free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 16 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-19-2014   #181
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
Actually, Addie (and a handful of others) have been doing their "shewolf-ish" style vids for quite a bit longer than Missa. She just happens to be way better at it.

A blessing and a curse in some ways for the consumer I guess. Used to be Addie's thing would have been an instant buy for me; but as the bar has been raised now, I'm not that interested in them. Saves me cash. But also means longer waits for better stuff.

What the other producers need to learn from Missa is her constant drive to improve and change up her stuff. None of her shewolf vids have been anywhere near similar to each other. They are each their own animal (pun intended). Whereas many of the other stores put out the same cookie cutter style situations and shots multiple times. Yawn. Seen it. Done with it.
I would like to think I'm not the only one out there who has been holding back on buying these "new old" vids... and I'd like to think that the slump in sales might prod/prompt the producers to try some new stuff with the shewolf/TF theme. More than likely though they'd eventually just wander off and put their efforts into other less demanding corners of fetishism.
Nope. If anything, the fetish producers would simply blame "the content" that "isn't making money because of lack of demand", or some wording to that effect, and just move on to the other money makers.

MOST producers would rather blame the content than their own quality work rather than take self responsibility for their own failures. It's actually a stunning trend that mainstream Hollywood producers follow.

Luckily, Missa is NOT one of those kind of producers. That's probably why she's at the top. she simply has more passion and drive than everyone else who's in it for the quick buck.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #182
AddieJuniper
Leecher

Thank you for the feedback! The last thing I was trying to do is compete with Missa - I honestly didn't even know she existed until I saw her mentioned in this forum. The only reason I shot any of my werewolf transformation videos is because they were custom video orders. Many of my regular transformation videos were, as well, as my company has a wonderful reputation when it comes to the execution of custom videos. Despite your criticism, my recent "Double Werewolf Transformation" (http://clips4sale.com/4502/12617643) video starring myself and Paige Erin Turner is the number 2 transformation video right now and sales have been through the roof! I am currently the #2 store in Transformation Fetish right now, as well. I was simply following instructions in the video and I realize that the clothes ripping was bad. Unfortunately, the clothes I used were just too high-quality and wouldn't rip easily lol.

I have been told by several fans that they prefer the "selling" of the transformation over special effects. I do plan on producing more of these and that is just my style!

Thank you to everyone who bought it! And if anyone would like a custom video, please email addie@junipermovies.com and check out my custom page - http://www.JuniperMovies.com/customs
AddieJuniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #183
AddieJuniper
Leecher

I'm sorry you were disappointed. There are definitely fangs in the video on both of us lol. I happen to disagree with you about the acting, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
I bought it...some bad acting..some bad clothes ripping, can't remember if there is even fangs honestly. Not the worst I've seen but not worth $17
AddieJuniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #184
Peanutt_Buta
TF Artist/Writer

Don't listen to the haters, Addie.

Not everyone can match Missa in effects, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't do their own thing.
Peanutt_Buta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #185
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Honestly the thing that stands out the most is that you can literally see the guy helping tear off their clothes in the shots, his hands are clearly visible, it sort of distracts from the illusion that's trying to be built ya know. I'm not sure why the failed tearing attempts weren't cut out during editing, but it gives the impression that it's just padding the length of the video, kinda think of it most of the screaming seemed excessive as if just to add minutes to the clock, run the meter up, etc. But if it's shorter it costs less, right? If that's what it was about I'm going to say I'm disappointed, and that's what it looks like it was about.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #186
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Especially when the content producer won't even take criticism from her customers.

Last edited by Kantomaster1111; 12-26-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #187
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

I've honestly lost faith in ever finding good content in this fetish through Clips4Sale. Yes, I know Missa does good work, and I've bought about 10 different clips from her in the past, but I have my own problems with her, and I now choose not to support her product. Honestly, if I just found a girl that was okay with being naked in front of a camera, I could probably slap together some crap on par with all but maybe two or three of the studios out there. If that puts you off to hear that, then sorry, I'm not sorry.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2014   #188
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Honestly the thing that stands out the most is that you can literally see the guy helping tear off their clothes in the shots, his hands are clearly visible, it sort of distracts from the illusion that's trying to be built ya know. I'm not sure why the failed tearing attempts weren't cut out during editing, but it gives the impression that it's just padding the length of the video, kinda think of it most of the screaming seemed excessive as if just to add minutes to the clock, run the meter up, etc. But if it's shorter it costs less, right? If that's what it was about I'm going to say I'm disappointed, and that's what it looks like it was about.
I would not blame anyone about extending unnecessarily the clips in order to justify the price. In fact, it is what all the adult entertainment system does nowadays... the scenes were 20-30 minutes long ten years ago, and now they are typically 45 minutes long.
Said this, I would not mind paying what I pay for a 12 minutes video, for a 5 minutes video with cough-AAWIL-cough.

Anyway, I completely agree with TFviewer about being a bit carefull about details: the clothes thing could have been solved a) selecting the clothes appropiatedly and b)making small cuts and eroding the zones you wanted to rip off. And for the excessive howling... well, it is a matter of practice. Needless to say, I encourage Addie to keep on trying. The best way to get things done properly is practice, and obtaining some experience. As I said some posts ago, the competence is a good way for improving, and everyone will win in the end.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2014   #189
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
If you don't like it, don't buy it. Especially when the content producer won't even take criticism from her customers.
This statement makes absolutely no sense. Without buying it I couldn't possibly have even known those flaws existed in the first place. And I fail to see how the producer's lack of ability to handle criticism should factor into the purchasing decision either.

I think what you actually meant to say was "If you don't like it, don't tell us about how you don't like it" because I can't exactly unbuy it after not liking what I saw, then purge it from my mind after seeing the producer dismiss any discussion of it's flaws.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2014   #190
leonard
Lurker

I appreciate people sharing both their feedback and their criticism. It influences my purchasing decisions and lets the producers know how to improve their videos in order to gain more customers and make more money. As long as the tone is kept civil (and I think this forum is great at doing exactly that) everybody wins.

Last edited by leonard; 12-24-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling
leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2014   #191
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I've honestly lost faith in ever finding good content in this fetish through Clips4Sale. Yes, I know Missa does good work, and I've bought about 10 different clips from her in the past, but I have my own problems with her, and I now choose not to support her product. Honestly, if I just found a girl that was okay with being naked in front of a camera, I could probably slap together some crap on par with all but maybe two or three of the studios out there. If that puts you off to hear that, then sorry, I'm not sorry.
do it
Unread 12-25-2014   #192
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

If you are interested, there is another Addie video clip. I assume by the description that there is only fang thing. Anyway, there is acting and so on, but it is not my thing.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote