free hit counters
"Mini" Story - Quick Nap - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-02-2021   #1
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

"Mini" Story - Quick Nap

Hi all.
Just a little daydream I had the other day. Hopefully something nice to think about over the weekend!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Anna opened the door, kicking off her shoes before slamming the door behind her. She sighed as she hung up her purse.

“Hey babe,” said Curtis, her husband, poking his head out of the kitchen. “Rough day today?”

“You have no idea,” she said, pulling back her hair before walking into their living area barefoot. She took a sniff of the air.

“Thanks for airing the house out, at least...it smells much better than this morning.”

“No problem,” Curtis said. “And you know what else I’ve got?” Curtis made muted trumpeting noises as he strode out of the kitchen, holding two martinis in hand. Anna couldn’t help but smirk.

“Ooo...now we’re talking!” she said. He handed her one and they gently clinked their glasses together. She took a sip of hers, relishing the pear flavoring.

“Mmm...just what I needed,” she said as she sat on the sofa. Curtis sat next to her, putting his arm around his wife as she leaned into him. She told him all about the day she had, all the while sipping her martini and feeling the blissful tingling of her growing buzz.

“And I’m especially not looking forward to tomorrow, when it all comes to a head,” she said, slurring her words slightly as she put her glass down on the side table. She giggled a little. “I think I’m feeling a little tipsy,” she said and now it was Curtis’s turn to laugh.

“Well, there are other ways to relax too,” he said, winking at her. She gasped before pushing him.

“You’re so bad! I just got home, let me at least unwind a little first!” she said, settling into the corner of the sofa. Curtis shrugged, making an innocent face. “Sure thing...did you want to take a nap?”

She yawned. “Must be the alcohol,” she said, feeling her eyes drooping.

“Tell you what...you take one of those short power naps you’re so good at and then we’ll talk dinner, okay?”

She nodded her head subtly as she slowly drifted off.
------------------
Anna’s eyes fluttered as she yawned. She lifted her arms into the air, stretching as she felt her sleeves slide down to her shoulders.

“Hmm?” she said to herself as she swung out her legs. The fabric of her skirt resisted the move at first, but she soon extricated herself. It wasn’t until she felt her feet dangling in the air that she opened her eyes fully. Her clothing was hanging loose on her body, her blouse open as the collar drooped over her one shoulder, her bra dangling crooked as well, exposing one of her small breasts. Glancing around, she saw how large the sofa was now, coupled with the farther distance to the ground.

“CURTIS!” she screamed, her voice higher pitched than usual. She knew exactly what had happened and he had better do a good job explaining himself. It was less than thirty seconds before he entered the room.

“Hmm? Yes honey?” he said, standing in front of the sofa. “What’s wrong?”

“Don’t ‘what’s wrong’ me!” Anna said as she stared up at her much larger husband. “You put one of those shrinking pills in my drink! Look at me, I’m a midget!”

“Well yea, you do look like you’ve lost some weight,” he said, flashing his most innocent grin.

Anna rolled her eyes and tried to fight back a smirk. “I should have suspected something when you mentioned ‘another way to relax’.”

“Oh, I wasn’t just referring to getting small,” he said with a wink.

She gasped, her face turning a little pink. It was hard to act mad when he knew that she enjoyed it too.

“And besides,” he added, whistling innocently, “You know it doesn’t wear off for hours.”

She shuffled forward on the bed, looking down at her tiny feet dangling in the air.

“But I’ll be big again for work tomorrow, right?” she asked, fixing him with a serious look.

Curtis nodded. “Of course, honey.”

Anna smirked. “Very well then, you may carry me upstairs.”

Curtis put a finger to his face. “I didn’t hear a ‘please’.”

Anna raised an eyebrow. “Would you rather I trip on my gigantic clothing and trip and hurt myself?”

Curtis grinned. “I was thinking more that it would be adorable to watch your half-sized little naked ass climbing the steps.”

Anna gasped again, her cheeks turning even redder.

“Alright...please carry me?”

Curtis bent down and whisked his tiny wife into the air. She squealed as he easily lifted her, holding her gently against his chest. She snuggled her face against his neck as he turned toward the stairs. He looked down at her, kissing her tiny lips gently before finally ascending the steps.
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote