free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-08-2015   #265
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Please leave.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #266
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Please leave.
Mmm.. I think I am starting to have romantic feelings towards you, Genyun.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #267
Greebrun
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewflash View Post
I already know that I have to pay for it. Can someone like post the full video online please? I don't want to be paying for it
It's this kind of attitude that caused the growth clip business to die on it's arse, don't ruin tf for us.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #268
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
How you doin'?
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #269
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Quote:
I don't want to be paying for it
Then you won't be getting it from us. Don't ask for pay material for free again or there will be consequences.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #270
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
I already know that I have to pay for it. Can someone like post the full video online please? I don't want to be paying for it
To put it in a slightly different light, you should consider that paying for clips like this is what provides incentive for those making them to make them at all. By actually allowing them to profit from their hard work you're in turn allowing them to produce more. A lot of them are doing this as a full time job and they can't keep doing so if it isn't allowing them to get by. You don't get something for nothing, and you shouldn't. Think about it, this particular market is so niche that every payer counts in a real way. We want to help these excellent creators survive and produce more content, not show them that there's no reason to provide us with that content.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #271
digitalcirce
Pig TFer

Plus, there’s a literal mile of free material available right now. From extraordinary artists like Krusty the Sailor: http://krustythesailor.deviantart.com/ to professionally made television shows like Bitten: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEbmICDIaLU (of which all of the werewolf TFs are online, if you don’t get cable), there are literally hundreds of free choices. Multitudes of them have been mentioned in this very thread. It is an absolute embarrassment of riches for the casual TF hobbyist, that fans of female werewolves would have longed to have, even thirty years ago. Try looking at any of those choices. And better yet, thank the artist, or tell them you like their stuff. You can’t imagine how much that means.

So there’s plenty of stuff for someone who wants to remain anonymous or doesn’t have a credit card or whatever. Pay content is just for big people who are willing to put forward their real names and real money for a little more. And like Cursebearer said, those artists deserve compensation for their work.

I don’t do much work with werewolves, but I did write one werewolf story that’s available for free: http://digitalcirce.deviantart.com/a...rmed-193758524

So there. You didn’t even leave empty handed.
digitalcirce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2015   #272
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Wink Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Hey now! Don't forget about me, Missa. Lol

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2015   #273
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
To put it in a slightly different light, you should consider that paying for clips like this is what provides incentive for those making them to make them at all. By actually allowing them to profit from their hard work you're in turn allowing them to produce more. A lot of them are doing this as a full time job and they can't keep doing so if it isn't allowing them to get by. You don't get something for nothing, and you shouldn't. Think about it, this particular market is so niche that every payer counts in a real way. We want to help these excellent creators survive and produce more content, not show them that there's no reason to provide us with that content.
Thank you Cursebearer, It is a very small market so it quickly becomes a losing proposition for us to produce content that gets distributed for free. If you look at our superheroine content you can see we were pathetically low budget shooting in a one car garage and then a double wide trailer. We have a long way to go to get where we want, but we have come a long way. Our little team all do this for a living and get paid solely based on sales of what we produce.

Transformations is new for us, and we did the best first opening we can. So far it has been pretty well received, if it continues to do so we will absolutely keep producing transformations, vampire, growth/shrinking etc. And hopefully get better and better in tune with our fan base.

Thank you to everyone who has supported our recent releases. We hope we have begun to win your favor. If not then hopefully you will revisit us and check out our (hopefully) continued productions.

Michael
PrimalFetish
PrimalFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2015   #274
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalFetish View Post
Thank you Cursebearer, It is a very small market so it quickly becomes a losing proposition for us to produce content that gets distributed for free. If you look at our superheroine content you can see we were pathetically low budget shooting in a one car garage and then a double wide trailer. We have a long way to go to get where we want, but we have come a long way. Our little team all do this for a living and get paid solely based on sales of what we produce.

Transformations is new for us, and we did the best first opening we can. So far it has been pretty well received, if it continues to do so we will absolutely keep producing transformations, vampire, growth/shrinking etc. And hopefully get better and better in tune with our fan base.

Thank you to everyone who has supported our recent releases. We hope we have begun to win your favor. If not then hopefully you will revisit us and check out our (hopefully) continued productions.

Michael
PrimalFetish
Yes, you can count on us for support/advice/review... that is, we can be sometimes very hard to satisfy, but I believe that it can be rewarding for both parts in the end. Just don't hesitate to visit this forum, and be forgiving and patiente with our comments . Once you had a couple of works in the market, I recommend you that you open a new thread, and promote yourself with no remorse . We will be here around.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2015   #275
Amahain
Process Master

/\ /\

Quote:
Yes, you can count on us for support/advice/review... that is, we can be sometimes very hard to satisfy
On that note....

So I went ahead and bought this.

Transformed by the Power of the Moon

I know it's been a while since it was initially posted, so most have probably already decided whether or not they want it, but for those who are on the fence, I thought I'd give a very brief review:

The actress was good and I think the costume was decent. We pretty much see everything in the .gif, so you know what to expect. Personally, I didn't really care for the mask at the end; it looked a bit too... well, masky. The special effects mostly consisted of freezing the frame then animating the TF, which looks a bit choppy, but it's not too hard to overlook.

There were a few flaws that were a bit harder to overlook. Biggest one was pacing. The video is 27 minutes long. The actual TF doesn't start until eleven minutes in, and leading up to that, it's mostly just the actress moaning and touching herself. That's hot, at least for a few minutes, but it kind of gets old after a while. The rest of the video is more of the same, except every few minutes, there's an extra bit of costume on her. There's no dialogue, no story except the one that's offered in the description - it's really just half an hour of a woman writhing and masturbating.

So overall, it's okay but there's a lot of room for improvement. I'm sure some people on this forum would enjoy this, but it didn't really hold my attention.

Here's something that did, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahq7qOH3mm4

Notice that there were no real special effect in that clip and the costume wasn't much more detailed than the one in the Transformed by the Power of the Moon video. There was, however, decent build-up and good pacing, and a sense that the character was actually fighting a losing battle to stay in control - all things that, at least according to my tastes, constitute a good werewolf TF.

Last edited by Amahain; 11-17-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2015   #276
lowes96
Process Master

I didn't see this posted before, it's not a full transformation but we do see her in pain and lots of bones cracking and sound effects enjoy

http://youtu.be/sV_9USiG2O4
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote