mouth hungrily.

Chelsea gripped Molly's head and moaned as Molly choked a little on the cock “that's the spot suck it nice and good” she said before thrusting her hips to match Molly's rhythm, moans filled the room Molly's muffled by the fat cock stuffed into her mouth, Chelsea rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples “you must suck cock a lot because damn you're good” Chelsea said before Molly cupped and rubbed the large hanging balls. Chelsea inched the cock into Molly's throat and after a few attempts Molly's gag reflex stopped and was able to deepthroat Chelsea's cock, as she pulled out to let Molly breath they caught a glance of how green Chelsea's cock looked this turned Chelsea on a lot and her cock throbbed and pulsed while Molly stroked it “I don't know how this happened but it's fucking sexy” Molly said before licking the tip and sliding it back in making Chelsea moan and curl her toes.
Molly continued to suck for a few minutes more before pulling off leaving Chelsea on the edge “damn you're such a tease” Chelsea said fighting the urge to stroke herself over the edge, Molly watched her with a grin before gently blowing on the underside of the head where it was most sensitive this made Chelsea moan and clench her fists while her toes curled more. Molly continued to tease and deny Chelsea for a little while more “you're bigger than me yet I have you in the palms of my hand” Molly said as she strokes Chelsea's cock “p..please make me cum” Chelsea said her teeth gritted so Molly took her cock back into her mouth and began to suck again. Chelsea couldn't hold back any longer and felt her orgasm coming “oh fuck gonna cum hard” she yelled out before moaning as thick ropes of cum began to hit Molly's taste buds and soon her throat, large amounts of cum filled her mouth and began to spill out onto the floor dribbling from her chin. Chelsea continued to buck for a few moments more as her orgasm subsided and her cum flow ceased, Molly pulled off and licked the cock clean before wiping her chin “I hope I did good” she said standing up “damn right you did good, you really know how to hold people on orgasm” Chelsea said catching her breath.

Gigi slipped off her shoes and filtered through the papers she had in her hand “Beth Walters, nice name, I once knew another Beth Walters from school, she wasn't a very nice girl” she said as she rubbed her feet on the tiled floor a little, Beth didn't know how to respond except with a simple thank you, Gigi laughed and brushed a lock of her platinum blonde hair out of her face “do you have any siblings Beth?” Gigi asked as she opened a can of Futacola and drank half of it. Beth remained silent for a brief moment “I have an older sister” Gigi nodded “I have a twin sister Mimi” she said Beth rubbed her neck “is this part of the interview?” Beth asked confused this only made Gigi laugh “we all have our own ways of conducting the interviews, I like to just chat and slip questions in” Beth nodded as Gigi finished her first can “do you get on well with your sister?” Gigi asked. Beth shrugged “hard to say, we fought quite a lot and after I stole her boyfriend by accident she left and I haven't seen her since” Gigi nodded and noticed that Beth looked sad from the question “listen Beth I'm sorry I touched a nerve” Beth shook her head “no need to apologize you didn't know”. Both girls continued to get to know each other while Gigi's body slowly gained mass her muscles ripping her shirt down the sleeves this caught the girls attention “shit what just happened to my shirt?” Gigi said. She pulled it off to reveal green veins running across her body and her breasts which were already a CC Cup had swollen by a good few cup sizes and as Beth admired Gigi's new muscles the front of Gigi's skirt lifted up and a large erect cock popped into view. Gigi touched it and felt electric surge through her body as a grin spread across her face, she looked at Beth who was eyeing the cock “say Beth you want my cock?” she cooed and Beth nodded, Gigi placed her feet on the desk which were slightly green and much bigger than before “kiss my feet and maybe I'll let you taste my cock”. Beth leant onto the table and began to run her tongue along the soles of Gigi's feet “good girl” she cooed to Beth as she watched the pink haired girl do her thing, Gigi who enjoyed tricking people decided to stroke her cock while Beth pleasured her feet.
Beth ran her tongue from the heel to the toes, she wrapped her lips around a few toes and began to suck, Gigi's feet tasted a little salty from the sweat, Gigi stroked her cock faster and moaned “that's it clean my feet” she said with a grin etched onto her face “keep it up and I'll cum on that pretty face of yours” she said the mere mention of cumming on her face was enough to make Beth increase her skill and performance “wow you're getting better” Gigi said. Beth continued to please Gigi's feet and without warning Gigi pulled her legs away and stood up, thick streams of cum shot from her cock and coated Beth's face, she scooped it up and slurped it down as fast as she could while the large copious amounts of cum continued to coat her face and the desk. Gigi felt the pleasure slowly fade as Beth consumed all the cum that covered her face “I never knew I had that side to me” she said looking at Beth who was blushing red, “I never thought I'd enjoy feet” she said almost embarrassed “well don't feel ashamed this is going to help you get into this club” Gigi said as she gave Beth a pat on her back.

Connie glanced at the girl in front of her she kept herself quiet for a short while which only made the girl feel uncomfortable and after what felt like an hour Connie finally spoke “so Cheryl Moon are you what we're looking for?” she asked, Cheryl nodded “I'm fun and always have great ideas that can improve things” Connie nodded at Cheryl and downed her first can of drink “I want you to throw an idea at me, get me interested in YOU” Connie said slamming the empty can on the desk. Cheryl bit her lip a little “wow on the spot already, OK how about meetings every other day to keep this place in check instead of meeting on Monday and Friday how about adding in Wednesday and Saturday”. Connie rubbed her chin “it would allow more people to attend since some of them haven't been able to meet in recent weeks” Cheryl nodded “we can all chip in on products to help renovate this place to fit a more club like theme” Connie nodded “we've been trying to work out a way to improve this building and you might have given us our solution, I'd approve you right now but we still have more time to kill before we make our decision”. Connie scratched her exposed stomach as green veins began to slowly grow along her belly, her stomach began to harden and form into abs as her arms thickened with muscles along with her legs, “you do have ideas and that's going for you so consider that a good thing” Connie said as her legs thickened with muscles. They both continued to talk as Connie's hair began to tint green and her breasts upped a few cups, Cheryl noticed and blinked while Connie downed the second can, within moments of finishing she stood up and unbuttoned her shorts before pulling them off showing her massive cock “oh wow that's...new” she said giving it a few strokes. Cheryl couldn't pull her eyes away from the large member and slowly lowered her pants, a part of her wanted that thing inside her, Connie could see the lust in her eyes and walked over to Cheryl, she pushed her onto the desk “are you sure you want this?” she asked Cheryl nodded “please fill me up” she begged. Connie nodded and lined up her cock with Cheryl's ass, with one swift thrust she pushed it in causing Cheryl to moan and cry out from a mix if pleasure and pain due to the size of it.
Connie began to thrust driving her cock deeper and deeper into Cheryl's ass till her balls were slapping against her thighs “I've always wondered what having a dick felt like” Connie said as she spanked Cheryl's ass a little “oh fuck your so big” she said “you like it?” she said as she leant in to Cheryl's ear and licked it “if I keep this thing maybe we can do this more often” she whispered in a sultry tone into Chery's ear, this made her shiver and moan. Cheryl pinched her nipples through her shirt and moaned in the increase of pleasure “feels so amazing I don't want it to stop” Cheryl moaned out as she felt herself orgasm, her pussy juices leaking down her thighs, Connie scooped some up and licked her fingers “mm you taste really good” she said. Cheryl began to pant and moan more her ass red from the spankings she had received, Connie decided to spank her more, Cheryl's eyes watered from the spanking as her ass felt sore, despite Connie's constant thrusting she was nowhere near close to cumming yet. Cheryl was feeling a need for Connie to cum in her ass “fill me up please” she begged, Connie smiled and picked up the pace her new thrusting pace increased the pleasure for both of them and Connie soon felt herself nearing the edge. “Tell me how good of a fuck I am” she said Cheryl panted a little more “you're a really good fuck, I've not had a cock this big in me before you've claimed my anal virginity” she said the thought of claiming something from Cheryl drove Connie over the edge. Cheryl's eyes widened as she felt Connie's cum begin to fill her up “oh shit that feels good” she said as Connie grunted and held Cheryl tight, after a little while Connie pulled out a few spurts of cum shooting up Cheryl's back and into her hair while cum dribbled down her thighs mixing with the dried pussy juices, Connie knelt down and scooped some cum from Cheryl's ass “mm I taste pretty good” she said before giving Cheryl another spank on the ass “pull up your pants” she said so Cheryl did and her panties soon began to dampen from the cum in her ass.
After waiting for a good ten minutes Connie regained her composure from the lust filled haze she was in earlier “we just fucked didn't we?” she asked Cheryl who was sitting quietly on the chair, she nodded “it felt good too” she said “well I'd like you to join the club you have nice ideas we can use”, Cheryl nodded as Connie stood up and walked to the door, “I'll wait outside for the others and get back to you as soon as I can” she opened the door and walked out.

Karen, Chelsea, Gigi and Connie all walked into the main room almost at the same time, each of them spotting the cock swinging between their legs “so you got one too?” Karen asked the others all nodded “no clue how though” Gigi said stroking her flaccid cock a little, it then struck Chelsea “wait it's called Futacola, Futas are women sporting dicks just like us” Connie nodded “then it must have been the drink there is no other explanation” Karen smiled “let's have this at group meetings, imagine everyone's shock and horror to growing large throbbing dicks” the four girls all giggled between themselves before calming down “so do we let them in?” Karen asked, everyone nodded “great let's go tell them all the good news” the girls split up and went to tell their respective candidates the good news.
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2015   #2
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Re: College Club: Futacola

OK so I decided to write out a follow up story with the possibility of a third story revolving around Karen, again all characters are copyright me and Futacola is copyright Genyun, I do have a general idea of where the third story is to go, might use a new location for the third part anyway I hope you enjoy

It had been two months since Fleur, Molly, Beth and Cheryl had joined the club, Karen and the others had taken Cheryl's idea of pitching in to refurbish the library, due to this getting Futacola was on the back seat for Karen and Chelsea despite wanting to show off the effects of the cola they couldn't waste money on small things. The club house was halfway done within the last two months the club house had a lot of members so funding wasn't short but due to the renovations of the club they couldn't accept new members until it was fully finished.
Karen and Chelsea were both sat in Karen's living room the sound of the TV faintly playing in the background as they looked over the two cans of Futacola that rested on the table “so what do we do with these?” Chelsea asked as she rubbed her chin, Karen clicked her tongue a few times in thought before speaking up “well we could both drink one each and fuck”. Chelsea shook her head “we're friends I'd rather not shove a huge dick in my best friend” this made Karen laugh “oh Chelsea you know how to bring a smile to my face” with that both girls fell back into thought. They both remained silent for another hour before Chelsea broke the silence “well I'm going to head off mum is going to start wondering where I am” Karen nodded “alright I'll just stick them in the fridge for the time being” Chelsea gave a slightly concerned look “what if someone finds them?” Karen just waved it off “don't worry Bonnie wont be back till tomorrow and mum is out of town till the end of the week”. Chelsea gave a nod knowing that Karen had planned ahead before she left for home, Karen took the cans and walked into the kitchen “I'll just move them in the morning” she opened the fridge and slipped the cans behind the leftovers from dinner the day before.

Karen went up to her room and grabbed her phone she opened her contacts and scrolled through her friends “let's see Chelsea is unsure, Rose and Emma are busy today and Gigi and Connie are working down the club”. She mulled it over for a while before scrolling down to Fleur “she was amazing her accent only makes her more sexy” she said but decided against it “maybe I should not put her through another dose of that”.
The clock ticked away in her room as she continued to scroll through her contacts and as she did her eyes fell onto a contact “well how about you Scarlet?” she hit the icon and held the phone to her ear, it rang for a few seconds and Scarlet picked up “hey Karen what's up?” she asked Karen smiled but tried to refrain from getting excited “hey did you want to come over today?” Scarlet pondered for a moment “sure give me an hour and I'll be over”. They both hung up and Karen now had a plan for the two drinks, nobody else in the club knew about them except those at the interviews two months prior, the reveal was delayed due to the work on the club, Karen spent the whole hour getting things prepared for Scarlet's arrival. “I hope she doesn't freak out and run although after how Fleur acted around me that might not happen” she said as she sat down in the living room her stomach was filled with butterflies as she nervously waited. Not long after sitting down her doorbell rang and she hurried to the door and saw Scarlet, her fiery red hair was tied into a set of pigtails and she was wearing a blue flannel shirt which was slightly unbuttoned because of how hot it was outside. Scarlet smiled at Karen “hey so what sort of stuff do you have planned?” she asked, Karen stepped aside and Scarlet walked in “you'll find out soon” she said with a small smirk, Karen closed the door and both girls walked into the living room where Scarlet sat down taking note of the two cans sitting on the table “Futacola?” she said bemused as she picked up a can “you didn't buy some stupid gimmick brand drink did you?”. Karen laughed nervously and sat down next to her “actually it's more than just some gimmick name” she took the cold can and opened it “let me show you” she chugged the cold liquid down and set the empty can down on the table “now we wait, it shouldn't take long”.

It took a little longer than before but soon Karen began to feel a heat building up inside her as her muscles firmed up growing larger her shirt ripping as the sleeves strained against the growing bulk, her pants doing the same around her thighs as her legs beefed up with muscles, Scarlet watched bemused at the sight she picked up the other can and opened it sipping the contents “wow it tastes pretty good” she said before downing the can.
Scarlet watched Karen while waiting for her figure to bulk up, Karen's exposed arms and legs began to pulse with green veins and as Karen ripped off her shirt Scarlet caught sight of her bare breasts, her nipples were a little thicker as her breasts increased in size going up a few cup sizes. Scarlet bit her lip she couldn't put her finger on it but something about Karen was making her feel horny, and a heat began to build up inside her “oh fuck” she leant in and kissed Karen on the lips as her muscles began to thicken and grow, she pulled back and unbuttoned her jeans which she slid off as her thighs began to bulk up “saved my jeans” she said with a smile. Her pink panties began to bulge as Karen slipped off the ripped pants she had on showing the growing cock between her thick thighs “wow you look like a futa” Scarlet said as she leant in to kiss the head of Karen's cock. She felt a growing pressure in her panties and as she looked down she noticed her own cock growing covered in veins and was rather thick, Karen stepped over to Scarlet and took her cock into her hand and began to stroke it before lining it up with her ass and in one swift motion she sat down on Scarlets cock.
Scarlet let out a loud gasping moan at the sudden sensations that puled through her body Karen grinned and began to bounce up and down on Scarlet's cock so she took Karen's and began to suck, she didn't need to do much work as Karen bounced this made her cock slide in and out of her mouth. Both girls moaned with Scarlet's being muffled by the thick meat sliding in and out of her mouth, Karen's eyes rolled back in her head the pleasure being more intense this time around “oh fuck yeah keep sucking” she yelled out in bliss, this only spurred Scarlet on the two muscled futas continued to fuck in the living room, sweat beginning to drip down the ripped bodies. They both fucked for what felt like hours to both girls before Karen spoke up “fill me with your seed” she yelled at Scarlet the red head could not hold out much longer and began to cum hard, Karen's ass soon overflowed and the cum began to drip onto the floor and ran down her thighs, this feeling pushed Karen over the edge and she began to cum hard into Scarlet's mouth. Scarlet tried to swallow as much of the thick salty cum as she could before it oozed out the corners of her mouth and down her chin dripping onto the couch, once both girls had finished draining their balls Karen pulled out of Scarlet's mouth and lifted herself off her cock which was starting to soften “wow what a fuck, that was better than Fleur” Karen said. Scarlet flopped back into the couch catching her breath “you fucked Fleur? I'm surprised about that” Karen laughed “she came onto me”, “did she drink the cola too?” Karen started to laugh and just shook her head.

The two girls still sporting monster cocks began to clean up the cum off the floor and couch “Bonnie is going to kill me if she finds this cum on the couch” she said “your single so she would raise the question about you banging guys while she was out”. Karen picked up the rags and threw them into the garbage “yeah she would, I'll probably hide till this wears off, but we do plan on having this at the club” Scarlet began to laugh “imagine Gigi and Mimi” this made Karen laugh too “talk about awkward”. Once the cleaning had finished Karen went to grab Scarlet some fresh clothes “here this was my dads he was quite a large guy” Scarlet took the clothes and slid them on “I can see where the passion for working out comes from” she said Karen nodded and walked Scarlet to the door “thanks for having me over that was fun” she said to Karen who gave Scarlet a pat on her ass. “Next time I get more cans which might be soon as I'm using some of my funds to purchase cans for private use, I'll pound your ass hard” Scarlet kissed Karen on the lips “I'll hold you to that sexy” she said before leaving.
Karen closed the door and quickly threw the cans out before heading up to her room, her cock hard again, she sat down and began to stroke herself “damn it Scarlet teasing me and then leaving” she said with a smile as the pleasure surged through her body, images of fucking Scarlet up the ass filled her mind. Karen moaned as pre began to coat her cock giving it lubrication as her rhythm picked up “I'll fuck Scarlet on the bonnet of Bonnie's car” the thought of doing Scarlet outside with danger of her sister catching her drove her wild and pushed her over the edge, with one final moan she began to unleash her cum a second time and it coated her upper body and her sheets.
Karen fell back onto her cum soaked bed and panted “fuck...me...twice...in a....row” her cock started to soften and once she had her breath back she stripped her bed and threw it all in the laundry before washing up in the shower, once she had finished she sat down at her desk and began to write out in her calendar a reminder to fuck Scarlet and any other member of the club that wanted to.
Unread 05-18-2015   #3
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Good going so far! The transformations feel a little rushed, but otherwise you've got it down.
I really ought to do a full definitive list of its effects on people.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2015   #4
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

if you do then I can improve my stories a little more before I write out part 3-4 depending on which comes first heh
Unread 05-18-2015   #6
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

thanks for that, now I can vary things up in part 3 instead of having things be all the same
Unread 05-20-2015   #7
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

here is part 3, there should be at least one more part before I take a break and try to think of where to take the story after that, characters are copyright to me and Futacola is copyright Genyun. I hope you enjoy

Karen sat in the dimly lit back room, a magazine in her hands with a hot mug of coffee sitting in front of her, her boss Zoe sat across from her idly stirring a lukewarm mug of coffee her eyes drooping. Zoe was a much older woman than Karen, her blonde hair was dirty and her black roots showed that she clearly dyed her hair, she looked younger than she was Zoe was thirty nine but looked twenty nine but the bags under her eyes clearly showed that Zoe was being run into the ground. Zoe owned the Caffeine Queen coffee house a business she inherited from her mother several years prior, Karen had managed to get herself a part time job working there on her off days from college, Karen and Zoe got along well together which lead to a more smooth work relationship.
“so how has your little holiday been Karen?” Zoe asked through a yawn Karen lowered the magazine and stretched her arms up “it was actually really good, the club house is coming along great you should stop by and say hi to everyone” Zoe gave a sleepy smile “I may just do that, I think I'm ready to hire some new hands so I can take a much needed break”. Karen nodded and sipped her coffee “if you want I can ask at the club, I'm sure a few girls there are looking to earn a little extra cash” Zoe stopped stirring and leant back in her chair “yeah thanks, that would be great”. Karen and Zoe sat in silence for a little while the light above hummed quietly, “so Karen you said you had an idea to bring in more customers, what did you have in mind?” Karen thought for a moment before it returned to her “oh yeah, I was introduced to a new energy drink, what if we combined it with the coffee?”. Zoe looked on in silence for a moment before speaking up “Karen that would be a bad idea, the caffeine would harm the body, but what about selling it as a separate item for those looking for energy kicks that hate coffee” Karen thought for a moment “maybe you're right I didn't think that one through, let's have a sample day, put out flyers and let customers come here for a free sample”. Zoe agreed and entrusted Karen with supplying the energy drink “we'll hold a taster day if it's a hit we'll buy stock if not we'll just return to selling coffee” this was a plan that Karen liked “I did get a small batch in yesterday it wasn't many probably around fourteen cans” Zoe nodded “actually that'll be fine, I'll set up a sign up sheet at the register”. She stood up and walked to the small counter on the far wall and pulled a sheet of scrap paper from an old notebook “it's not much but it's better than nothing, bring them tomorrow and we'll see how many people show up for it”.

Karen arrived home from work and sat down in the living room with a flop, “good day?” her sister Bonnie asked as she flicked through various channels on TV “we might be on to something, I just have to bring the supplies” Bonnie looked over curious “what's the idea?” Karen didn't want to bring her sister into the world that she knew and she stammered a little “uh it's uh vanilla coffee”. Bonnie knew her sister well and could tell when she was not being truthful “Karen you're lying again, your stammering gives you away” Karen inwardly groaned “alright it's just an energy drink” she said Bonnie gave a light chuckle “really? You're hiding energy drinks from me?”, Karen gave a small smile she couldn't reveal the real truth about the drinks so she kept the name secret.
Both sisters sat in silence watching the TV as a news show started up “that reminds me Connie came around while you were at work, she had a large package for you” Karen's heart skipped a beat at the mention of that “did she now? I'll thank her tomorrow” she said. “I got a little curious and peeked what is Futacola?” Karen's face paled “it's nothing it's a rare brand of drink that has a typo” Bonnie chuckled “really?, what was it supposed to say?” Karen shrugged “I think futa is supposed to say fury” Bonnie cocked an eyebrow “so if it's rare why did Connie just so happen to have three crates of the stuff plus another five in her car?”. Karen felt a little nauseous her sister was breaking her excuse apart “maybe it isn't as rare as I thought” this only made Bonnie poke further “I've not seen it on shelves in stores in fact I'm starting to think it's something illegal, Karen are you taking drugs?” Karen for the first time since Bonnie began talking about it began to laugh “no I am not, but if you are curious then swing by my work tomorrow around noon”.

Karen walked into work carrying a large crate of cans “wow I thought you only had fourteen cans” Zoe said with a smile “a friend of mine delivered a whole batch yesterday” Karen responded “how did we do for sign ups?” Zoe looked at the list “we got around seven names mostly youngsters looking for a buzz” Karen handed Zoe the crate “stick these in the back room until lunch” Karen felt her excitement grow, she was eager to get things started she needed to feel the bliss that the drink provided.
The day ticked by slowly as those who signed up began to filter in for the free sample around an hour before the samples were to be handed out, Karen looked at all those taking part that had gathered into a small group in the back. She walked over and asked if they needed anything while the waited “just a few coffees please” a woman wearing a business dress said, Karen walked back “so did you tell them to sit at the back?” she asked Zoe, her boss nodded “it made it easier to know who was taking a sample”, Karen checked the time and noticed it was getting closer to noon “excuse me” she called out to the patrons of the coffee house. Everyone looked at Karen even those in the back of the room “we'll be holding a trial for an energy drink if anyone wants to stick around and try some then feel free too, otherwise you might want to leave, we can give you a coffee to go and a muffin of your choice” most of the remaining patrons simply got up and left not bothering with another coffee or the muffin.
The remaining patrons moved about the room getting into seats closer to the counter as Karen and Zoe prepared the cans a few more people walked in Karen caught sight of them, Paige Miller, Phoebe Carver and her own sister Bonnie had walked in “I guess word spread to the club” she said as Zoe looked up. Bonnie, Paige and Phoebe sat down together at a table just out of sight of the register “so your sister is handing out free samples?” Paige asked Bonnie shrugged “she just said something about energy drinks and to swing by”. Noon fast approached and Karen began handing out the cans “don't drink just yet” she said before locking the front door, pulling the blinds and turning the open sign to closed, Karen felt nervous as Bonnie was present “OK everyone open up and drink in one go” the room filled with the sounds of cans hissing and clicking as they were opened. Karen and Zoe both downed their drinks quickly and threw the cans to one side “well it looks like we're going to be bringing in a whole bunch of people into this crazy little world” Karen said to Zoe who looked at her confused before shivering and then letting a moan escape her lips that looked a little green. Zoe felt her body burning as her uniform began to slowly strain, her muscles slowly expanding and pulsing, the seams of her shirt sleeves began to pop and tear “what's going on?” she said her voice dripping with sexual desire, her hair going from it's dyed blonde state to a lime green tinge which began to darken slightly. Her trainers began to strain against the growing size of her feet, the sound of her trainers ripping open mixed in with the sounds of clothing ripping all over the place, moans from all the women gathered filled the room as Zoe's crotch tingled, Karen pulled her pants down to free Zoe's seven inch cock, below her newly grown cock sat a pair of large balls and below them were thighs thickening with muscles. Zoe's once petite body grew larger, her height seemed to shoot up as she went from her standard 5'6 to 6'9, a burning need to fuck filled her mind as she stroked her large cock.

Karen stroked her massive eleven inch cock while grinning at Zoe, she knelt down and began to suck on Zoe's cock the new sensations were electrifying and sent jolts of intense pleasure throughout her entire body, Karen had no trouble taking the entire length into her mouth, Zoe gripped Karen's long black hair and thrust into her mouth. Zoe moaned and picked up the pace the primal need to fuck clouding her thoughts, she didn't care how rough she fucked Karen's face she just needed to cum and cum hard, Karen moaned into Zoe's cock as she pumped hers faster, Karen felt so turned on by the larger woman that she almost shot her load just from looking up at the hulking woman above.
Zoe let out a loud moan and a large torrent of cum flowed into Karen's waiting mouth, she swallowed it eagerly before standing up and allowing Zoe to bend forward, the need for her ass to be filled grew strong within Zoe and Karen was happy to oblige, with a swift thrust her much larger cock penetrated her waiting ass, Zoe let out a moan as Karen thrusted harder and deeper, her large balls slapping against Zoe's thighs. Karen relished in the bliss her primal futa form gave her she felt free of thought as she ploughed her boss's ass hard “yeah fucking have it” she said unable to control herself, Zoe moaned “take me harder” this spurred Karen on and she began to get rougher, her strong hands spanking Zoe's ass hard till it was red. They both continued to fuck like mindless beasts until Karen let forth a much louder moan than before and her cum began to fill Zoe's ass to the brim, her orgasm seemed to last longer than last time and soon her cum was flowing out of Zoe's rectum and it dripped onto the floor into a large puddle while her inner thighs coated in the salty cream.

Bonnie who had grown way more muscular than Zoe stroked her enormous fifteen inch cock while Paige fucked her face with her twelve inch cock, Paige had grown a little more aggressive towards Bonnie and Phoebe who was under the table with Bonnie's feet wrapped around her large ten inch cock. Paige's body was less muscular but she had throbbing green veins covering her body “yeah fucking suck my cock” she said as Bonnie deepthroated the large member, her feet working Phoebe's cock like a pro. The blissful moans coming from Phoebe as she begged for more caused Paige to blow her load into Bonnie's mouth, which she swallowed hungrily. Paige pulled out and let a few spurts coat Bonnie's body as Phoebe began to cum all over Bonnie's feet, Zoe walked over and began to lick the cum off Bonnie's large breasts, Karen kissed Phoebe before licking the cum off her sisters feet. Bonnie looked down with a grin “oh Karen that feels good” Paige walked behind Karen and slammed her still hard cock inside her causing Karen to moan in surprise and Phoebe took the opportunity to stick her cock into Karen's open mouth.
Karen moaned as her eyes rolled back into her skull the feeling of two large cocks inside her felt amazing to her, Paige and Phoebe thrust together in a steady rhythm which caused Karen to cum all over the floor in a large sticky puddle “who would of thought one of the club heads was so easy to fuck” Paige said as she gave Phoebe a high five “wait till the others hear about this”. Karen rubbed Phoebe's balls trying to coax her into cumming the world around her nothing but a blur sucking and fucking was all she could think about and being filled with cum was her main desire, she didn't have to wait much longer as both Paige and Phoebe blew their loads together filling Karen with copious amounts of cum, they pulled out letting some splash onto Karen while more leaked from her ass onto the floor which Karen greedily licked up.
Bonnie had been masturbating furiously while she sucked Zoe's cock, she had always had a love for muscular women often writing kinky sex stories involving her and a group of dominant women body builders, after seeing Zoe she almost fell in love and was eager to please the larger woman. Bonnie moaned into Zoe's cock as she felt lips wrap around her cock, she looked down as best she could to see Phoebe sucking her large cock, Phoebe sucked like a pro knowing how to tease her in all the right places while she also caught a glance of Karen and Paige sucking each others cocks Bonnie felt her orgasm nearing and she soon came in Phoebe's mouth but despite cumming Phoebe continued to suck. Bonnie felt like she could go another round and placed a hand on the young womans head allowing her to take her cock deep, Zoe gripped hold of Bonnie's head and rammed her cock forcefully down Bonnie's throat, with a loud moan Zoe unleashed another wave of cum down Bonnie's throat “yeah drink it all up” Zoe said with a grin as Bonnie wasted no time in filling Phoebe with another load of jizz.

The sexual romp continued for another hour as the women took turns fucking each other, Karen and the others soon began to feel exhausted and one by one they passed out on the cum soaked floor, Bonnie and Zoe who had been fucking together most of the time were the last two to eventually pass out embraced together.
After a while everyone began to stir and sit up the memories of fucking and sucking still fresh in their minds as they gasp at the mess that lay before them “whoa did we do all this?” Paige said rubbing her head “yeah that's Futacola for you” Karen said as she wiped some dried cum off her chin “although I don't remember much which is really strange” she said “you fucked everyone in this place, except Bonnie despite your lust filled haze you could tell your sister from everyone else”. Bonnie gave a chuckle “you did lick some cum off my feet but that was it” Karen blushed “I should probably ease off the stuff I think it's fucking with my head” Karen stood up and walked to the back room and emerged with large trench coats “here these will see you all home, please shower and remember to keep all this a secret, remember you signed up for this” she said.
All the other women grabbed a coat each and departed leaving Karen and the others “I'll see you at home” Bonnie said taking a coat and leaving “see you at the club meeting on Friday” Paige said before taking a coat and leaving with Phoebe. “I suppose we should clean up this mess” Zoe said as she walked into the back room and brought out the mop and bucket “yeah I'll mop you clean the tables and chairs of any cum” Karen said taking the mop feeling guilty as she couldn't help but feel that half the cum puddles were from her, but deep down Karen feared that her addiction was causing her more problems and was worried it might change her completely.
Unread 05-23-2015   #8
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

here is part 4 and Karen's final part, this is a little darker than previous parts mostly due to some things that happen in the story. Warning this story does contain incest so if it's not your thing I'd avoid this part. if your not phased then I hope you enjoy. Characters are copyright me and Futacola is copyright Genyun

It had been two weeks after the coffee house orgy and Futacola had been a pretty big hit with some of those who attended the orgy buying several cans at once, it was also during this time that people began to see a change in Karen, she had slowly become obsessed with the drink often getting aggressive with her friends and even her own family. Bonnie had become worried and tried to keep the drink from her sister to try and restore her old self but every time she did Karen would scream at her and become even more aggressive than normal, with no other choice Bonnie called in some of Karen's friends to try and help her out.
Bonnie made several phone calls and of the ones she called only a couple showed up, Scarlet, Paige and Connie, the four young women sat around the table in Bonnie's living room, an empty can of futacola sitting in the centre “it's become a joke” Bonnie said with a tired sigh. Everyone nodded in agreement “yeah I introduced Karen to the drink as a pick me up not knowing the effects it would have” Connie said “so I'm to blame for this” Bonnie shook her head “how would any of us have known she would become a monster” Bonnie said as she crossed her arms. Paige looked around “where is Karen?” Bonnie looked to Paige “she's gone for a run, she seems to have a lot of energy to burn these days so she wont be back for a good while” Connie stood up her boots thudding the against the floor as she walked to the door “I'll go check her room, we should really consider throwing the drinks out”. Bonnie hesitated for a moment before giving a nod “it's for the best” Connie made her way up to Karen's bedroom and pushed the door open, the pungent smell of cum and sweat filled her nostrils making her eyes water “fuck me what has she been doing in here?” Connie covered her nose and walked in.

Karen's room was a mess, empty futacola cans lay over the floor mixed with crusty dry tissues clearly used to clean up cum, Connie moved through the piles of garbage and looked around for the cans still full “she must have more around somewhere” she mumbled she noticed a door on the far side of the room was ajar so she hurried over to it knocking the mixture of trash on the floor all over the place. Connie pulled the door open to see a walk in closet, the musky smell of sex seemed strong in there, she noticed a lot of boxes stacked on top of each other in the far corner, one box still open containing at least half the cans “well I found her stash” as Connie turned to leave she noticed something nearby, clothes stained in cum and sweat only the clothes looked like they were Bonnies. She decided to hurry and tell the others about the stash, as she got downstairs everyone turned to her “find anything?” Scarlet asked “yeah stacks of boxes in her closet” Bonnie stood up “let's go she might return early for more of that stuff” the girls all hurried up to Karen's room and as they got in Connie took them to the closet. Everyone walked in and recoiled as the smell hit their nostrils “shit what has she been doing in here?” Bonnie said as Scarlet pulled a shirt off the hanger and sniffed it “wow cum and sweat” Scarlet felt her pussy moisten from the smell her panties becoming damp, Bonnie noticed the shirt “hey is that the shirt Karen borrowed from me last week?” she grabbed it and sniffed it “oh man that is strong” her pussy moistened much like Scarlets.
Connie and Paige both began to carry the boxes of drinks out the closet while Scarlet and Bonnie tried to compose themselves “I think we should just get some fresh air” Bonnie said as she hurried out followed by Scarlet the musky scent fading from the air as they made their way to the garden. Both of them noticed Connie and Paige loading the cans into the trunk of Connie's car “you taking them with you?” Bonnie called out “yeah it'll be best to just dispose of it” Bonnie nodded and turned to Scarlet “you feeling OK?” she asked, Scarlet nodded and smiled “yeah just really caught me off guard with how strong it was”. Connie and Paige continued to load the car till it was almost full “there are still four boxes left, Karen must have gotten a lot of money from somewhere” Paige said “she's probably dipped into the money that she kept for her athletic career” Bonnie said as she folded her arms “well Scarlet we need you to take the remaining cans and get them to this address” Connie scribbled something down on a small piece of paper and handed it to Scarlet. The girls soon parted ways with Connie and Paige driving off together to dispose of the cans while Scarlet and Bonnie stood in the driveway “let's get inside” Bonnie said, both girls went inside to wait for Karen to return, the living room was silent and Bonnie and Scarlet sat together their nerves high fearing what Karen might do when she sees her stash is down to four boxes “Scarlet, maybe I should dispose of the drinks, you might be able to keep Karen from going mad”. Scarlet hesitated for a moment before nodding Bonnie hurried up to Karen's room for a second time, she held her nose and grabbed the boxes one by one, when out of the musky closet she carried the boxes downstairs, Scarlet grabbed two more and helped carry them to the car “I'll be as quick as possible” Bonnie said before kissing Scarlet on the lips “I have faith in you” she climbed in, started up the engine and drove off.
Scarlet went back inside and sat down her heart thumping hard in her chest, Karen in a futacola crazed state could easily overpower her, she knew that Karen found her attractive even before the colas, Bonnie must have figured it out somehow and used it to keep Karen busy “that sly bitch” she said with a quiet laugh. Scarlet's thoughts were disrupted by the sound of the front door slamming closed and Karen stepped into the door a raging boner between her thick thighs “oh Scarlet you alone?” she said dumping the brown paper bag onto the floor and empty cans of Futacola rolled out along the floor. Scarlet couldn't speak her voice caught in her throat she counted four empty cans and a fifth in her hand which she was drinking, her normally black hair was dark green, small fangs protruded from her upper lip and her fingernails were much longer than normal. Scarlet nodded “good I need to fuck something and looks like you are it” Karen ripped off her shorts letting the large ten inch cock bounce free, her pubic mound was much thicker than Scarlet remembered “I'm going to wreck your pussy” Karen said with a grin as she walked over to Scarlet, she took a deep breath and removed her pants and panties before presenting herself to Karen “come on you sexy beast fuck me hard”. Karen took the invitation and gripped Scarlet, her muscles bulging as she lowered Scarlet onto her cock impaling her, a loud shrieking moan escaped Scarlet as Karen began to bounce her up and down hard “I've always wanted to fuck you standing up” she said Scarlet could feel how tight her grip was “so strong” she said as she moaned in bliss.

Karen grabbed another can of drink and let Scarlet go, while she moved herself up and down on the large cock, Karen gulped down the sixth can, Scarlet could feel Karen's cock growing thicker inside her “oh shit you're going to fuck my brains out” Scarlet yelled as she slowed her bouncing, once she felt accustomed to the new size she began to bounce again with Karen helping her. Scarlet curled her toes inside her boots as Karen ravaged her dripping snatch “oh fuck so big” she said as she moaned out loud, Karen didn't take long to cum inside Scarlet, her cum flowed in thick spurts and soon began to ooze and drip from Scarlet's pussy. Karen despite cumming hard continued to pound the poor girls pussy hard her cock still throbbing, Scarlet's eyes rolled into the back of her head Karen could only grin at Scarlet “yeah you love it and you can't get enough of me” she said before licking at Scarlet's ear.
The two young women continued to fuck so Karen grabbed a seventh can and cracked it open and drank it Karen's mind began to fuzz as what was left of her rational thought washed away and the primal urge to mate took over, lust driving her, her cock thickening yet again filling Scarlet even more as her balls swelled to the size of eggs. Scarlet couldn't open her eyes from the intense pleasure that encased her body from head to toe, Karen couldn't speak properly only grunting with every thrust and she soon began to cum hard a second time. Karen still not satisfied continued to pound Scarlet her arousal still strong and the desire to mate and breed fueled her brain, Scarlet felt weak her arms and legs like jelly and her belly bulging from all the cum inside her, “p..please stop” she whispered her mind racked with pleasure. Bonnie returned as Karen filled Scarlet with yet another load of cum, the smell of cum and musk filled the entire first floor this alerted Bonnie as the scent was way to strong than normal, she hurried into the living room to find Karen now some hulking great she beast drilling Scarlet who looked completely out of it. she had to think of something because she began to fear Karen might fuck Scarlet to death “hey Karen you can fuck my tight ass if you put Scarlet down” she called out she knew what she was doing was wrong but she had no choice against this monster that was her sister.

Karen looked at Bonnie and snarled, she pulled Scarlet off her cock which was huge possibly fifteen inches long and was much thicker, she could see Scarlet on the couch whimpering and groaning, Bonnie gulped “this was a huge mistake” she said as Karen grabbed her, her mind lost to the basic primal drive of mating she no longer saw Bonnie as her sister just another thing to fuck. Bonnie tried to evade Karen but was caught and picked up like a rag doll “no please I'm your sister” Karen didn't care and ripped off Bonnies pants and panties and rammed her cock into Bonnies ass which made Bonnie yell out in pain “fuuuuck your too big” she said through gritted teeth. As Karen began to thrust the pain eased slowly into pleasure and Bonnie couldn't help but moan “so wrong...but so right” she said as she held onto Karen who fucked her sisters ass hard, Karen continued to pound hard as Bonnie moaned, tears rolled down her cheeks. Scarlet had managed to regain the use of her arms and legs although still weak she watched as Karen fucked Bonnie and used this as an opportunity to get to a phone and call for help, she crawled to the phone and picked it up, her abused pussy still aching with need from the sounds of Bonnie's moaning, she noticed a can nearby and crawled to it. She grabbed it and pulled it to her checking for a support number, she stumbled upon a number and called, the phone rang for a few moments before someone picked up “hello?” she said her voice weak still from the massive fucking she took “your cola turned my friend into some she beast”. The voice on the other side fell silent for a moment “how many cans have been consumed” she asked Scarlet looked “seven I think”, “this isn't good, give me the address and help will arrive as soon as possible, just keep her sexually active till help gets there”. The phone line went dead and Scarlet now had to hope Bonnie could hold out, Bonnie cried in pleasure “oh shit fuck me deeper” she said but Scarlet could tell she was crying from the fact her sister was no longer herself. Scarlet managed to stagger to her feet and walk over wobbling slightly on her legs before planting herself behind Karen “here goes nothing” she said before driving her tongue into Karen's ass.

Karen let out a loud grunted moan as her ass was assaulted by something wet and pushed back against Scarlet's face, the tongue was all Karen needed to cum hard into Bonnies ass, Scarlet continued her tongue fuck on Karen's ass which spurred Karen on even more to fuck Bonnie's ass even harder then before, the three of them continued this routine until Scarlet heard the doorbell ring “that must be help” she pulled away and hurried to the door. She threw open the door and several figures in hazmat suits hurried in, Scarlet assumed the suits were to prevent them from succumbing to the musk that filled the air. The figures stood behind Karen and loaded a tranquillizer gun which was shot into Karen's thigh, the she beast stopped fucking Bonnie and in that moment Bonnie slipped free, before Karen could strike the powerful dart began to work into her system and she collapsed onto the floor passed out.
They dragged Karen outside and into the cage inside the large van “we'll see if we can reverse the effects and get her off the addiction to the drink” one of the figures said in a male voice “thank you just help my friend she's a nice person and is an important person to a lot of people” the man gave Scarlet a gentle pat “it'll take a good while if she doesn't change back after six hours but we can try helping her kick the stuff” he said before walking to the van. Bonnie and Scarlet watched as Karen was taken off to be fixed “I'll give it a month before we see her again” Scarlet said to Bonnie who was still traumatized by her sisters outcome “let's go back inside and get rid of that smell before your mum gets home” Scarlet and Bonnie head back inside to clean up the huge mess of cans and cum and the musky smell that filled the entire house and also Karen's room.