free hit counters
Posed Idea: SW Universe - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-08-2021   #1
Marauder727
Process Fan

Posed Idea: SW Universe

Hey gang!

I've got an idea that I'd like to toss out to the community here...

Now that I've finished writing my novel, I'm going back and looking at some of my older material to update it, fill it out more, and possibly make it available on Amazon Kindle after it's been polished up.

Let me put one question to rest early...YES, I WILL be updating and releasing 'Toobin' Down the River' which apparently has been my most popular SW story with fans.

However, I'm currently re-working a story that I actually didn't write, so much as I took and RE-wrote it. Inch by Inch was a story by Steven Colburn who passed away awhile ago. He'd written the original idea, and I took it and re-wrote it with more detail and released it to some positive response.

As I was tinkering around with it, I began to find that maybe I could do more with it than just make it a story with some obligatory woman shrinking down for some unknown reason, throw in the obvious sex scene that 'helps' accelerate the shrinking, and end the story with her being tiny.

Here's the new idea...

Tina Collins is going home for the summer. With classes finished and one last party before leaving, Tina faces a few months off with family, but also having to face her ex-boyfriend, whom she broke up with over her own doubts. Unfortunately, her vacation isn't going to be the way she thought it would be...

Upon returning home, she reconciles with her boyfriend and gets engaged, but before she can head to her family's vacation home on the beach, she is contacted by her roommate, warning her that something sinister has happened. A video of a friend she went with to the party shows the impossible...her friend, shrinking out of existence! Tina learns that two other friends who also attended the party with her also shrank away to nothing, in full view of witnesses, who even now are being arrested and whisked away by members of an unknown federal agency. Before she can decide what to do, Tina discovers that she is also shrinking! Confused and scared, Tina is contacted by a mysterious informant, warning her to run before the agency can catch up with her.

Now Tina is fleeing for her life, what's left of it as she continues to become smaller, her world expanding around her as unknown forces seek to make her disappear for good. Who is behind what is happening to her? What secret is so important that friends and family are being arrested or eliminated? Who is behind this unknown agency that seeks to find her, and how will she stop her reduction as she becomes smaller inch by inch?

---------------------

That's the basic premise of the story...except...as I was going over the old stories I had in my collection, I realized that it might be an interesting idea to combine some of them into a series in the same universe...a SW Universe. Hey, if Marvel can have the MCU and Warner Brothers can have the DCEU, why can't we have a SWU?

The work will revolve around the stories that included the Adventures in Miniaturization group from Minimizer's original story. I'm reaching out to him to see if he might be interested in doing something together for this. However, THIS story will be another in that series, which I think was well received by SW fans back in the day.

So what do you think? Give me some feedback. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Troy Light
aka MarauderTDL
aka TDLAmador

P.S. - and just so you can see some of what I'm working with...here's a sneak peek at some original content from that story:

With the camera still focused on Michelle, Tina noticed the blouse slip off Michelle’s shoulder. Remembering what she was wearing the night before when they arrived for the party, Tina knew that the blouse should have been skin-tight, since Michelle loved teasing the guys with her ample figure. As the video continued, Tina saw something that made her gasp softly, “What the heck?

As she watched, Michelle turned toward the camera with a distressed look on her face. “Honey, I-I don’t…I don’t feel so good.”

Clearly the man taking the video realized something was wrong as he reached over to put a hand on the steering wheel. “Baby, pull over to the side of the road. Listen to me, you need…baby…Michelle! Pull over to the side of the road!”

The recording focused again on Michelle, who now looked scared. “Brad, what’s happening to me?”

“Brad? Brad Monroe,” Tina gasped. “Michelle was dating Brad Monroe?”

The video continued, now with the car pulled off on the side of a back road. Trees lined the road on either side and there wasn’t any sign of any houses or cars nearby. The cell phone recording even caught the sounds of insects in the fields. However, the image blurred as Brad got out of the car and came around to the other side. Opening up the driver’s side door, Brad stopped and focused on Michelle, a gasp escaping his lips as she turned to him.

“Brad, I feel really strange.”

Tina’s eyes widened as she clearly saw Michelle shrink as she sat in the driver’s seat. Her feet lifted off the floorboard, pulling her running shoes up with them. As Tina stared, Michelle became smaller, the gap between the ceiling and her head quickly increasing until her head barely cleared the seat rest behind her. Her hands, originally resting at the ten and two o’clock positions on the steering wheel, slowly descended around the steering wheel until she was gripping it at the seven and five o’clock positions. However, what was even more astonishing was that the video clearly showed her hands dwindling in size until she was barely able to wrap her fingers around the wheel.

“Oh my God,” Brad gasped as he continued to record her plight.

“Brad,” Michelle cried out, her voice sounding higher in pitch as she struggled to turn in the seat. “What’s happening…oh my God! Brad, I’m…I’m shrinking!”

Michelle was now so small, she looked to be the size of an elementary age child. If not for her adult figure and breasts, which still managed to push against her blouse enough to show two round mounds, she might have been mistaken for a young girl. As she dropped her arms, her hands were engulfed inside the sleeves of her blouse, which was rapidly ballooning around her shrunken body. Terrified by what was happening, Michelle stumbled out of the car and fell to the ground, landing in a patch of thick grass which softened her fall. Brad took a step back, still recording. As Michelle became smaller, her jeans sagged around her dwindling legs, even as her feet slipped out of her shoes and then also out of her socks. Michelle, clearly in distress, squealed in terror, as she continued to shrink, her dwindling hands and arms flailing inside the enormous sleeves of her blouse, which now sagged and flattened against the grass.

“I’m shrinking! Brad, make it stop! Please! Make it stop!”

“I-I don’t know how,” he stammered, unable to comprehend what was happening. However, whether out of some morbid curiosity, or simply trying to record to prove that he had no part in it, he stepped closer, zooming the camera so that the picture was filled with Michelle’s rapidly dwindling body.

Her cries were becoming softer now, harder for the cell phone’s microphone to pick up. In the span of a minute, she shrank until she was barely the size of a newborn baby. Her clothes lay on the grass, exactly as depicted in the video’s initial image. Beneath the clothes’ fabric, it was apparent that Michelle shrinking, as her struggles moved up her jeans to her blouse. After a few moments, Michelle emerged from the neckline of her blouse, naked and barely a foot tall.

“Oh my God,” Tina whispered, her eyes wide in disbelief as she paused the video. “This has got to be a hoax. This can’t be real. Someone has to be using special effects or something to make this video.”

“It’s not a hoax, girl,” Brandi’s voice sounded from her phone for the first time since the video began. “First, there’s no way that could have been created so quickly, and second…well, you need to watch the rest of the video.”

Fearful for what she would see, Tina reluctantly hit the ‘play’ button and watched as Brad zoomed in on Michelle’s tiny form.

“What did you do to me,” Michelle shouted at the top of her lungs, and yet her voice sounding so softly that the microphone barely picked it up. “You bastard! It was that Ambrosia stuff, wasn’t it? Make it stop! Give me whatever it is that reverses this!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Brad’s quivering voice sounded on the video. It was clear he was freaked out about what was happening as well. “Sweetheart, I swear, I don’t know how this is happening! Dad said it only had mild effects and he never said anything about it being this extreme!”

Zooming in further, Michelle stared up at the camera, with tracks of tears streaming down her face as she begged, “Please! Change me back! Brad, please help me!” Suddenly, Michelle gasped and her eyes squeezed shut as her entire body quivered. Even with maximum resolution, the cell phone’s camera couldn’t completely show what was happening, but it looked like Michelle was experiencing some sort of…orgasm?

“Oh God!” She collapsed atop her blouse, losing another couple of inches as her body drew in on itself. Reaching up, Michelle cupped one of her breasts and pinched the nipple, letting out a squeal as she shrank again, now barely the size of an action figure. The expression on her face warred between ecstasy and terror, one moment experiencing a sensation of ultimate bliss, followed the next moment by the blood-chilling horror that she might not survive the experience.

As if surrendering to her fate, Michelle appeared to reach between her legs and touch herself, throwing her head back and squealing again as another inch melted away. “Oh God! Yes! Let it happen! Please! Let it happen! Yes…yes…yes! Oh God, yes!”

Perhaps she knew there was nothing left to do but accept her fate, or maybe something in whatever caused her reduction released any inhibitions and allowed her one final orgasmic pleasure. Whatever it was, Michelle continued to shrink, the cell phone camera continuing to record her reduction until the resolution could no longer clearly show her as a woman, only a tiny speck resting upon the surface of her silken blouse. One moment, the camera was able to show the tiny speck, and the next moment, it was gone. Whether it meant Michelle Williams was dead or simply shrunk down to a microscopic existence beyond the capability of Brad Monroe’s camera to follow, no one would ever know.

However, the cell phone’s recording continued, the resolution changing as it returned to normal as Brad swung the camera to focus on himself. What shocked Tina was that his eyes were red and he was crying.

“I’m so sorry,” he began, his eyes betraying the realization of what he had done. “Dad said it was an experimental drug from some government research lab. I thought…maybe it would be fun to try it out…see what it would do. I had no idea any of this would happen.” Brad bowed his head and sounds of weeping could be heard as the image moved out of focus.

After a minute, the camera returned to show him again. “Please…someone please contact Michelle’s parents and tell them…I’m sorry.”

Brad set the phone down and walked out of the picture. However, the cell phone continued recording and Tina could hear the sounds of him walking across gravel, followed by the sound of a car door opening. After another ten to twenty seconds of muffled sounds, a single gunshot rang out and the video ended.
Marauder727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2021   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Posed Idea: SW Universe

Shared universes are fun. But you need a script bible to keep track of what is going on, or else the writers will all contradict each other.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2021   #3
Knightstable
Process Fan

Hey! I’m a huge fan of both of those stories so I’d certainly love to see new versions. A shared universe would be fun and would make for an entertaining launch point for new stories.
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2021   #4
down111
Lurker

question, when you say shrink out of existence, are they dead or just in a micro world I mean it looks interesting but I think death is a bit much, also is there a link to your completed sw novel like to read it.

Last edited by down111; 05-09-2021 at 05:29 PM.
down111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2021   #5
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Yea, nobody likes death.
Unread 05-09-2021   #6
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Shared universes are fun. But you need a script bible to keep track of what is going on, or else the writers will all contradict each other.
Oh I agree. That's why, if Minimizer is agreeable to considering a revival of the Adventures in Miniaturization world, he and I would need to discuss the ground rules.

Originally, he wrote the first few stories for A.I.M. and then we did the joint story arc, of which my part was called 'Diamond in the Rough'. For those folks who remember, Min and I tricked everyone back in the day by posting our individual stories at the same time, but it wasn't until probably 2/3 into the story that they began to overlap and people suddenly were freaking out because here were these two stories, told from different perspectives, with different characters, who were involved in the same crisis, coming from different directions.

A little while later, I wrote a story entitled 'For the Love of a Woman' in which a team of mercenaries (let's call them the SW Suicide Squad, just for fun) hunt down a mad scientist who is involved in developing shrinking technology. When I wrote that story, I spoke with Minimizer prior to doing it and received his approval to go forward with the idea that at the end of the story, I would merge my story with the A.I.M. storyline, so there are examples of the SW Universe already in effect.

Hopefully, Min will be open to the idea. We'll see.
Unread 05-09-2021   #7
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightstable View Post
Hey! I’m a huge fan of both of those stories so I’d certainly love to see new versions. A shared universe would be fun and would make for an entertaining launch point for new stories.
Given that most of my stories are pre-2000, are were usually based on the old idea of creating a story based on writing a chapter each day and posting it on the old SW Forum, I'm sure that most of my stories could use some serious upgrades and improvements to make them a better read.

The idea is to take these stories and put them on Amazon Kindle for folks to purchase if they like. But it will take time to re-write them, edit and prep them. But now that I've completed the novel I'd been wanting to write, it has freed me up to be more active.

One important thing...Minimizer receives the credit for actually creating a shared universe in which similar SW stories could be told. The A.I.M. series was the perfect springboard to allow for other stories to be joined.
Unread 05-09-2021   #8
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by down111 View Post
question, when you say shrink out of existence, are they dead or just in a micro world I mean it looks interesting but I think death is a bit much, also is there a link to your completed sw novel like to read it.
Ah, I knew this question was going to come up.

Ya see, that's why evil people do evil things. Obviously, from the snippet you've seen, Michelle Williams probably did not survive her ordeal. First, she shrank to microscopic size, which means she'd be prey to any number of creatures that would see her as a juice snack. It's kinda cringe-worthy, but true.

Now Brad didn't realize what his stunt would do, spiking the alcohol with a drug which he had no real idea how it worked. This is one of those unfortunate circumstances, and it will be delved into further in the story.
Unread 05-09-2021   #9
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Yea, nobody likes death.
Admittedly, I really don't care for it either. That's probably why my story 'For the Love of a Woman' wasn't as widely received as some of my other gentler, kinder SW stories. In it, the main character finds out that his wife was shrunk and later tortured to death. It was meant to show that the evil scientist wasn't a nice guy, but folks didn't like the idea of a SW dying.

I think, at the time, I did this because I'm known as being a gentle SW writer. That is, I love SW who shrink, usually in a pleasurable or fun way, and ultimately are okay. Perhaps that's why 'Toobin' Down the River' was such a hit, because in the end, all the women had lots of shrinking, and they lived happily ever after. Those kinds of stories are ones you cheer for.

And so do I.
Unread 05-10-2021   #10
down111
Lurker

Hey Marauder727 I am trying to find your stories but I am not having any luck, do you have any links to them?
down111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2021   #11
Prof_Sai
Instigator

It's been a while since we had one-sentence-at-a-time games. Maybe we could do it as that?
Unread 05-10-2021   #12
Marauder727
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by down111 View Post
Hey Marauder727 I am trying to find your stories but I am not having any luck, do you have any links to them?
Actually, some of my original stories were on Minimizer's old site, but since that went down, my stories were lost to the public. I still have them in my personal files and, as I said, I intend to update them and flesh them out some more.

'Toobin' Down the River' will be sooooo much fun.