free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2014   #145
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Well, it was hard to understand a lot of what they were saying with all the screaming and talking really fast, and not only that but it seems this would have been an ongoing plot so going off just the episode itself is hard to determine wth is going on. But from what I could decipher is that the two werewolf people are suspected of murder (not too uncommon for a horror werewolf film) and these other people in this what seems like a large nuclear family household are searching for them. Again, I'm sure what the whole premise is, but it could be that they are either servants, or that the girl is in love with one of the people hunting them. But the male werewolf is trying to hide the werewolf girl so that she won't be killed. And from the conflict between the two where it shows him trying to grab here to where she reacts "Let me go!" it could be that this is the girl's first full moon, and that the male is already a veteran werewolf, possibly the one who infected her. :shrugs:. That's pretty much what I've gotten so far as translation goes.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2014   #146
WolfWing
Leecher

Did a little reading online. It's actually a fairly interesting premise. The heroine (Ayla) starts out as this popular but mysterious DJ who is famous for her sexy voice but is otherwise invisible to the public. As mentioned earlier, she hides because she has that rare condition that has left her covered in hair. A doctor finds her and treats her, of course revealing the beautiful woman underneath and they fall in love, much to the chagrin of his smitten colleague. I gather the normal soap opera/love triangle shenanigans ensue, but something else is going on as the usually shy and fragile Ayla begins to manifest unnatural abilities and a nasty temper. Enter "The Killer" Caleb, who is stalking her along with his cronies. He kidnaps her, and tells her that he is her long lost dad, and that like him she is half wolf and at the next full moon she will transform completely. Of course she doesn't want to believe him, but when she returns she has her doctor boyfriend (Jeff, the guy in the blue shirt who seems to be in charge of the other men) take a blood sample to have analyzed. Too little too late, it seems, as she then heads off to her birthday party where the wackiness we have all just seen ensues. So the male werewolf is her dad, trying to spirit her away before she hurts someone, as she lacks the training he and his pals have.

So it kind of starts out as a reverse "Beauty and the Beast" with a touch of Pygmalion thrown in, mixed with the premise of "Wolf Girl" except the subject ultimately regresses back to a full-fledged werewolf--or at least what passes for one. From this point on there's the usual Twilight-esque star crossed lover drama and a conflict between the good, non-violent werewolves (represented by Ayla's dad and his buds) and the more traditional, homicidal variety.

As low budget soap TFs go, I liked it. The actress is cute, there's lots of build up, a great contrast between the pretty girl dolled up for the party and the hairy savage she becomes. The actress really does a good job of carrying the weight of conveying the transformation, helped only by a quick CG nail/claw growth, a little dress ripping, and lighting and makeup. I notice she's also a lot more wolfy than her male counterparts, which I thought was interesting. A good find, I think.
WolfWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #147
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ar-d6sbauc.swf

Not sure if anyone has posted this. I found it cute.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #148
ivan11422
Process Disciple

the link didn't work.
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2014   #149
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan11422 View Post
the link didn't work.
It's Flash animation, if you are on phone it won't.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Unread 09-28-2014   #150
Skalla-Grimm
Grrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog_Girl_Kari View Post
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ar-d6sbauc.swf

Not sure if anyone has posted this. I found it cute.
I believe I posted a link to the DeviantArt version last Halloween .

Now on DeviantArt
Skalla-Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2014   #151
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalla-Grimm View Post
I believe I posted a link to the DeviantArt version last Halloween .
Good

Unread 09-29-2014   #152
ivan11422
Process Disciple

i like it! thanks for sharing.
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2014   #153
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

I haven't seen this one posted yet. Effects aren't that great, but I liked it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhs98Bz7NI

Last edited by AdiabaticCombustion; 10-16-2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Trying to embed video.
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2014   #154
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Yeah it was posted a while back unfortunately. It's getting harder to find anything of quality when it comes to Werewolves, let alone Female Werewolves. Good to see it show up again for those that haven't seen it yet though, so thanks for that.
Unread 10-16-2014   #155
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Really? Damn, now I gotta find something else ...
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2014   #156
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiabaticCombustion View Post
Really? Damn, now I gotta find something else ...
You got it reaaally hard buddy. But don't let this discourage you. If you are swift enough maybe you could get a TF scene for When Animals Dream, for example... it is going to be available online in a week or so :P.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote