free hit counters
Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-31-2018   #217
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
[*]Prof_Sai: +3 Shrink Batteries, +1 Gadget
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 595.jpg (108.7 KB, 206 views)
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2018   #218
travis365
Process Fan

Two more batteries oh man. Well I'll use them on iva again. I think she should join the super small
travis365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2018   #219
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis365 View Post
Two more batteries oh man. Well I'll use them on iva again. I think she should join the super small
Those will be new batteries you get to start with when I make the new thread for the next round!
Unread 09-01-2018   #220
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

*screams at a muffin*
Unread 09-13-2018   #221
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.

Hehe, this looks like a silly fun game! I'm sorry I missed the fun...Maybe next round? -Fiddles with the settings on my Dr. Snafu custom shrinkelizer.-

I'm curious miss Arcane, are you interested in any feedback or ideas to help fine tune your open beta? =p You caught me at the goofy hours of the night, and I am already imagining up ways to help if its welcomed.
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2018   #222
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Feedback is certainly welcome! Sorry, I've been a bit busy with work and health issues. That's why I was taking a couple weeks before running this again.
Unread 09-14-2018   #223
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

Last time was super fun. Oh hope you are feeling better Arcane hunni.
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #224
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.

Yeah health is important! Take all the time you need. =)

As for some of my ideas, the biggest one is that it seems hard to get more charges unless people are zapping you. Which is fine for the favorite targets like you and OhZone, but others might not get to have as much to do. What if in addition to the way getting shrunk recharges your zapper, it also can recharge from interaction in the thread? Something like every three posts or so builds up enough charge to zap somebody again. It would encourage people to be active posters I think.

The way some people like to keep your chest non shrinking made me think of this one, but maybe more options of effects along with the shrinking might be fun. Things like uneven reduction, or clothes not shrinking are popular themes here, but I also don't think its fun if its not something the shrinkee enjoys. Maybe when somebody throws their hat into the ring, they can list the options for others to use when zapping them. Breasts unaffected, shrinking out of clothes, and anything else a person might like can be listed. But its still up to the one targeting them if they choose to add that effect. And its all easy enough to note in the first page info splash/record keeping you include. =)

This may just be personal preference for fair play, but I think if you enter the ring to zap somebody, you open yourself to getting zapped automatically! Anyone who plays should be encouraged to be at risk. If not mandatory, encouraged.

If every shrink ray starts at 3 (or whatever number) charges, maybe some special effects for over charging? Purposefully saving shots and overboosting might lead to some special effects like a super shrink, a wide area shrink, or any of your already invented gadgets. =) Instead of the winner getting them, everyone could have access if they are willing to save up...And also, there should be a chance on any of the super moves to backfire =p
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote