free hit counters
New Transformation Page - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-27-2022   #11
Prinz Eugen
Process Master

Re: New Transformation Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDark View Post
Well thanks for your opinion, but there was a ton of work and a lot of lack of sleep to make this production (not rushed at all). As for resolution, this was 1920x1080 HD, but I use the best models I have for poser and dont use Daz being I dont know Daz as AGE does. Also, to recreate and mimic the whole world what AGE did with props and models was extremely difficult fyi.

The script, AGE wasn't interested in and being other things came up with AGE, he couldn't do the sequel. However, another production we are working on soon is called, "The Blight" which will be a complete Horror film feature, but won't come together for months.

As you said, content is content and between me and AGE we are the top producers of it, but many don't understand that these productions take a lot of time to make and the source of income is based off our productions and the length of the features is off how we rate the cost. We wish a production could be $2.00 for 20 minute animation, but that's not sound for how much it takes to make these features. Cost of living has gone up for everyone and being an artist in a sensitive genre field takes a major hit (esp when recently my Patreon was effected and lost 95% of content and had to restart it all or lose Patreon).

Thanks again for your opinion.
I appreciate all the work you put into these growth sequences.. I have a pretty good idea how hard it is to get it right.. Cheers !
Prinz Eugen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation