free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-07-2014   #11
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Well, it was hard to understand a lot of what they were saying with all the screaming and talking really fast, and not only that but it seems this would have been an ongoing plot so going off just the episode itself is hard to determine wth is going on. But from what I could decipher is that the two werewolf people are suspected of murder (not too uncommon for a horror werewolf film) and these other people in this what seems like a large nuclear family household are searching for them. Again, I'm sure what the whole premise is, but it could be that they are either servants, or that the girl is in love with one of the people hunting them. But the male werewolf is trying to hide the werewolf girl so that she won't be killed. And from the conflict between the two where it shows him trying to grab here to where she reacts "Let me go!" it could be that this is the girl's first full moon, and that the male is already a veteran werewolf, possibly the one who infected her. :shrugs:. That's pretty much what I've gotten so far as translation goes.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote