free hit counters
TF stories that aren't super short. - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-25-2022   #37
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Re: TF stories that aren't super short.

Okay. Noted. See you tomorrow
RosyMiranto18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2022   #38
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Okay, it's been a while now. You said you need to be reminded if you forgot to write the story, so... How is it going?
Unread 07-26-2022   #39
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
Okay, it's been a while now. You said you need to be reminded if you forgot to write the story, so... How is it going?
I got distracted by stuff and things. I probably shouldn't have set a hard time to get it done. I will try again soon, but not a definite time. Sorry.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2022   #40
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Alright, no biggie. I had a feeling that setting up such a short deadline wouldn't work. So... Just take your time man.
Unread 09-02-2022   #41
TF-Viewer

Sorry to anyone who was interested earlier. I will not be writing any more stories. I can't find any motivation to do it any more. I actually never thought my own work was any good to begin with and I never will. The authors who inspired me to start writing in the first place don't write anymore either. I barely ever got feedback on my work, making it feel like those hours were a waste of time. DeviantArt is completely inconsistent with their rules and I'm always worried someone will report my stories for something stupid and my stuff will be taken down with nothing I can do about it. So I've decided to abandon DA for that and other reasons that I also think that place is absolutely insane. I don't want to have to tone down or rewrite any of my stuff for that site. I never have time for it with my new work schedule either. There's a ton of different reasons that I'm not going to write anymore, I don't even feel like getting into all of them. Just know that I'm done for good this time.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-03-2022 at 08:10 PM.
Unread 09-02-2022   #42
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Man, that's a shame, but as an author, I get it. Comments seem like such a small thing but it really sucks when you feel like you're writing into the void.

I hope you're able to get your time to yourself and find your motivation again. If not for writing TF stuff then for whatever else you want to work on.
Unread 09-02-2022   #43
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Sorry you ended up feeling this way. I definitely know the pressures and disappointments of writing for this community and all I can say is do what's best for you. Your creative, personal and professional well-being is the most important thing, and if you're not feeling it and need to move on that's nothing to be sorry for.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2022   #44
Amahain
Process Master

Sorry to hear about that, man. For what it's worth, I've enjoyed your stories, but I totally get that whole feeling that you're describing.
Unread 09-03-2022   #45
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Sorry to anyone who was interested earlier. I will not be writing any more stories. I can't find any motivation to do it any more. I actually never thought my own work was any good to begin with and I never will. The authors who inspired me to start writing in the first place don't write anymore either. I barely ever got feedback on my work, making it feel like those hours were a waste of time. DeviantArt is completely inconsistent with their rules and I'm always worried someone will report my stories for something stupid and my stuff will be taken down with nothing I can do about it. So I've decided to abandon DA for that and other reasons that I also think that place is absolutely insane. I don't want to have to tone down or rewrite any of my stuff for that site. I never have time for it with my new work schedule either. There's a ton of different reasons that I'm not going to write anymore, I don't even feel like getting into all of them. Just know that I'm done for good this time. I will leave my stories up on this site, and Furaffinity because they're less stupid with the rules and are actually less insane about stuff there.
Yes I have reached that point too.

I dont upload anymore cause I dont get an feedback on my art and comics.

Dont get any kind words or comments, just the lurkers who come look then piss off back to their dark corner of the net or the odd rude DM "when are you gonna upload the next free thing, can you reupload that stuff you did on DA?, you should draw *blank* based on my idea"

We creative types are not your vending machine we have thoughts and feelings. The rudeness and indifference makes us not want to keep doing stuff just to be ignored.

Pretty much just draw and write for my own joy. My side jobs and side gig at home streaming and growing tobacco keeps me busy.

Dont care anymore.

I notice you watch me on furafinitty, cheers for that but I wont be uploading more till I feel better about this entitled community and they change my mind, not that that's gonna change anytime soon ;^_^
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2022   #46
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Been there, done that. My advice, just hang around, enjoy the scene from the shadows, people-watch, write for yourself, just don't bother posting it. That's what I do. And I'm a lot better off doing it that way. Less stress and fuss.

I think what we need is a writers version of Youtube. Money for creating content. Not patreon. Not a subscription service.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2022   #47
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

"is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?, NO! says the community"
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2022   #48
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
Been there, done that. My advice, just hang around, enjoy the scene from the shadows, people-watch, write for yourself, just don't bother posting it. That's what I do. And I'm a lot better off doing it that way. Less stress and fuss.

I think what we need is a writers version of Youtube. Money for creating content. Not patreon. Not a subscription service.
Not even interested in writing for myself. I can keep stuff like that in my head if I feel like letting the imagination run wild, writing it down feels like a chore at this point. But more than that I don’t actually like any of my own stuff, I don't think it's worth a damn. And when I was writing I was just trying to emulate the styles of others, I have no actual writing talent of my own to speak of. I just read a bunch of other people's stories, thought they were good and tried to do my own version of something like that. No skill, no talent, just imitation.

I'm well and truly done with the whole thing.

Edit: changed my mind about leaving my stuff on FA. I'd remove it from here too but I'm too lazy to edit all those posts.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-03-2022 at 08:13 PM.